Tuesday 2nd May 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Tuesday 2nd May 2017

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Re: Tuesday 2nd May 2017

Post by StephenDolan »

Morning all.

I'm liking the push on the police numbers. Helps pushback on the notion of what a great home secretary May was, highlighting the numbers reduced during her time.

CGT or extra 10,000 police? I wonder which is more popular on the doorstep.

The renting rights v freezer purchase rights was a nice analogy on the weekend too.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Morning

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... are_btn_tw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Part-time student numbers collapse by 56% in five years
One architect of government policy on support for part-timers admits the result has been a ‘catastrophe’ for universities and students
Last edited by HindleA on Tue 02 May, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... tal-phones" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Critics slam 'rip off' 50p-a-minute charge to call patients' hospital phones
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/healt ... 90476.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NHS Ambulances fail to reach most seriously ill and injured patients in time despite efficiency drive
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... -at-prison" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Call for inquiry over 'unbroken pattern' of deaths at prison
HMP Woodhill in Milton Keynes comes under fire during inquest into death of inmate – the 18th to have died there in past four years
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-02/jimm ... obamacare/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jimmy Kimmel tells of newborn son's brush with death and makes heartfelt plea for Obamacare
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

'Bank of mum and dad' to lend £6.5bn this year, report predicts
Number of first-time buyers helped by parents is symptom of intergenerational inequality and ‘broken housing market’

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... rty-market" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Morning all.

Great start to the day - went to go down to the newsagent at the same time that kids are going into schools and..."wait...where's the rubbish bag I put out last night?...ah...that's the one way down the road with the contents strewn everywhere". The result of putting two empty cat food bags in there I guess...
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39745403" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"We often see people who get nothing at all in the first assessment. Then we end up giving the maximum award possible and just can't understand"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://mainlymacro.blogspot.co.uk/2017 ... rexit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why Brexit means more than Brexit

Mainlymacro
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Diane Abbott on great form again this morning, it appears. Not :roll:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Diane Abbott on great form again this morning, it appears. Not :roll:
Corbyn says he is 'not embarrassed in the slightest' by Diane Abbott's interview blunder
I bloody am.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Theresa May is in Helston in Cornwall today. But my counterparts at Cornwall Live, who are trying to cover the visit on a blog, are having some difficulty. Here are some excerpts from their rather spiky account.

Having covered several high-profile politicians’ and royal visits over the years, the level of media control here is far and above anything I’ve seen before. We’re not even allowed to show you her visiting the building ...

We’ve been allowed to ask our questions to the prime minister (although we are forbidden to film or photograph her answering them).

We were given at most three minutes and were refused to be allowed to ask why we were not allowed to film her.

Our reporter Lyn was then ushered out of the room.

Cornwall LIVE (Politics Live, Guardian)
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

The 'first use' question is stupid. It's inevitable but stupid, and it's inevitable but shameful that it's being used.

The entire point of a multilateral nuclear deterrent is the idea of mutually assured destruction (old joke, but loving that acronym). Everyone knows that nobody will dare provoke first use of nuclear weapons because the first use would inevitably escalate into multilateral use and that would be the end of human civilisation.

And similarly nobody could actually make the first use of nuclear weapons without the consequence - which is the entire point of MAD and having weapons - that there would be nuclear retaliation, and so on, and the end of human civilisation.

So when politicians are asked 'can you imagine circumstances in which you would use our nuclear deterrent as a first use' they are being asked 'can you imagine circumstances in which there was no alternative other than ending human civilisation'.

The whole point of nuclear weapons is that when you start to talk about the use of them the idea of deterrence falls apart - they are a perfect circle - you have them so you will never have to use them, and you will never have to use them because you have them. Talking about using them breaks the circle and they become unjustifiable.

Would the lives of thousands of british troops deployed somewhere hypothetical and under imminent and very real risk of a major chemical weapons attack justify deciding to end human civilisation? With the greatest respect to the troops, the answer is no.

It's a stupid question. But it can batter the labour party, so deliberately spiteful people will ask it and stupid people will honk in response.
I still believe in a town called Hope
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

I think that most people actually support a "no first use" policy on nukes. Fallon certainly does not speak for even all Tories with his neanderthal take on this.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

On the PM's visit to Cornwall...

http://www.cornwalllive.com/prime-minis ... story.html

Love the caption to the picture at 11:25

The PM looks absolutely thrilled to be in Helston, visiting AP Diving and chatting to staff.

:lol:
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

PorFavor wrote:
Theresa May is in Helston in Cornwall today. But my counterparts at Cornwall Live, who are trying to cover the visit on a blog, are having some difficulty. Here are some excerpts from their rather spiky account.

Having covered several high-profile politicians’ and royal visits over the years, the level of media control here is far and above anything I’ve seen before. We’re not even allowed to show you her visiting the building ...

We’ve been allowed to ask our questions to the prime minister (although we are forbidden to film or photograph her answering them).

We were given at most three minutes and were refused to be allowed to ask why we were not allowed to film her.

Our reporter Lyn was then ushered out of the room.

Cornwall LIVE (Politics Live, Guardian)
Apologies if this has been picked up over the holiday but the strong and stable one seems to be generating a habit of "quiet meetings":
Theresa May is facing fresh accusations of “hiding” from voters after a campaign event held in Scotland was publicly listed as a children’s birthday party.
Bemused locals in Aberdeenshire had been unable to find the location of the Prime Minister’s visit, which was not advertised in advance.
It was only after Ms May spoke to assembled supporters at Crathes village hall that they discovered it had been booked out as a “child party” between 10am and 5pm.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 09921.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and on the same subject:
Theresa May has fuelled accusations from Labour she has been “hiding from the public” during the general election campaign after she held her latest rally in a tiny community hall in Aberdeenshire with such poor phone reception that live coverage of the event was impossible.
About 200 Conservative campaigners crammed into Crathes hall, Banchory, a tin-roofed single-storey building at the heart of a swath of woodland in rural north-east Scotland, from where journalists were unable to tweet or broadcast.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -is-hiding" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I suppose it's always easier to preach to the converted!
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.thestar.co.uk/business/300-n ... -1-8521850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

300 new jobs joy as Liberty buys £100m Speciality Steels
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Diane Abbott on great form again this morning, it appears. Not :roll:
Abbott ought not to have been let anywhere near office.

Friendship and politics really don't mix - sooner or later a leader will have to say "Actually, you're really not up to the job". And when that happens, there will be accusations of betrayal - Tories suffer from this too...Mr and Mrs Gove are a classic example.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Yeah, the problem is that as well as being one of Jez's few reliable allies in the PLP she ticks several "boxes".

(which makes many on the left more reticent to criticise her, especially in the light of the often downright nasty abuse she *does* undoubtedly receive)
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

A bit harsh on Abbott. Corbyn himself is no more competent.

McDonnell is easily the most able of the cadre.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Good-afternoon, everyone
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

Afternoon

Never been a fan of Abbott and don't rate her - would rather she was nowhere near SC and she probably wouldn't be in such a high profile position if some of the PLP hadn't refused to be members

Her mistake is just typical of her and is no surprise, and neither is the massive overreaction in the press - essentially parroting the Tory spokeman's views as if these were necesessarily accurate either

I suppose Labour is always at risk of this type of criticism (which why making a mistake is not good enough) as they are trying to respond to the typical Tory trashing of the economy whilst the electorate, for some unexplained reason, see the Tories as being more competent in this area

It is also a bit tricky when the manifesto hasn't been released yet and can be referred to. The Tories have made their campaign a policy free zone for understandable reasons so there is nothing to attack them on that score, apart from the absolute mess they are making of everything at the moment, especially Brexit

On the nucelar first use question - I wish Labour would just get off the fence on this - Corbyn is right there will never be any instance where a first strike would be acceptable. Adam spoke right about the concept of MAD. Does anyone on here think a first strike principle is right and in what scenario?

As to the competence of Corbyn ( a clown and incompetent according to one of the regulars on this site) - if he is incompetent wehat does this make our joke of a PM - shes is the one who called the election and is now making and absolute joke of herself wandering around the country - it is probably the reason the Tories jump on this Abbott error so much because of the embarrassment of their own 'campaign' which sees May trying to avoid talking about policies and trying to be Presidential hiding away in huts with seedy Tor activists too embarrassed to admit what party they belong to
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

People will doubtless be delighted to know that Abbott has just been on the BBC's Daily Politics. It was probably marginally less of a car crash.
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

howsillyofme1 wrote:Afternoon

Never been a fan of Abbott and don't rate her - would rather she was nowhere near SC and she probably wouldn't be in such a high profile position if some of the PLP hadn't refused to be members

Her mistake is just typical of her and is no surprise, and neither is the massive overreaction in the press - essentially parroting the Tory spokeman's views as if these were necesessarily accurate either

I suppose Labour is always at risk of this type of criticism (which why making a mistake is not good enough) as they are trying to respond to the typical Tory trashing of the economy whilst the electorate, for some unexplained reason, see the Tories as being more competent in this area

It is also a bit tricky when the manifesto hasn't been released yet and can be referred to. The Tories have made their campaign a policy free zone for understandable reasons so there is nothing to attack them on that score, apart from the absolute mess they are making of everything at the moment, especially Brexit

On the nucelar first use question - I wish Labour would just get off the fence on this - Corbyn is right there will never be any instance where a first strike would be acceptable. Adam spoke right about the concept of MAD. Does anyone on here think a first strike principle is right and in what scenario?

As to the competence of Corbyn ( a clown and incompetent according to one of the regulars on this site) - if he is incompetent wehat does this make our joke of a PM - shes is the one who called the election and is now making and absolute joke of herself wandering around the country - it is probably the reason the Tories jump on this Abbott error so much because of the embarrassment of their own 'campaign' which sees May trying to avoid talking about policies and trying to be Presidential hiding away in huts with seedy Tor activists too embarrassed to admit what party they belong to
#

and whatabout...

I agree, fwiiw, that the Tories on Brexit look hopelessly incompetent.

Any decent opposition would as a result be miles ahead and on course for victory.

That that is not the case requires explanation. "It is all the media's fault" usually being the one that the true believers reach for.
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

Why is it your natural inclination to take the Tories' side?

Anything about them is 'whataboutery' - of course it is - we are making a comparison

And also this appeetite to absolve the media...I would just like to ask you how you know Corbyn is incompetent or other people see him as incompetent? Have you met him, have you seen him speak at public meetings

The way you jusge him is based on media appearances and howhe is potrayed. He has had good and bad media interviews and PMQ but no better or worse than most other politicians - May has been appalling as well. Most people I know do not watch political shows or PMQ - they just watch the news or read the papers and that is through the lens of media interpretation and I think it is quite clear that his coverage is not actually very truthful - contrast that with May and Cameron's coverage

So it is a relevant point and only dismissed by those who like the way that the media protrays him
This idea that any other 'decent' opposition leader(and I do not think your ideas of whjo that would be will be anywhere similar) is a really subjective point. I have seen no data to back it up - and the best the PLP came up with is Owen Smith, although you like Yvette Cooper I think and explain her lack of support to misogyny

Anyway this is all fairly irrelevant as it is clear to me you do not support Labour and only appear when you have chance to sneer about something

The real shambles of this election has been May and yet you never mention her

Also, on Abbott at least she is doing interviews - where are the Tories? Amber Rudd been in front of the cameras to face questions?
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

howsillyofme1 wrote:Why is it your natural inclination to take the Tories' side?

Anything about them is 'whataboutery' - of course it is - we are making a comparison

And also this appeetite to absolve the media...I would just like to ask you how you know Corbyn is incompetent or other people see him as incompetent? Have you met him, have you seen him speak at public meetings

The way you jusge him is based on media appearances and howhe is potrayed. He has had good and bad media interviews and PMQ but no better or worse than most other politicians - May has been appalling as well. Most people I know do not watch political shows or PMQ - they just watch the news or read the papers and that is through the lens of media interpretation and I think it is quite clear that his coverage is not actually very truthful - contrast that with May and Cameron's coverage

So it is a relevant point and only dismissed by those who like the way that the media protrays him
This idea that any other 'decent' opposition leader(and I do not think your ideas of whjo that would be will be anywhere similar) is a really subjective point. I have seen no data to back it up - and the best the PLP came up with is Owen Smith, although you like Yvette Cooper I think and explain her lack of support to misogyny

Anyway this is all fairly irrelevant as it is clear to me you do not support Labour and only appear when you have chance to sneer about something

The real shambles of this election has been May and yet you never mention her

Also, on Abbott at least she is doing interviews - where are the Tories? Amber Rudd been in front of the cameras to face questions?
What is the evidence for Corbyn's incompetence?

Labour's polling position.

I had thought I'd made it clear I don't support Labour any longer? I was a member for decades, and have campaigned for Labour. Now I don't. If I haven't I am happy to take this opportunity to spell it out loud and clear.

I do not support the Labour party led by Jeremy Corbyn and will not be voting for it.

Fortunately, there are other choices open other than May's Tories or Corbyn's Labour, both of which are supporters of (Hard) Brexit. So I'll vote Green. My local Green candidate is fine. The Greens have been better than the Lib Dems on Brexit (who have equivocated too much for my tastes).
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Stunning example of inept Tory policy making.

Most UTCs half empty as pupil numbers dwindle

http://schoolsweek.co.uk/most-utcs-half ... s-dwindle/
Most established university technical colleges (UTCs) are still more than half empty, a Schools Week analysis reveals.
And nearly two-thirds also experienced a drop in pupil numbers this academic year.

Ministers now face calls to scrap the “failing” project, just two years after the Conservative Party 2015 manifesto pledge to establish a UTC “within reach of every English city”.
and this is shocking.
Sixty per cent of UTCs visited by Ofsted have also been rated “inadequate” or “requires improvement” – with a recent grade 4 report for Bolton UTC stating the college had knocked the confidence and aspirations of pupils.

Michael Gove, the former education secretary and a key architect of the UTC programme, admitted earlier this year the experiment had failed.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Trevor Merrall. Bryn Phillips.

Oh dear.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Trevor Merrall. Bryn Phillips.

Oh dear.

Would you elaborate, please?
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Its too convoluted (and bizarre) to explain here. People really need to do a Google.......
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

Useful on why Thursday tells us little about next month

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/wh ... tors-nati/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Its too convoluted (and bizarre) to explain here. People really need to do a Google.......
This person did and came up with nothing of note.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Ah, its still too current to appear there obviously. You might try BP's Twitter account then, if it hasn't been hidden/zapped by now.
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

I think one was labour candidate who has been caught doing 'thu evel moslem' things and so is no longer the candiddate and the other is a decent hardworking man who is going to stand as a 'labour stitched up an honest working class man' candidate in the constituency to hit back at prejudiced labour and support the working class. Old Bexley and Sidcup.
I still believe in a town called Hope
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Yes, that's the basics of it but doesn't even begin to describe the wholly barmy bizarreness of Phillips in particular. Was genuinely howling at lunchtime :)
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

adam wrote:I think one was labour candidate who has been caught doing 'thu evel moslem' things and so is no longer the candiddate and the other is a decent hardworking man who is going to stand as a 'labour stitched up an honest working class man' candidate in the constituency to hit back at prejudiced labour and support the working class. Old Bexley and Sidcup.
That's the Tory Brokenshire's constituency
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

So the polls are now a metric for competency are they?

I take it we should now all accept May is definitely more competent than Corbyn and possibly the most competent PM since records began

Or it could be your metric is shit!
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

howsillyofme1 wrote:So the polls are now a metric for competency are they?

I take it we should now all accept May is definitely more competent than Corbyn and possibly the most competent PM since records began

Or it could be your metric is shit!
No, I think votes are

ICM/Guardian:

CON 47 (=)
LAB 28 (=)
LD 8 (-1)
UKIP 8 (=)
GRN 4 (=)

28-2nd
N=1,970

Polls are just the best evidence we currently have as to what those votes will be.

Of course, they may all be wrong and Corbyn may in fact have done a great job and be really popular.

I don't know for sure, but I have a view.
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

This, I suspect, is why the Tories aren't bothering to campaign

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/n ... licy-cost/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

Spread betting market interesting

https://www.sportingindex.com/spread-be ... ts-markets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, I lost money in 2015 betting on a hung Parliament, so don't take my tips with anything but a big pinch of salt. But, I think those Lib Dem numbers are too high and there is money to be made.

Or, if you agree with Tem, you could make an absolute fortune betting on Labour.
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

The polls are no measure of competence in the job

What the electorate are looking at escapes me

Polls suggest May is considered the 'best' PM since records began.......i assume you agree with that

I personally think the electorate are wrong just as I think they were on Brexit and during the years under Thatcher.....

I assume again you agree with their decisions?

The electorate decide who wins the election, just like they did when UKIP received the most votes in the EP election

I don't see that as being a measure of the competence or capability of a leader or a party
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

howsillyofme1 wrote:The polls are no measure of competence in the job

Polls suggest May is considered the 'best' PM since records began.......i assume you agree with that

I personally think the electorate are wrong just as I think they were on Brexit and during the years under Thatcher.....

The electorate decide who wins the election, just like they did when UKIP received the most votes in the EP election

I don't see that as being a measure of the competence or capabilityu of a leader or a party

I of course don't think that about May. You're being silly.

I am afraid I think Corbyn is a bit dim. Not a flexible thinker. Two indications of this

1. He has been consistently hopeless at pmqs

2. He is completely humourless

That he is useless is not on its own a sufficient reason for not voting Labour. Rather I don't share his long-standing views on, say, the EU, Putin, NATO, the IRA etc. McDonnell is very able but I wouldn't vote for a party led by him either.
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

SpinningHugo wrote:
howsillyofme1 wrote:The polls are no measure of competence in the job

I don't see that as being a measure of the competence or capabilityu of a leader or a party

I of course don't think that about May. You're being silly.

I am afraid I think Corbyn is a bit dim. Not a flexible thinker. Two indications of this

1. He has been consistently hopeless at pmqs

2. He is completely humourless

That he is useless is not on its own a sufficient reason for not voting Labour. Rather I don't share his long-standing views on, say, the EU, Putin, NATO, the IRA etc. McDonnell is very able but I wouldn't vote for a party led by him either.
1. the first assertion is complete horse shit, even against Cameron he held his own, and he has destroyed May time and time again. I watch it regularly.

2. Again an assertion without any factual basis, anyone who saw him reading Were going on a Bear Hunt to a bunch of kids like an expert can see that he has humour and wit enough to engage them, something most politicians fail disastrously with. Anyone who has seen him interviewed can see he has a dry wicked sense of humour - unless of course you're willfully blind or a tory stooge.
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

So your own assessment that polls are a measure of anyone's actual competence to do the PM job is nonsense? Glad you have seen that for the rubbish it is

You last points are so ridiculously laughable that I hesitate to reply, I think though that you demonstrate your overwhelming arrogance and lack of self-awareness in referring to someone as 'dim' for the reasons you have given. Pathetic!

You are perfectly entitled to disagree with his policy positions, just as I did with a number of those of Tony Blair although the some of the ones you quoted were many years ago and he has changed his stance on others. Of course, you are too dim to actually think flexibly and change your mind

I for one, am quite happy that I am not in the same party as you, although your support for the Greens seems somewhat bizarre as you do not seem to share any values with any Greens I have met - apart perhaps from some of the loony right wing 'ecologists' that the Goldsmith family represented a few years ago

I notice you tend to appear at times when you feel you can have a bit of a go at Labour and make your sneering comments and denigration

I am still absolutely convinced you are a Tory wum but I have no proof of it unfortunately......purely circumstantial evidence
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

howsillyofme1 wrote:So your own assessment that polls are a measure of anyone's actual competence to do the PM job is nonsense? Glad you have seen that for the rubbish it is

You last points are so ridiculously laughable that I hesitate to reply, I think though that you demonstrate your overwhelming arrogance and lack of self-awareness in referring to someone as 'dim' for the reasons you have given. Pathetic!

You are perfectly entitled to disagree with his policy positions, just as I did with a number of those of Tony Blair although the some of the ones you quoted were many years ago and he has changed his stance on others. Of course, you are too dim to actually think flexibly and change your mind

I for one, am quite happy that I am not in the same party as you, although your support for the Greens seems somewhat bizarre as you do not seem to share any values with any Greens I have met - apart perhaps from some of the loony right wing 'ecologists' that the Goldsmith family represented a few years ago

I notice you tend to appear at times when you feel you can have a bit of a go at Labour and make your sneering comments and denigration

I am still absolutely convinced you are a Tory wum but I have no proof of it unfortunately......purely circumstantial evidence
What you need to understand about Hugo is that where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

I'm not a flexible thinker,"permanent","degenerative" maintain a meaning,unlike Tory dickheads attempting to justify combined misanthropy and wastage of money,far better employed, I don't think it means "get better".
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Extremely strong and stable disdain for the Tories.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Fuck.
Every time things start going well here.
They stop again.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'