Friday 2nd October 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 2nd October 2015

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Oh good grief, this man really is a fucking menace.

Built on the academy model which gave HT's control. Well, apart from the fact that they already had it. So a lie built upon a lie.

This is another "Nothing to do with me" if and when things go wrong.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
Hobiejoe
Minister of State

Post by Hobiejoe »

Home from work early, and see HIGNFY appear on the iPlayer. Hosted by Jeremy Clarkson and with the not-at-all-over-priviledged Camilla Long.

Think I'll find something more enervating. Maybe even catch up with the new Dangermouse. And you think I, a child of the seventies and eighties, am joking?

Just so long as they get Penfold right.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

Hobiejoe wrote:Home from work early, and see HIGNFY appear on the iPlayer. Hosted by Jeremy Clarkson and with the not-at-all-over-priviledged Camilla Long.

Think I'll find something more enervating. Maybe even catch up with the new Dangermouse. And you think I, a child of the seventies and eighties, am joking?

Ooh, carrots!
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

Hobiejoe wrote:Home from work early, and see HIGNFY appear on the iPlayer. Hosted by Jeremy Clarkson and with the not-at-all-over-priviledged Camilla Long.

Well, it wasn't funny, but Richard Osman refused to play ball so there were some awkward moments. Dead pigs did come up but it was mostly "let's laugh at Jeremy Corbyn" instead of the old "let's laugh at Ed Miliband". Nothing on Osborne at all. The best bit (I think from Osman) was "where's the Rebecca Brooks question?". Where, indeed.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
Hobiejoe
Minister of State

Post by Hobiejoe »

Willow904 wrote:

Well, it wasn't funny, but Richard Osman refused to play ball so there were some awkward moments. Dead pigs did come up but it was mostly "let's laugh at Jeremy Corbyn" instead of the old "let's laugh at Ed Miliband". Nothing on Osborne at all. The best bit (I think from Osman) was "where's the Rebecca Brooks question?". Where, indeed.
Whereas last week's Mock The Week was surprisingly good - the relish on Daira's face was a joy to behold.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

IDS/Guardian love-in part two.(for today)

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... -interview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spot the lies game ,both by IDS and the paper,redundant as it is quite clear the barest of checks was never made.All proveably wrong.