Thursday 16th April 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Re: Thursday 16th April 2015

Post by ohsocynical »

‏@Ian_Fraser Ian Fraser retweeted The Independent

Didn't ex Guinness CEO Ernest Saunders get Alzheimers too?

Thought so!
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

ohsocynical wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
citizenJA wrote:I agree; that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) clearly & specifically documented the reasons for not pursuing a criminal trial at this time is indispensable. I don't know anything more about the allegations to write anything else.

edited to correct spelling
I think what makes some people suspicious is the [sorry I can't remember the name] high up who pleaded dementia when handed a prison sentence, was examined by doctors, released, and then had a miraculous recovery.
Just thought. Was it a member of the Guinness family? The names just popped into my head. Apologies to them if it wasn't.
Ha! Yes I think so - please see my post at the bottom of page 2. It is, as ever, a piece of eloquent and well-crafted prose and not to be mis. . .

Oh, right, sorry - thought the mic was on . . .
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

ohsocynical wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
citizenJA wrote:I agree; that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) clearly & specifically documented the reasons for not pursuing a criminal trial at this time is indispensable. I don't know anything more about the allegations to write anything else.

edited to correct spelling
I think what makes some people suspicious is the [sorry I can't remember the name] high up who pleaded dementia when handed a prison sentence, was examined by doctors, released, and then had a miraculous recovery.
Just thought. Was it a member of the Guinness family? The names just popped into my head. Apologies to them if it wasn't.
Ernest Saunders. He wasn't a member of the Guinness family, but he was CEO of the company. I suspect that because of that very case the CPS have been very careful to get the best medical advice on this occasion.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

According to the Telegraph front page its
"Paedophile" Labour Peer escapes prosecution after CPS mistakes
:fire:

That newspaper turns more & more ghastly every day.
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Andrew Spooner retweeted
Ben Riley-Smith ‏@benrileysmith 14 mins14 minutes ago

Thirty voters walked out of Cameron's Leeds Q&A in total, hacks estimate. Approx 200 attended. Not great for 40min session.

There you go AngryAsWell...A little something to cheer you up.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

LabourList ‏@LabourList 3h3 hours ago
3 things to watch out for from Sturgeon tonight. @margaret_curran highlights taxes, education and another referendum http://labli.st/1b6e2ua" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The three comments BTL show how far away from reality some people are re the SNP, Nicola Sturgeon and the outcome of this election ...

This last one is my favourite:
swatnan • 2 hours ago
Could Nicola emerge as a compromise candidate to lead an All Left of Centre UK Coalition Govt? Of course she would have to sub for Alex Salmond's Westminster seat. She is after all quite popular even South of the Border, and stranger things could well happen in this mother of all GE's. My bet is on a Grand Coalition, which nobody has ever mentioned, perhaps even a Govt of National Unity.
Working on the wild side.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

I am so incensed about the debates and the BBC's handling of tonight's effort I can feel a scream coming on....

On the lunchtime news, we were treated to OGRFG at the podium in Scotland claiming that he had cleared the log-jam so the debates could go ahead - despite the fact that he caused the log-jam in the first place.
HE refused to debate with the major parties as defined by Ofcom; HE refused to debate unless the Greens were in; HE insisted that other minor parties and the nationalists should be included; HE refused to do more than one debate; HE IS THE PROBLEM. Yes, I know I'm shouting.

The obvious bias in the Burley/Paxman thing was bad enough. The BBC are behaving in the most appalling fashion.
In order to save his face, they decide that their offering will be a "challengers" debate, thus excluding both the Tories and the LibDems much to Clegg's annoyance, and pretending that any other party (Labour excepted) present represents a challenge. They don't.
So not only has the BBC bent over backwards to accommodate Cameron and his cowardice, it now insults democracy further by staging another not-quite-a-debate-actually after the main event with Cameron's supporters ans spin doctors.

If Cameron won't attend, nobody from his party should be allowed to either. If he will not defend his record in the same format everyone else is subject to, he should not only be obviously empty-chaired but his minions should be excluded too.
What the BBC is doing is helping him to avoid any close or personal scrutiny, whilst allowing his policies to be presented in a format that suits him and which he has to take no responsibility for. It's absolutely appalling. How fucking DARE they?
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

Evetimornoon all....just a swift visit...

Re Janner/CPS - point 22, I think, means that the survivors will be encouraged and supported - as TGS says, the CPS have corroborated medical evidence, so someone at that stage of dementia cannot testify/refute....or take action to suppress.

22. Lord Janner's medical condition has been explained to all those individuals whose allegations have sufficient evidence to be tried in the criminal courts. Each of them has made it clear that they wish to tell their stories publicly. I sincerely hope that this can be achieved through the victims giving evidence before the Independent Inquiry into child sexual abuse. I have referred this to the Inquiry team which has confirmed that this case would be covered by the scope of the Inquiry and that those who have made allegations in this case would be able to give evidence to the Inquiry. They have offered to speak to the complainants to explain this.
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

pk1 wrote:
Is it the heat? Or is it the PM? We are 20 minutes into Mr Cameron's question and answer session in Leeds and already ten O2 employees have headed for the doors.

"I've had enough", says one middle-aged woman as she leaves a space right next to the PM. Another swiftly follows, telling journalists: "I've had enough too."

Others soon do the same. "I've got work to do," says a middle-aged man as he leaves to get back to his computer, joined by a colleague.

Apparently the allure of having the Prime Minister in your office three weeks before an election is not quite enough to keep the attention of some O2 workers here.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general ... -live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Mark Ferguson @Markfergusonuk · 2h 2 hours ago
In an election full of conspiracy theories, this is my favourite one yet. How dare he be tall?…the scoundrel " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
:lol:
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

BBC Midlands Today ‏@bbcmtd 5 hrs5 hours ago

Four schools run by Telford Co-operative Multi-Academy Trust put into special measures in the space of a week.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Here's a link to the academy schools...

http://www.shropshirestar.com/education ... -measures/
ScarletGas
Committee Chair

Post by ScarletGas »

Cameron tells us that the comment from Ed Balls reference the treasury note is the most appalling thing he has heard in this election.
Just proves how short a memory the clown has if he has forgotten already Michael Fallon and "backstabbing"

Oh,he also regales us with the pride he felt when he bought his first flat ,again forgetting to tell us that it was in Notting Hill and is now worth £1.4 million.

Selective memory must be a pre-requisite to be a senior member of the benighted government given the nonsense her erstwhile pal Nick Clegg has also been delighting us with seemingly ad infinitum.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

There's a photo on Twitter of Dave meeting the public earlier today.
Sorry I can't transfer it here because it's interesting.
It shows him surrounded by people. Some have got identity tags around their neck, some haven't.

I'm wondering if those with tags are party workers etc hauled in to make up numbers.
Last edited by ohsocynical on Thu 16 Apr, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

ohsocynical wrote:pic.twitter.com/1rQl4YmJcH

(clicky link .. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

AngryAsWell wrote:

It's so embarrassing. Sometimes I can do it, other times I can't... :oops:
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Lots of Tweets about Ken Clarke criticising the government.

I remember when they put Grayling into Justice, Ken was warning that putting someone with no legal qualifications into the job, would be disastrous.
Have Dave and his little circle ever listened to anyone?
frightful_oik
Whip

Post by frightful_oik »

ohsocynical wrote:There's a photo on Twitter of Dave meeting the public earlier today.
Sorry I can't transfer it here because it's interesting.
It shows him surrounded by people. Some have got identity tags around their neck, some haven't.

I'm wondering if those with tags are party workers etc hauled in to make up numbers.
I wear one at work. They're probably just the door passes to control who goes where in the building.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many - they are few."
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

ScarletGas wrote:Cameron tells us that the comment from Ed Balls reference the treasury note is the most appalling thing he has heard in this election.
Just proves how short a memory the clown has if he has forgotten already Michael Fallon and "backstabbing"

Oh,he also regales us with the pride he felt when he bought his first flat ,again forgetting to tell us that it was in Notting Hill and is now worth £1.4 million.

Selective memory must be a pre-requisite to be a senior member of the benighted government given the nonsense her erstwhile pal Nick Clegg has also been delighting us with seemingly ad infinitum.

That Treasury note was obviously a joke. The same joke that has been played by Tory chancellors in the past.
Cameron is pretending he doesn't know about it and assuming the hoi polloi don't - he's wrong, as usual.

I think the most appalling thing this election is Cameron's cowardice, frankly. What a small small excuse for a man he is.

Now that the tabloids have accused Ed and Justine of being toffs because they allegedly have a nanny who uses kitchen number two, when will we hear about the eight kitchens SamCam have and is there enough room for all the servants?

I think we should be told.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

pk1 wrote:
Is it the heat? Or is it the PM? We are 20 minutes into Mr Cameron's question and answer session in Leeds and already ten O2 employees have headed for the doors.

"I've had enough", says one middle-aged woman as she leaves a space right next to the PM. Another swiftly follows, telling journalists: "I've had enough too."

Others soon do the same. "I've got work to do," says a middle-aged man as he leaves to get back to his computer, joined by a colleague.

Apparently the allure of having the Prime Minister in your office three weeks before an election is not quite enough to keep the attention of some O2 workers here.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general ... -live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not read of it so far, pk1, and may wait to see if reported anywhere else, but good on them. It reminds me of when someone from the opposition benches left PMQs after a particularly dire performance by our Lord and Master. I don't know whether or not it was related but did suggest on the G that all the others should have got up and left too.
I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

ohsocynical wrote:Here's a link to the academy schools...

http://www.shropshirestar.com/education ... -measures/
Govey's Marginal Seat Disaster Tour!

Though Labour just held Telford last time anyway.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Glyndŵr ‏@glynhale 15 mins15 minutes ago

David Dimbleby being disingenuous on #bbcr4. He knows perfectly well that broadcasters wanted #ChickenDave on all election debates. #frit
So the BBC have already started the disinformation.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

I am also fascinated by the Tories wheeze of trundling people out in turn.

We've had them sent out one by one to do the various radio and TV shows, with today seemingly being Truss again (and a more vapid stupid giggly eejit I've yet to see) but so far no sign of IDS or Fester McVile.

Given how odd the Crosby campaign has been so far, I'm wondering if they're keeping them for the last hurrah before the voting starts. Like, a last-ditch reminder that Labour equals more "welfare" etc.etc.

Crosby, IMHO, does not understand that not only do Brits dislike bullying, they end up championing the underdog if the nastiness goes too far. The more they beat up Miliband, and the more he deals with it with his usual dignity and humour, the worse it looks.
Also, the soundbites are getting very wearisome, aren't they? Longtermeconomicplan, hardworkingfamilies, doingtherightthing...and for the past few days chaos here, chaos there, chaos bloody everywhere. It's really boring.

I'll tune in tonight to see how it goes, but I might not last long. I don't think I can cope with Dimbleby and his patronising bias any more.
I certainly won't watch that thing with Maitlis. Can't stand her.

I'm sick of the lies. I wish it was all over. Cameron is driving me to all manner of evil thoughts and I can do without them. :-((
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

ephemerid wrote:
ScarletGas wrote:Cameron tells us that the comment from Ed Balls reference the treasury note is the most appalling thing he has heard in this election.

That Treasury note was obviously a joke. The same joke that has been played by Tory chancellors in the past.
Cameron is pretending he doesn't know about it and assuming the hoi polloi don't - he's wrong, as usual.

I think the most appalling thing this election is Cameron's cowardice, frankly. What a small small excuse for a man he is.

Now that the tabloids have accused Ed and Justine of being toffs because they allegedly have a nanny who uses kitchen number two, when will we hear about the eight kitchens SamCam have and is there enough room for all the servants?

I think we should be told.
But darling when one is throwing a party for Jeremy, Rebecca and Rupert, one needs oodles of kitchen space for the caterers.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Just reading that a schoolchild told Tristram Hunt he would vote UKIP if he could, as it 'might get all the foreigners out."

It doesn't say how old the child was, but how profoundly depressing.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

His first flat eh, ScarletGas, which reminds me... No nothing about me, I promise. A year or more ago I remember reading something about what turned Sam onto Fat Dave. She remarked on his car, a Skoda I believe back in the day when they were a joke. Of course the whole thing could have been meaning more fool me if so, especially with what I've been saying the last few days.
I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Its not so depressing when you remember that most young people are not like that at all.

There will always be racists about, thus eternal vigilance is needed. But just contrast what many believe now to what most did back in the 70s and 80s - there's no comparison.

I can well remember the first non-white MPs of modern times being elected in the 1987 GE, and the fuss it caused. The "post racist" majority don't bat an eyelid at that now :)
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Mike Smithson ‏@MSmithsonPB 4 hrs4 hours ago
CON gets to within 1% with Panelbase
LAB 34% (-3%), CON 33% (+2%), UKIP 16% (NC), LD 8% (NC), GRN 4% (NC).
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

ohsocynical wrote:
Glyndŵr ‏@glynhale 15 mins15 minutes ago

David Dimbleby being disingenuous on #bbcr4. He knows perfectly well that broadcasters wanted #ChickenDave on all election debates. #frit
So the BBC have already started the disinformation.
I'm wondering if the Tories made a major miscalculation over the 'challenger's debate'. If this article on Conservative Home is an indication of their thinking, I suspect the expectation was that Ed Miliband wouldn't want to be included in it, making it more or less an irrelevance. After the initial relief that Cameron just about got away with the first debate, with a lot of fuss made over Sturgeon to distract from his decidedly average performance, it's probably only just started to dawn on them that Ed's going to get a much better platform this time around because of the reduced number of participants:

http://www.conservativehome.com/thetory ... ebate.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What bizarre arrangements have been reached for the election debates. It is hard to see why Ed Miliband agreed to take part in the debate between five opposition leaders, where he is in danger of becoming one challenger among many.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

I see our friend Hugo has turned up as a character in an Asimov SF novel with the same initials...
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

yahyah wrote:Just reading that a schoolchild told Tristram Hunt he would vote UKIP if he could, as it 'might get all the foreigners out."

It's always struck me that those with strongly held right-wing opinions are inclined to teach their children to think like they do, whereas those with strongly held left-wing views are more inclined to teach their children to think for themselves.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

RogerOThornhill wrote:I see our friend Hugo has turned up as a character in an Asimov SF novel with the same initials...
I have indeed Rog. I'll probably last about two minutes as the Graun no longer allows you to post using a VPN, so I cannot hide. Once you report me, I'll be gone.

So, tonight is the debate that I told everyone as long and loud as I could would never happen. Miliband v The Pygmies. I still think it makes no sense at all for him to do this, but he has beaten expectations so far.

I expect this to be a frustrating night. For the SNP, PC, and the Greens, Labour are their main rival, not the Tories. That means it makes sense for them to go after Miliband en bloc. Whether they will is a different matter.

Farage to act as spoiler.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Good night all.

Don't think I will watch the debates but look forward to reading your comments tomorrow.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

yahyah wrote:Just reading that a schoolchild told Tristram Hunt he would vote UKIP if he could, as it 'might get all the foreigners out."

They had an audio clip of it on PM. It was profoundly depressing - as you say. You could hear the parents speaking through the child.
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Post by Rebecca »

SpinningHugo wrote:
RogerOThornhill wrote:I see our friend Hugo has turned up as a character in an Asimov SF novel with the same initials...
I have indeed Rog. I'll probably last about two minutes as the Graun no longer allows you to post using a VPN, so I cannot hide. Once you report me, I'll be gone.

So, tonight is the debate that I told everyone as long and loud as I could would never happen. Miliband v The Pygmies. I still think it makes no sense at all for him to do this, but he has beaten expectations so far.

I expect this to be a frustrating night. For the SNP, PC, and the Greens, Labour are their main rival, not the Tories. That means it makes sense for them to go after Miliband en bloc. Whether they will is a different matter.

At least you're man,or woman,enough to come here and admit you were wrong.I had forgotten about it.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

ohsocynical wrote:
AngryAsWell wrote:

I just "paste" them right on to the board and don't try any of the box things ;)
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

SpinningHugo wrote:

S'OK, your secret is safe with me...

I actually think they'll gang up on Cameron - keep mentioning his name and get the audience to wonder why he chickened out. And mention that he wouldn't let Clegg do it either.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:
AngryAsWell wrote:

Is it okay for me to post our friend's tweets about this event attended? I found it on the twitter thread linked above. Let me know if it's not okay & I'll remove it. (I don't use twitter but read them from my computer - I'm uncertain of protocol)
Michael Sylvain ‏@onebuttonmonkey 1h1 hour ago
@davecameroon @dimayray I was at this. It was bloody awful.

https://twitter.com/onebuttonmonkey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Rebecca wrote:
SpinningHugo wrote:

At least you're man,or woman,enough to come here and admit you were wrong.I had forgotten about it.
The thing with Ed is, if he says he's going to do something he sticks to his word.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Sam Coates Times ‏@SamCoatesTimes 9m9 minutes ago
Telegraph online provide tactical voting guide: "How YOU can stop Ed Miliband"
.........??!? pic.twitter.com/8oPClVV0XH

Sam Coates Times retweeted
stefanstern ‏@stefanstern 6m6 minutes ago
@SamCoatesTimes If you click through the piece also shows how to vote tactically against Cameron. That's not in the headline though.
ScarletGas
Committee Chair

Post by ScarletGas »

So thinking,probably too hard,on the current arrogance and entitlement of the liberal democrat position.

It seems to me that their argument is that everyone else are extremists of one sort or another and the electorate must see they are the only sensible option.

After listening,and I must admit a quick perusal of the written version,to the presentation of the manifesto I have come to the conclusion that Clegg,Laws,Alexander and the rest of the orange bookers have morphed into the Marx brothers.

Remember,These are my principles but if you don't like them I have others!
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Bloke on another board had a young kid (in Whaddon, Cheltenham) tell him that Andy Cole was a "coon".
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

citizenJA wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
AngryAsWell wrote:

Is it okay for me to post our friend's tweets about this event attended? I found it on the twitter thread linked above. Let me know if it's not okay & I'll remove it. (I don't use twitter but read them from my computer - I'm uncertain of protocol)
Michael Sylvain ‏@onebuttonmonkey 1h1 hour ago
@davecameroon @dimayray I was at this. It was bloody awful.

https://twitter.com/onebuttonmonkey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I checked with him the other day about posting some of his quotes on Twitter and he was quite okay with it but that was under the FTN account so his name wasn't mentioned....If you PM him that would probably work.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Mark Ferguson @Markfergusonuk · 2m 2 minutes ago
I’ve never been able to fathom why Miliband volunteered to take part in this one. Tonight he needs to show why #bbcdebate
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

PorFavor wrote:
Edited to edit the edit

Or - punctuation with its first "n" if you're going to be picky (and I am).
Who needs bitter chills and daffodils and all that caper?
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Caroline Flint retweeted
Biff Bean ‏@BiffBean 11m11 minutes ago
@adamboultonSKY tells Liz Truss shes talking 'rubbish' while @CarolineFlintMP points out David Cameron has chickened out of tonights debate.
:lol:

Liz Truss just invites that sort of response. I hope they carry on using her as a spokesperson - frequently.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Sam Coates Times ‏@SamCoatesTimes 9m9 minutes ago
Telegraph online provide tactical voting guide: "How YOU can stop Ed Miliband"
.........??!? pic.twitter.com/8oPClVV0XH

Sam Coates Times retweeted
stefanstern ‏@stefanstern 6m6 minutes ago
@SamCoatesTimes If you click through the piece also shows how to vote tactically against Cameron. That's not in the headline though.
This is the headline - and my biggest fear :(

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Smaller parties gang up and plot to bring down Ed"

I am worried about this one ..... :?
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

I don't often agree with Mark F but on this occasion .......

"Mark Ferguson, the LabourList editor, said in his morning newsletter today that he was worried about Ed Miliband taking part in tonight’s debate.
I must admit I’ve always been concerned about this challengers debate. I’m pretty sure if Miliband wasn’t taking part then few would be watching it, but now he faces a primetime onslaught from the forces of tactical and protest voting. An unappetising thought when Labour’s small lead has managed to remain intact so far throughout the campaign.
Miliband must appear insurgent and prime ministerial, an anti-establishment figure who could also lead a credible government. He’s done well in the TV debates so far, but tonight? I can only wish him the very best of luck."

(From AS leaders blog)
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Kate Devlin ‏@_katedevlin 10m10 minutes ago
Tory minister Liz Truss is in the spin room - says Cameron was right to stay away "he's not a challenger"
Is that the gush of entitlement I hear?
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Sturgeon's lego/twinset combo is starting to really wind me up.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'