Wednesday 29th July 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Re: Wednesday 29th July 2015

Post by LadyCentauria »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
HindleA wrote:http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3 ... r-up-grows

49 claimant deaths – evidence of DWP negligence cover-up grows
They'll never find out the true figure- the DWP doesn't even try to know what happens to people when they go off the payroll.
They don't, and it will be difficult to confirm how many have died in total. But the questions asked were regarding the number who were on a Work Programme and the number who were identified as 'vulnerable' during the time they were on the payroll, within a group of 49 who died and whose cases were reviewed following their deaths.
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Re: Wednesday 29th July 2015

Post by LadyCentauria »

I only pressed Submit once, I swear upon my honour!

@Tizme1: Thanks for your post - it's a pleasure to see you and I hope everything's going well in your life. I agree that there's a difference between people who are paid-up members of another Party signing up for the £3 'Supporters' deal with Labour and people who have voted for other Parties (but are not 'active' within them) choosing to take up Labour's offer.
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...