Monday 15th August 2016

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Re: Monday 15th August 2016

Post by AngryAsWell »

Something to think about when our first response to horrendous acts is "Terrorist!"

Antidepressants can save lives but they made me want to kill. Now I wonder if some murderers may have suffered the same side-effects as me

"I would not have believed this had it not happened to me. When I was psychotic, within hours of taking that first drug, I was capable of anything. In fact, I thought I was in a dream or a video game. It was pure luck I didn’t kill myself or my kids, or both. If I had access to a gun or a plane, a truck, or a knife who knows what could have happened.

When crimes like these recent terror attacks shake the world, the first question we should be asking is whether it was induced by the side effects of potentially dangerous antidepressant medication."

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ant ... 91566.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

If this can be proven it's a bit explosive for Garrage & his new moustache

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

SpinningHugo wrote: ...I don't doubt the good faith of these people. Just as I didn't doubt the good faith of Blair over Iraq. Theyre just mistaken and ignoring what those who have studied the issue actually say.
When you ignore evidence, especially evidence that is being directly presented to you, then 'acting in good faith' is meaningless. Acting on a belief you feel is right, in the face of the evidence that it is wrong, is every bit as morally repugnant as deliberately trying to do wrong.
I still believe in a town called Hope
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

AngryAsWell wrote:If this can be proven it's a bit explosive for Garrage & his new moustache

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It would explain why he's grown it though. Was he wearing a pair of thick glasses at the time as well?
Donald Trump: Making America Hate Again
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

14039984_10153714660711603_5989387187889328295_n.jpg
14039984_10153714660711603_5989387187889328295_n.jpg (52.85 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Is it Blunkett, that's involved with the above. A registered company or something?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Principles are nothing without power? What a sad, soulless thing to believe. Words fail me.
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

Very Blairite sounding sound bites. Perhaps someone should point out that by 'amending your principles' before implementing them, then you are not actually implementing them. Unless what they are arguing for is lying to the electorate to gain power just so you can implement your original principles instead of the amendments. Either way is the path of frauds and charlatans who should have no place in parliament. Or Tories as they are otherwise known.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

JonnyT1234 wrote:Very Blairite sounding sound bites. Perhaps someone should point out that by 'amending your principles' before implementing them, then you are not actually implementing them. Unless what they are arguing for is lying to the electorate to gain power just so you can implement your original principles instead of the amendments. Either way is the path of frauds and charlatans who should have no place in parliament. Or Tories as they are otherwise known.
It's appalling.
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

ohsocynical wrote:
JonnyT1234 wrote:Very Blairite sounding sound bites. Perhaps someone should point out that by 'amending your principles' before implementing them, then you are not actually implementing them. Unless what they are arguing for is lying to the electorate to gain power just so you can implement your original principles instead of the amendments. Either way is the path of frauds and charlatans who should have no place in parliament. Or Tories as they are otherwise known.
It's appalling.
It's a parody account. Though they are claiming those tweets are from the likes of Blair, McTernan, etc.