Tuesday 31st.May 2016

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Re: Tuesday 31st.May 2016

Post by Temulkar »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:Jobshare sounds like a lazy pressman's dream, an invitation to concentrate on possible disagreements.
Bartley is very much on the right of the movement but a v polished media presence. Not a fan of him or a job share with CL, persoonally but will support whoever gets it. Probably more a womack fan myself with sharir ali, if were going back to co speakers.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Temulkar wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Jobshare sounds like a lazy pressman's dream, an invitation to concentrate on possible disagreements.
Bartley is very much on the right of the movement but a v polished media presence. Not a fan of him or a job share with CL, persoonally but will support whoever gets it. Probably more a womack fan myself with sharir ali, if were going back to co speakers.
Good luck.

It's a shame that the idea of a disagreement at the top of a party is considered more important than policies.
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Temulkar wrote:
Good luck.

It's a shame that the idea of a disagreement at the top of a party is considered more important than policies.
oh i dont think there will be any disagreements, whoever wins will be supported.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Like Eph,I used to include qualifications I was entitled to use,it shouldn't make a difference but it tends to,FRHS was a regular-Fellow of the Richard Head Society.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... enew-party" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Labour Together launch aims to unify and renew party
Lisa Nandy says Labour needs to draw on left and right of party to address new era of climate change and ageing population
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pa ... ys-8090898" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Patients abandoned for hours on hospital trolleys has soared by 500% under Tory rule

Labour and health unions warned of severe staff ­shortages and called for Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt to take urgent action