Monday 21st September 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Re: Monday 21st September 2015

Post by citizenJA »

Aristides Hatzis @AristidesHatzis

Despite the abstinence rate Golden Dawn lost less than 9k voters! It was the only party with no losses in absolute numbers. This is so sad!
12:27 PM - 21 Sep 2015

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What a tortured way of letting the world know the far right-wing Greek party, Golden Dawn, came third, received only 7% of the total vote and has gone nowhere.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Rob The Bruce ‏@robster38 1 hr1 hour ago

A second victim comes forward #piggate #snoutrage

snoutrage.jpg
snoutrage.jpg (26.83 KiB) Viewed 7826 times
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Does it mean he is a hamasexual ?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Workshy LaBeouf ‏@JoinedAtTheArse 3 hrs3 hours ago

Dan Hodges is on the brink of fucking a dead pig on Sky News to prove it's 'normal'
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Bozo needs to watch out when Cam's around. He looks like one of those huge pigs in Wodehouse.

& maybe we need to ask, just why was Cameron so keen to point at fish ?
'Oooh look Sam, I really fancy that one with the stripes, how about a threesome later ?'.

Sorry, I just feel a little hysterical about it. Will calm down later.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

Where is rustinpeace? Surely he has thoughts he'd like to share with us today.
I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

op.jpg
op.jpg (31.46 KiB) Viewed 7805 times

"Yesterday I was farming when my clothes accidently fell off & my genitals accidently entered a pigs mouth"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

ohsocynical wrote:
op.jpg

"Yesterday I was farming when my clothes accidently fell off & my genitals accidently entered a pigs mouth"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The doctors and nurses I used to work with entertained us with lots of stories of how patients at A&E claimed things 'accidentally' ended up in their orifices.
Would say, I am not sure I'd leave a biro around in the same room as some men based on some of what was said. (and they didn't accidentally sit on it...another rather small orifice entirely).
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

yahyah wrote:... Would say, I am not sure I'd leave a biro around in the same room as some men based on some of what was said...
I'd be more worried about the gottles of geer, yahyah, at least the words are clear in your world.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

ohsocynical wrote:Workshy LaBeouf ‏@JoinedAtTheArse 3 hrs3 hours ago

Dan Hodges is on the brink of fucking a dead pig on Sky News to prove it's 'normal'
He is actually trying to claim that not singing GSTQ in public is somehow "worse". Genuinely, seriously, sincerely :toss: :lol:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

Willow904 wrote:
danesclose wrote:Maybe I'm getting a bit touchy over the anti-Corbyn stuff in the media, but I was a bit disconcerted something this idiotic in The Indy today (my bold):

In 1972, Hunter S. Thompson set about covering the presidential campaign, paying special attention to the Democratic Party’s George McGoven as he failed to get into office.

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72 was serially published by Rolling Stone throughout the year. In one of the articles Thompson makes a poignant comparison to a campaign that happened in Texas in which Lyndon Johnson attempted to create a rumour to denounce his competitor.

It reads: “This is one of the oldest and most effective tricks in politics. Every hack in the business has used it in times of trouble, and it has even been elevated to the level of political mythology in a story about one of Lyndon Johnson’s early campaigns in Texas.

“The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumour campaign about his opponent’s life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his barnyard sows.

“Christ, we can’t get away with calling him a pig-f****r,” the campaign manager protested. “Nobody’s going to believe a thing like that.”

“I know,” Johnson replied. “But let’s make the sonofab****h deny it.”

With the recent accusations put against David Cameron, could any supporter of Corbyn have created this rumour to take negative media attention off him?
What - like those well known Corbynistas Lord Ashcroft & Paul Dacre? :toss:
I'm confused, is that last line from the Independent? How organised do they think Corbyn fans are? Anticipating Corbyn will be leader and putting about a rumour that gets in an Ashcroft book that they somehow knew he was going to publish about this time? Now, if the Indy was suggesting this was a rumour cooked up by some Tories wanting to elbow Dave out the way having used his bland, bloated bonhomie to win the election, they may have a point.....
Hi Willow. The quote comes from the following article

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... rnalSearch
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Rentoul must be getting desperate.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Feel almost a little sorry for Farron.
The meeja distracted from his message, and Clegg sticking his head above the parapet to whine about Cameron blaming him for Ashcroft's non-job.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

yahyah wrote:Does it mean he is a hamasexual ?
I'm sorry, but there's a lot of hamaphobic comments on here today
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

danesclose wrote:
yahyah wrote:Does it mean he is a hamasexual ?
I'm sorry, but there's a lot of hamaphobic comments on here today
Cameron's Pig ‏@CameronPig 13 hrs13 hours ago

I ask that you respect my privacy in this difficult time.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

RobertSnozers wrote:
yahyah wrote:Rentoul must be getting desperate.
Getting?
He did retweet this from Toby Young:
2015-09-21_142118.jpg
2015-09-21_142118.jpg (28.11 KiB) Viewed 7625 times
Last edited by refitman on Mon 21 Sep, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Admin: image reduced
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

Here's an animated news report of the actual moment 'PM Cameron allegedly put 'private area' into dead pig's mouth at Oxford'

http://us.tomonews.net/-piggate-pm-came ... 2462612480" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ScreenShot00806.jpg
ScreenShot00806.jpg (106.55 KiB) Viewed 7733 times
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week & should be packing, but I can't stop laughing long enough.

Only one comment to make really. Prime Ministerial.
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Joe Murphy ‏@JoeMurphyLondon 5m5 minutes ago
Joe Murphy retweeted New York Daily News
Pig gate has gone international.

New York Daily NewsVerified account
‏@NYDailyNews
New book claims British Prime Minister David Cameron put his penis in a dead pig. http://nydn.us/1FaFAw7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How direct.
Working on the wild side.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Good morfternoon.

I'm waiting for a categorical denial of all, or any, of this. If it's not forthcoming (which I think it won't be) then he (DC) should be in deep trouble. Revenge or not - why would Michael Ashcroft make any of it up? He'd have nothing to gain and much to lose. I'm also hearing that he (MA) also opines that DC is only interested in the trappings of office and not the job itself (I paraphrase).
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 1h1 hour ago
I'm told David Cameron was never a member of the Piers Gaveston dining club at Oxford.
I'm told there is no such thing as membership of the Piers Gaveston dining club - it's a loose social thing not something you formally join.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 1h1 hour ago
I'm told David Cameron was never a member of the Piers Gaveston dining club at Oxford.
I'm told there is no such thing as membership of the Piers Gaveston dining club - it's a loose social thing not something you formally join.
I'm told that Norman Smith is the obedient dog of CCHQ.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

PorFavor wrote:Good morfternoon.

I'm waiting for a categorical denial of all, or any, of this. If it's not forthcoming (which I think it won't be) then he (DC) should be in deep trouble. Revenge or not - why would Michael Ashcroft make any of it up? He'd have nothing to gain and much to lose. I'm also hearing that he (MA) also opines that DC is only interested in the trappings of office and not the job itself (I paraphrase).
I think the scary thing about all this is that it's pretty possible that it won't harm Cameron that much - because he's already in power and can use channels to mute the effect (rather than say the leader of the opposition who is trying to gain power and doesn't have the same clout) - and also, very scarily, because much of the public has already factored in what a jumped up, privileged and insincere tosser he is - so this just confirms their view rather than introduces a new image of him. That's also different from, say, stories about a new leader of the opposition which are designed to establish a picture of him early on that can be embedded through successive releases and reminders.

It shouldn't be so - but I fear it is.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

gilsey wrote:I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week & should be packing, but I can't stop laughing long enough.

Only one comment to make really. Prime Ministerial.

One thing those Tories can never take away from us, is our sense of humour....
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Should be feeling a bit sorry for Samantha Cameron I suppose. But I'm not.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

I think it's been apparent to us since he got in, that it certainly wasn't an ability or affinity for the job.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

rebeccariots2 wrote:

I think the scary thing about all this is that it's pretty possible that it won't harm Cameron that much - because he's already in power and can use channels to mute the effect (rather than say the leader of the opposition who is trying to gain power and doesn't have the same clout) - and also, very scarily, because much of the public has already factored in what a jumped up, privileged and insincere tosser he is - so this just confirms their view rather than introduces a new image of him. That's also different from, say, stories about a new leader of the opposition which are designed to establish a picture of him early on that can be embedded through successive releases and reminders.

You may be right. But, although I'm more interested in the tax angle on this story, I think that the "revolting" element of the allegations might do more damage than we might hope. It's one thing to be seen as having a past as a "drunken, high-spirited young lad" with an slight hint of "Brideshead Revisited" thrown in but I can't see this latest revelation of his antics being indulged in the same way.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Should be feeling a bit sorry for Samantha Cameron I suppose. But I'm not.
They all move in the same set so she'll be perfectly aware of all the 'high spirited japes' [their description] they get up to...
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Matt Chorley ‏@MattChorley 2h2 hours ago
LibDems are trolling Cameron by serving bacon sandwiches to hacks at #libdemconf in Bournemouth
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

He'll ignore it, but underneath he'll be seething. The 'Elite' hate having the piss taken out of them, especially by the great unwashed...
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

rebeccariots2 wrote:

I disagree, rr2, how can he ever be taken seriously by anyone he has to deal with? How can he represent either his party or our nation with such revelations hanging over him? Surely his party or constituency cannot allow him to continue. Sod the Conservative party, surely Queenie cannot stand by and let him get away with bringing his position or the country into disrepute, let alone what we as citizens may think? He has to go unless of course he categorically states that the allegations are untrue and he vehemently fights them to reestablish his credibility.

Somehow I doubt that he shall because it seemingly rings true, what with two other named members of the Flam Triplets. 'And should these allegations prove false, doesn't he deserve such opprobrium given the shit he has thrown at others being one of his lesser crimes?
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:

Yep! Look what Tories think, know or hopefully, just con themselves into thinking they can get away with.

Criminal behaviour must be investigated and criminals prosecuted no matter who they are.
The law must be upheld by everyone.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Huw Irranca-DaviesVerified account
‏@IrrancaDaviesMP
Tell us about the Wales you want... this is your invitation to help write our manifesto http://www.walesyouwant.wales/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; @welshlabour
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

utopiandreams wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:

I disagree, rr2, how can he ever be taken seriously by anyone he has to deal with? How can he represent either his party or our nation with such revelations hanging over him? Surely his party or constituency cannot allow him to continue. Sod the Conservative party, surely Queenie cannot stand by and let him get away with bringing his position or the country into disrepute, let alone what we as citizens may think? He has to go unless of course he categorically states that the allegations are untrue and he vehemently fights them to reestablish his credibility.

Somehow I doubt that he shall because it seemingly rings true, what with two other named members of the Flam Triplets. 'And should these allegations prove false, doesn't he deserve such opprobrium given the shit he has thrown at others being one of his lesser crimes?
I should think so.
Tories have a history of getting away with incompetent, disreputable and actionable behaviour.
It's not right and shouldn't continue.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:Should be feeling a bit sorry for Samantha Cameron I suppose. But I'm not.
They all move in the same set so she'll be perfectly aware of all the 'high spirited japes' [their description] they get up to...
They've got children.
Jesus.
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

I'm a Hog For You Baby, I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love.

[youtube]e-lUZarXHlY[/youtube]
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

utopiandreams wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:

He won't go UD (wish he would, but he won't). He's already got away with so much that I / we would have thought the public wouldn't stand for - things like doing a massive reorganisation of the NHS after a specific pledge that he wouldn't. He doesn't give a stuff. He has the brazen cheek to think he can get away with just about anything. He'll just hide behind other people speaking for No 10 for some time now. They'll be digging some dirt on Ashcroft - or getting media pals to do so.

And he's very lucky there is no PMQs this week. That would have been the real test for him. Very lucky indeed.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

@citizenJA

I'm not sure that any law has actually been broken, JA. No matter how depraved we consider his deeds, bestiality would only apply to live creatures, wouldn't it? Of course I'm no expert on such matters I hasten to add.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Patrick Wintour ‏@patrickwintour 3h3 hours ago
Clegg "just at moment when we have been knocked to the floor a great big liberal-sized hole has opened up in middle of British politics".
:lol: He didn't really say that, did he? Sorry - but what size is 'liberal-sized'? Is it big enough for Clegg to fall through?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

citizenJA wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
They've got children.
Jesus.
And send their son's to the same school that has allowed or - turned a blind eye - to stuff like that.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Will Lord Ashcroft's scandalous biography harm David Cameron?
And five other questions raised by Lord Ashcroft's sensational account of the life and times of David Cameron.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/st ... -cameron-0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Isn't that illegal?

No. Bestiality involves penetration of the "vagina or anus" of a living animal. Necrophilia involves having sexual intercourse with a dead person. The mouth of a dead pig is a legal no man's land. That said, a Labour backbencher could attempt to change the law with a private members' bill.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Adam Murray ‏@AdamMurray88 14 hrs14 hours ago

The best thing about #piggates is, even if it turns out to be a hoax, we've learned conservatives will literally defend fucking a dead pig.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Patrick Wintour ‏@patrickwintour 3h3 hours ago
Clegg "just at moment when we have been knocked to the floor a great big liberal-sized hole has opened up in middle of British politics".
:lol: He didn't really say that, did he? Sorry - but what size is 'liberal-sized'? Is it big enough for Clegg to fall through?
I heard a bit of his conference speech when he seemed to be, mangled up with his thanks to the party faithful, thanking everyone who didn't vote LibDem (including the "woman he met" who had tears in her eyes at the wipeout of the LibDems but who, nevertheless, had voted Green).
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

rebeccariots2 wrote:... He won't go UD (wish he would, but he won't). He's already got away with so much...
I do hear you, rr2, but how can he ever show his face in public again and expect to be taken seriously unless he comes out fighting to clear his name and reestablish credibility. Even the fat pinniped I have likened him to has not thick enough skin to easily wash these stains away.

Btw as I stated this morning, it's his kids that I feel sorry for.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Joe Murphy ‏@JoeMurphyLondon 5m5 minutes ago
Joe Murphy retweeted New York Daily News
Pig gate has gone international.

New York Daily NewsVerified account
‏@NYDailyNews
New book claims British Prime Minister David Cameron put his penis in a dead pig. http://nydn.us/1FaFAw7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How direct.
I think I prefer the German reporting of the story:
Laut Call Me Dave, einer neuen, selbstredend nicht authorisierten Biografie des Politikers, soll er seinen Penis in den Kopf eines toten Schweins gesteckt haben.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

utopiandreams wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:... He won't go UD (wish he would, but he won't). He's already got away with so much...
I do hear you, rr2, but how can he ever show his face in public again and expect to be taken seriously unless he comes out fighting to clear his name and reestablish credibility. Even the fat pinniped I have likened him to has not thick enough skin to easily wash these stains away.

Btw as I stated this morning, it's his kids that I feel sorry for.
Yes - he could be torpedoed by the "yuck" factor.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Lord AshcroftVerified account
‏@LordAshcroft
Full preface to my book on the PM, Call Me Dave, written with @IsabelOakeshott. Hopefully it explains a great deal http://bit.ly/1KvEwyN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

@danesclose

Wo ist das, DC? Oder doch lieber ich nicht nennen Sie, DC?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Funny. All the Tweets today about where Dave hides his weeney - Mr Ohso's expression - yet I don't get the impression people are shocked because it's our PM. It's more like; he's a Hooray Henry with few if any morals, and it doesn't surprise us.
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

Hashtag #piggate after being top of the trending chart all day has suddenly disappeared into the ether. One minute it was there, then - whoosh & it was gone. Funny that.
ScreenShot00809.jpg
ScreenShot00809.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 7561 times