Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June 2016

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June 2016

Post by AngryAsWell »

EU sources say UK can delay Art 50 as it faces "very significant" crisis with lack of government and break up of UK

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is not good at all
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
mbc1955
Lord Chancellor
Location: Stockport, Great Manchester in body, the Lake District at heart

Post by mbc1955 »

Willow904 wrote:
mbc1955 wrote:There's no point 'rethinking' the outcome of the Referendum. I said last week that we were staring at Civil War, and if the country now tries to go against the vote, that's what it will get. And it won't be Parliamentary.
It's too late, though. Cameron's already failed to act. We voted to leave the EU but we haven't. We haven't set a date to leave, just some vague waffle about it being up to the new Tory leader some time in October (presumably, if they feel like it).We are already in limbo. The PM who said he would abide by the result of the referendum hasn't and no one has yet come forward to say they will. If an election is called before article 50 has been invoked, I see no reason why Labour should be bound to honour the result of a referendum that has already been ignored by the party that called it. This is a very unlikely scenario, but this is the attitude I would want to see Labour adopt, not Corbyn's rush to embrace what I can only see as an unmitigated disaster.
I do not want to see us Leave, but can you not see that any such thing as above would be seen as nothing more than sophistry, and would be regarded as a deliberate attempt to cheat Leave out of the victory they've gained, a victory that has come in very large part from the raging anger at the belief that people are not being listened to?

The only thing that can possible deflect this country from the road to Leave without a massive outpouring of anger, hatred and violence, is a General Election won by a party that clearly states it will not Leave. And how likely is a campaign fought on that basis to be peaceful?
The truth ferret speaks!
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

A second referendum is an absolute non-starter. A GE where Labour stand on a 'we will not invoke article 50 if the EU meets the following criteria within 5 years" is, where those criteria are Labour social democratic ones, not Tory neoliberal ones. And that could win Labour the election and see us stay in a truly reformed EU, not Cameron's fantasy one.

If Labour was not so intent on shooting its own head off, they may have even noticed that.
Last edited by JonnyT1234 on Sun 26 Jun, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump: Making America Hate Again
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Éoin ‏@LabourEoin 24m24 minutes ago

The Tories are imploding & have plummeted 7% (net) in the polls today. How have Labour egomaniacs somehow managed to make this about Jeremy?
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... -heseltine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tim Farron, the Liberal Democrat leader, said his party would not “roll over and give up” over the issue, pledging to fight the next general election on a manifesto promise to take Britain back into the EU....
Farron’s view is backed up by Labour MP, David Lammy, who said he wanted to meet the Lib Dem leader to discuss the issue. “Economic disaster and the destruction of the union with Scotland loom,” Lammy said. “At the very least we need another vote.”
Fighting talk. That's more like it.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

mbc1955 wrote:
Willow904 wrote:
mbc1955 wrote:There's no point 'rethinking' the outcome of the Referendum. I said last week that we were staring at Civil War, and if the country now tries to go against the vote, that's what it will get. And it won't be Parliamentary.
It's too late, though. Cameron's already failed to act. We voted to leave the EU but we haven't. We haven't set a date to leave, just some vague waffle about it being up to the new Tory leader some time in October (presumably, if they feel like it).We are already in limbo. The PM who said he would abide by the result of the referendum hasn't and no one has yet come forward to say they will. If an election is called before article 50 has been invoked, I see no reason why Labour should be bound to honour the result of a referendum that has already been ignored by the party that called it. This is a very unlikely scenario, but this is the attitude I would want to see Labour adopt, not Corbyn's rush to embrace what I can only see as an unmitigated disaster.
I do not want to see us Leave, but can you not see that any such thing as above would be seen as nothing more than sophistry, and would be regarded as a deliberate attempt to cheat Leave out of the victory they've gained, a victory that has come in very large part from the raging anger at the belief that people are not being listened to?

The only thing that can possible deflect this country from the road to Leave without a massive outpouring of anger, hatred and violence, is a General Election won by a party that clearly states it will not Leave. And how likely is a campaign fought on that basis to be peaceful?
Some of Leave, are inclined to be - Vocal? I don't think they'd take that solution quietly.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/bre ... 04056.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Letter to Europe
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

JonnyT1234 wrote:A second referendum is an absolute non-starter. A GE where Labour stand on a 'we will not invoke article 50 if the EU meets the following criteria within 5 years" is, where those criteria are Labour social democratic ones, not Tory neoliberal ones. And that could win Labour the election and see us stay in a truly reformed EU, not Cameron's fantasy one.

If Labour was not so intent on shooting its own head off, they may have even noticed that.
I think they have noticed, it's just that the Eurosceptic Jeremy Corbyn is in the way.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

mbc1955 wrote:
Willow904 wrote:

Or how winnable, when half the country wants Leave.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Willow904 wrote:
JonnyT1234 wrote:A second referendum is an absolute non-starter. A GE where Labour stand on a 'we will not invoke article 50 if the EU meets the following criteria within 5 years" is, where those criteria are Labour social democratic ones, not Tory neoliberal ones. And that could win Labour the election and see us stay in a truly reformed EU, not Cameron's fantasy one.

I think they have noticed, it's just that the Eurosceptic Jeremy Corbyn is in the way.
Willow there are a lot of us who don't like the EU, but think it's best to stay in. Corbyn is one of them. When we were asked whether we wanted to go into the EU in 76? I voted no. But now I think we'd be pretty stupid to come out. Give the man credit that that might be how he feels.
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

Willow904 wrote:

Given that this is exactly what Corbyn has been arguing during the campaign - in Europe but a reformed one - how is he remotely in the way?
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Willow904 wrote:

You beat me to it by virtue of being admirably succinct.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

Good evening all, been up in Manchester over the weekend visiting family & collecting junior from Uni.
Whilst searching on line for places n Britain to collect Irish passport application forms for my nieces, I saw that Ian Paisley jr has recommended that people in NI should apply for Irish passports.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 02761.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Earlier on yesterday someone mentioned looking for a house in Ireland. Can I suggest looking on the property site http://www.daft.ie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

I'd have agreed with you earlier, JonnyT, but not with today's, and let's not call it foolhardiness, dereliction of duty by certain protagonists. But then I speak as that lost soul, an ex-LibDemmer who has never been on the right side of a national vote... excepting 1975 if you don't count 2010 as anti-Tory. 'And there was me hoping for a GE to restore some sense of national consensus whatever the result. In the meantime I still believe we have a questionable government responsible for calling the referendum... but it's done now. However I would expect real facts and figures to gain traction in such a scenario probably beginning with joint science and technology projects, energy, etc, etc. for starters, not to mention finance... Oh shit, am I wandering into dangerous territory?
Last edited by utopiandreams on Sun 26 Jun, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

Adam Boulton points out that he and his family have seen three racist incidents over the weekend.

Arron Banks replies: "Poor media luv. Bet you didn't have a single friend who voted out."

Further conversation, also involving Philip Collins, brings no apology or acknowledgment of what is going on.

Something is very very wrong here.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

RobertSnozers wrote:
TR'sGhost wrote:
ohsocynical wrote: One of my neighbours works for a mega multi-national company. Their workforce is world wide. I asked her what they were going to do about our exit. She said nothing at the moment. They're waiting to see what happens.

There must be hundreds of companies doing the same. That can't be good. If we leave the exit result hanging, these companies won't wait forever and they're the ones that produce the wealth no matter how much we might despise them.

You can't leave a whole country in limbo. I can't see why Corbyn, respecting a democratic verdict, is wrong to want to get it sorted quickly.
It seems we're damned if we invoke A50 and damned if we don't.

The only thing that seems to be holding the markets back from a full blown reaction to sterling collapsing and the hit on the FTSE is that there's nothing urgent about invoking A50 and Cameron's said it won't be done until after the Tory conference in October. Or, contrariwise, that the EU can restore stability in its own markets and currency by forcing the UK to activate A50 promptly.

It all looks pretty chaotic to me.
The only thing that prevented a meltdown on Friday was Carney's £250bn announcement. The general consensus is that next week will be bad. Carney has pulled out of attending an ECB meeting on Monday in the anticipation of market chaos, so I don't think the lack of an A50 decision yet is holding anything back. The reason the EU countries want us to is that uncertainty will hurt their markets.

The govt either has to declare A50 triggered or say that it is definitely not going to. I think the lack of clarity over a decision will hurt much more than lack of clarity over what a decision might bring. It's pretty shabby of Cameron to leave it up in the air.

IMO Corbyn saying A50 had to be triggered right away was right. Cameron had already said it was definitely going to be signed - if he had said 'OK, the people have spoken and we'll think carefully about what they've said' then it would be fair enough to counsel caution, but Cameron has told the world that it WILL happen. For it to now NOT happen, the PM has to say so.
Mind you, when was the last time anyone believed anything Cameron says.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

https://www.change.org/p/open-letter-to ... a312a8049f" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
different letter to eu
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

The chancellor’s whereabouts since the referendum was the subject of much conversation earlier in the evening.

It’s emerged that he will make an early morning statement aimed at trying to reassure financial markets tomorrow.
We're doomed. ;)
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

Or how winnable, when half the country wants Leave.
If we are to believe what is said is true, many left wing voters for leave went that way due to the neoliberal nature of the EU and its apparent lack of democracy and transparency. All those votes are up for grabs.

There may be losses the other way (neoliberals who wouldn't be happy to see more social democracy in the EU) but it's a possibility that Labour could win on a 'we'll stay but only if you reform' ticket.

Frankly, I wouldn't want to stay in the EU myself, if it said no to this.
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

Polish father & son beaten up by thug shouting for them to go home in East London last night http://www.naszestrony.co.uk/uk/wielka- ... dynie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Am very nervous. We have finally got to the top of the list for sheltered accommodation. We have? or is it going to be had? a buyer for our place. No estate agents involved. Told us not to worry about decorating, because he'd be wanting to do it his own way. Had his finances secured. Lovely young man.

Now? I'm too scared to think what might happen if he decides to back out and wait until the market bottoms out. The strain of having to go through an estate agent, keeping the place up together for viewings, and then what might happen if the market starts a downward spiral, is doing my head in.
Acceptance for sheltered accommodation is more or less immediate as is rent payable. We don't have enough savings now to cover us until things settle.

My stomach is churning at the thought of it all.

Edited to add, I wouldn't blame him if he decided to wait and see what happens. It's the sensible thing to do when property prices are so inflated.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Britain caves in to racist bullies.
The most worst option.
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

mbc1955 wrote:
Willow904 wrote:

It isnt I am afraid. I don't see anyway out of this situation without massive civil disruption. One way or another I think its going to happen and there is going to be violence. It's terrifying.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

JonnyT1234 wrote:
The chancellor’s whereabouts since the referendum was the subject of much conversation earlier in the evening.

It’s emerged that he will make an early morning statement aimed at trying to reassure financial markets tomorrow.
We're doomed. ;)
Sounds as if they've sobered him up.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:Am very nervous. We have finally got to the top of the list for sheltered accommodation. We have? or is it going to be had? a buyer for our place. No estate agents involved. Told us not to worry about decorating, because he'd be wanting to do it his own way. Had his finances secured. Lovely young man.

Now? I'm too scared to think what might happen if he decides to back out and wait until the market bottoms out. The strain of having to go through an estate agent, keeping the place up together for viewings, and then what might happen if the market starts a downward spiral, is doing my head in.
Acceptance for sheltered accommodation is more or less immediate as is rent payable. We don't have enough savings now to cover us until things settle.

My stomach is churning at the thought of it all.

Edited to add, I wouldn't blame him if he decided to wait and see what happens. It's the sensible thing to do when property prices are so inflated.
I'm sorry, Ohso. It's not right, this thing isn't right. This wasn't an act of god. An avoidable action entirely.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Sorry if I missed an earlier answer to this, but why was Gisela Stuart allowed to chair the Leave campaign. Not sure how anyone can say Labour MPs failed, if they didn't have a party policy on this.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:
JonnyT1234 wrote:

We're doomed. ;)
Sounds as if they've sobered him up.
He's managed to escape.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Ohso - sorry to hear your worries are still mounting. There are plenty here thinking about you and Mr Ohso.
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

Huffington Post UK has a very long list of "PostRefRacism" examples. If you don't mind having your sleep ruined.
TR'sGhost
Minister of State

Post by TR'sGhost »

ohsocynical wrote:
yahyah wrote:Maybe we will have learnt something. Don't call a referendum without clear plans for the outcome that breaks the status, and without an extensive risk assessment.
And make people have to read them before voting.
Tell that to Cameron. I think we can hail this as the Tory parties biggest cock up ever.
Looked at impartially it's a pretty impressive performance of sorts.

Cameron has in a mere 48 hours earned his place in the history books as the man who led the first government to outdo in incompetency the one that lost the American colonies.

He's the man who destroyed the Union with Scotland, undid Northern Ireland and asked for purely selfish reasons a vital and binding question without being 150% sure beforehand what the answer would be.

Who trashed the UK economy twice in six years, the second time quite possibly beyond repair.

Who reduced the UK's status to a joke and cost us the good will of our European allies.

Who tore both the UK and the component nations of the UK apart, setting people against each other in a way we've never seen and means the UK will never be the same again.

And who having achieved all this shrugs his shoulders, says "I resign - but not until October. Wait till then and my successor will tell you what happens next.

Then wanders off who knows or cares where. Leaving our country to the rantings of a purple-clad demagogue who isn't bothering covering up his fascism any more and a Bullingdon Club crony who had the bare faced cheek to fight the referendum under the slogan "Take Control" but now doesn't want to take control of anything quite yet, if you don't mind.

If that doesn't win Cameron the status of worst Prime Minister of all time I dread to think what damage some as yet unknown future PM might to do.

Remember back before 2010 when Cameron said he wanted to be PM because "I think I'd be good at it?" Well, he was wrong about that like he was wrong about everything else.

And yes, I'm frustrated, I'm angry, I'm baffled and I've had a thumping headache for 36 hours straight.

If we had USA-style firearms laws there'd be blood on the streets by now. Sorry, I'm forgetting, should have said "more blood".
I'm getting tired of calming down....
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

tinyclanger2 wrote:Ohso - sorry to hear your worries are still mounting. There are plenty here thinking about you and Mr Ohso.
Thanks Tinyclanger2. I keep repeating the mantra 'one day at a time.' Mostly it works, but now I'm beginning to waver
because I need to do some forward planning but can't when I don't know what's going to happen.

We own our property but it's not in good enough condition to rent and it would cost to get it up to standard to rent, which we don't have. If we could afford the update, we wouldn't need to move.

Catch 22 I think.
mbc1955
Lord Chancellor
Location: Stockport, Great Manchester in body, the Lake District at heart

Post by mbc1955 »

tinyclanger2 wrote:Britain caves in to racist bullies.
The most worst option.
Yes, you're right. And I'm 60 and overweight and diabetic, with dodgy knees, long-term depression, high blood pressure and high cholesterol (geez, what a catch, how come I'm not dating?). Do you see my dilemma?
The truth ferret speaks!
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Chris Bryant has resigned. (BBC)
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Andy Burnham ‏@andyburnhammp 8h8 hours ago Wigan, England

At an uncertain time like this for our country, I cannot see how it makes sense for the Opposition to plunge itself into a civil war.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

HammFul MPS @MPSHammFul
1/2 We are investigating the racially motivated criminal damage on a building in King St #Hammersmith #W6 Any witnesses & info pls call 101

Ben Judah ‏@b_judah 5h5 hours ago
Ben Judah Retweeted HammFul MPS

The Polish centre in Hammersmith has been racially attacked. I am ashamed and furious at this disgrace.Ben Judah added,
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

The majority of Britons (57%) say that George Osborne should resign on the back of the referendum result. Labour voters are slightly more likely to say that Jeremy Corbyn should stay on (49%) than say he should resign (40%).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/br ... ty-8283139

Plus:
In our exclusive poll, half (48%) of British adults say that they are happy with the result, with two in five (43%) saying they are unhappy with the outcome.
Even though:
Nearly half of Britons say they are less confident about Britain’s future today than they were this time last week (45%), while they are also more likely to say that the referendum result has changed Britain’s standing in the world for the worse, than say it has changed it for the better (41% vs. 33%).
English: happy to have less confidence about the future and a poorer standing in the world.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

If Scotland goes independent (and, less likely, NI) how does that affect our NATO standing?
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

TR'sGhost wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
yahyah wrote:Maybe we will have learnt something. Don't call a referendum without clear plans for the outcome that breaks the status, and without an extensive risk assessment.
And make people have to read them before voting.
Tell that to Cameron. I think we can hail this as the Tory parties biggest cock up ever.
Looked at impartially it's a pretty impressive performance of sorts.

Cameron has in a mere 48 hours earned his place in the history books as the man who led the first government to outdo in incompetency the one that lost the American colonies.

He's the man who destroyed the Union with Scotland, undid Northern Ireland and asked for purely selfish reasons a vital and binding question without being 150% sure beforehand what the answer would be.

Who trashed the UK economy twice in six years, the second time quite possibly beyond repair.

Who reduced the UK's status to a joke and cost us the good will of our European allies.

Who tore both the UK and the component nations of the UK apart, setting people against each other in a way we've never seen and means the UK will never be the same again.

And who having achieved all this shrugs his shoulders, says "I resign - but not until October. Wait till then and my successor will tell you what happens next.

Then wanders off who knows or cares where. Leaving our country to the rantings of a purple-clad demagogue who isn't bothering covering up his fascism any more and a Bullingdon Club crony who had the bare faced cheek to fight the referendum under the slogan "Take Control" but now doesn't want to take control of anything quite yet, if you don't mind.

If that doesn't win Cameron the status of worst Prime Minister of all time I dread to think what damage some as yet unknown future PM might to do.

Remember back before 2010 when Cameron said he wanted to be PM because "I think I'd be good at it?" Well, he was wrong about that like he was wrong about everything else.

And yes, I'm frustrated, I'm angry, I'm baffled and I've had a thumping headache for 36 hours straight.

If we had USA-style firearms laws there'd be blood on the streets by now. Sorry, I'm forgetting, should have said "more blood".
Spot on.

Bet there are still people out there thinking Brown selling gold was worse though.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

I still can't get over one of our right leaning members in Bracknell saying Labour needs a leader with charisma.

I'm not going to post there any more. I don't think my heart would stand it.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Who'd have thunk it - Arron banks proves to be an unintelligent wanker.

Image.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

The cancer research doctor who was told yesterday to stop begging for EU funding and to rely on the Holy Spirit - she had an even better day.

Louise Mensch asked her if she was a real doctor.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

RobertSnozers wrote:
Willow904 wrote:

Not even remotely true. Can you not see that the 'Jeremy actually wanted to throw the referendum' narrative is being pushed precisely by those people who are trying to eject him now and have tried to eject him before. He may not have made as many interventions in the referendum as some would have liked but he made plenty, and his pro position was very clear.

I'm disappointed in the justification of betrayal and backstabbing at the very time when party and country most need stability.

Still no answer to my question of why we should trust MPs who will overthrow a leader elected with a huge democratic mandate. How could we ever believe any election promise from any of them? How could we ever trust them to act in the national interest rather than their own?

Corbyn being found by some to be 'lacklustre' isn't good enough cause for this.
Agree. And considering they started undermining him from almost the first day when he was untried and untested, it's pretty clear they've found a convenient catchphrase.

They didn't give Ed much support either. Hankered after David. Ever since Ed won they've been dripping their poison.
I know YahYah says Karma doesn't work like that but I hope they get all the trouble they've caused back in spades.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Laura Kuenssberg ‏@bbclaurak 13m13 minutes ago
Sources confirm Michael Gove will co-chair Boris Johnson's campaign along with N Ireland Minister, Ben Wallace, who was a Remainer

So that's Gove putting himself out of the running.

God forbid he wants a return to the DfE...
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

You know what is really noticable is that not one of the PLP dares to actually challenge corbyn for the leadership, instead they try a palace coup. Abject cowardice
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Temulkar wrote:You know what is really noticable is that not one of the PLP dares to actually challenge corbyn for the leadership, instead they try a palace coup. Abject cowardice

Not beyond the realm of possibility that they are doing it in an attempt to force Jeremy Corbyn to resign so that he is no longer the incumbent with an automatic place on the ballot. I pretty sure that they did know the rules all along.
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

PorFavor wrote:
Temulkar wrote:You know what is really noticable is that not one of the PLP dares to actually challenge corbyn for the leadership, instead they try a palace coup. Abject cowardice

Not beyond the realm of possibility that they are doing it in an attempt to force Jeremy Corbyn to resign so that he is no longer the incumbent with an automatic place on the ballot. I pretty sure that they did know the rules all along.
It depends on corbyn now, if he fights he will have the membership and the unions, and will win. Thats why none of them dare stand against him. If it was me I would say put up or shut the fuck up. And use the majority in the NEC to allow reselection process. They really have started the civil war so its time for the membership to fight back now or lose the party to the spads forever.
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

PorFavor wrote:

In any other workplace this would be called bullying and intimidation...the culprits would be fired straight away

The HoC is not a normal workplace though but it doesn't make their behaviour any less reprehensible.

He knows though that he has the support of the membership and the unions will not let this shambles carry on forever....
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Milton O'Rourke ‏@miltonorourke 2m2 minutes ago

Excellent! @JeremyCorbyn confirms he stays in post.Malcontents must find a challenger & allow Labour Party selectorate to decide! #BringItOn
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

Cl5_A9kWkAEBi6K.jpg
Cl5_A9kWkAEBi6K.jpg (101.86 KiB) Viewed 7301 times
Last edited by refitman on Sun 26 Jun, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Admin: smaller image