Friday 9th September 2016

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 9th September 2016

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

JonnyT1234 wrote:
utopiandreams wrote:Before I go I did feel a little coy about mentioning last night's Question Time but referring back to my view of the public, one comment by a member of the audience that went unchallenged was holding Corbyn to blame for Labour's diminished support in Scotland. It never occurred to me that an individual back-bench London MP had been responsible.
It was all Jeremy McCorbyn's fault.
Was it John McTernan?
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Lost Soul
Committee Chair

Post by Lost Soul »

There's really no 'glee'. Quite the opposite.

I'd also be surprised if people voted Lib Dem because the Labour candidate didn't like Corbyn.
Surprised, but it's always possible...
frightful_oik
Whip

Post by frightful_oik »

From cif. Make of it what you will

Losing Labour candidate was Julie Grocutt from Stocksbridge, an anti-Corbyn, pro-Smith groopie, who previously also put her 2 cents in regarding the Brick-through-"Eagle's"-window incident.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many - they are few."
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Quite.

If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

RogerOThornhill wrote:Quite.

She's shaping up to be very Iain Smith minus the mystical element.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

PorFavor wrote:
RogerOThornhill wrote:Quite.

She's shaping up to be very Iain Smith minus the mystical element.
The "not Leadsom" relief has already dissipated, that's for sure. She's still quite a way from "just as bad as Cameron" though. I am so not missing him.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

In other edu news...

Exclusive: Loophole means thousands of academies' accounts are 'not checked'

https://www.tes.com/news/school-news/br ... ot-checked
Meanwhile, one of the largest auditors of academy trusts, accountancy firm UHY Hacker Young, has highlighted a major loophole in the system for picking up financial irregularities in academies.

Allan Hickie, partner at UHY Hacker Young, told TES that MATs only needed to provide a sample of their academies’ accounts each year and there was no requirement for every school within a trust to have their individual finances scrutinised.

He said it was left up to the trusts to ensure that their financial systems were working properly to prevent any possible abuses.

"We work at a trust level, so if something is going on at a school level, it is difficult to pick up," Mr Hickie said. "There are no guarantees."
So much for the "academies are far more tightly controlled than council-run schools" line that gets trotted out.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

Re: Mosborough result.

Surely this has to be some kind of local quirk? Sheffield was for leave, so how come a surge for the pro-EU, 2nd ref, Libdems? Unless it's buyer's regret, of course. Labour don't currently have any Brexit stance, let alone a decisive pro-EU one. Perhaps we're all being too negative. Maybe the individual standing for the Libdems was just very good, a well known and liked local person.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

RogerOThornhill wrote:In other edu news...

Exclusive: Loophole means thousands of academies' accounts are 'not checked'

https://www.tes.com/news/school-news/br ... ot-checked
Meanwhile, one of the largest auditors of academy trusts, accountancy firm UHY Hacker Young, has highlighted a major loophole in the system for picking up financial irregularities in academies.

Allan Hickie, partner at UHY Hacker Young, told TES that MATs only needed to provide a sample of their academies’ accounts each year and there was no requirement for every school within a trust to have their individual finances scrutinised.

He said it was left up to the trusts to ensure that their financial systems were working properly to prevent any possible abuses.

"We work at a trust level, so if something is going on at a school level, it is difficult to pick up," Mr Hickie said. "There are no guarantees."
So much for the "academies are far more tightly controlled than council-run schools" line that gets trotted out.
That's shocking.

I've never really been one for ideological dogma. I'm happy with anything that works. The problem with the Tories is the combination of privatizing the things that are actually working as well as the things that aren't, compounded by privatizing them in appallingly lax ways open to shocking abuse of the public purse by a private sector mostly peopled by their mates.
MsChin
Backbencher

Post by MsChin »

On the Mosborough by election - the previous councillor, Isobel Bowler, who didn't live in the area, died of cancer in June shortly after being returned with a good majority in April. The Labour candidate doesn't live in Mosborough but her family do & she spends a lot of time there so Ward members presumably saw her as a good choice. As some of you will know, the canvas questions don't refer to the party leadership at all but the issue was raised spontaneously by residents on the phone & on the doorstep. The CLP has been begging for help with the campaign for two months but only saw the usual members turning up. I'm only grateful that we managed to trounce Ukip.
frightful_oik
Whip

Post by frightful_oik »

Debenhams wifi being over helpful :oops:
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many - they are few."
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Oh dear...

I can't decide whether she counts as part of The Blob or a Labour drone since they're clearly the only ones who oppose this...
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Even worse...one of their favoured academy chains is against it.

Grammar schools: Oxford University, Teach First and Ark come out against May's plans

https://www.tes.com/news/school-news/br ... k-come-out
But the FEA, which also includes one the most successful academy chains in the country Ark Schools, warned the government needed to come up with “alternative way” to improve social mobility.

“We share the government’s ambition and passion for social mobility but experts are unanimous that an expansion of grammar schools would lead to worse outcomes for the majority of children, especially the poorest,” the petition states. “This is the right ambition, but the wrong policy.
:D
nickyinnorfolk
Minister of State

Post by nickyinnorfolk »

Just checking my email 'junk' folder for something, and found a missive from CCHQ. Don't even know how they got my email address, but at least it got sent to right folder .... :clap:

It's the rubbish gifts that makes it grimly hilarious.
Nicola, official figures show that in the last quarter the Labour Party raised more money to fund their campaigns than the Conservative Party. The unions helped deliver this by giving over £3 million.

That means the Labour Party can send more letters, distribute more leaflets and talk to more people online about their plans to:

Raise taxes on you and other working people
Add billions to the deficit with unfunded spending promises
Make it easier for their union paymasters to strike and disrupt people's lives

Yeah, whatever :wall:

Donate £15 or more today and we will send you a 'Theresa May: Building a country that works for everyone' tea towel :?

Donate £25 or more today and we will send you a 'Theresa May: Building a country that works for everyone' mug :lol:

Donate £35 or more today and we will send you a 'Theresa May: Building a country that works for everyone' tea towel and mug :lol!:

Thank you,

Patrick
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Re: Mosborough

Currently you only need to be a half decent Lib Dem to look better than Labour round places like Sheffield.

Let's just face it Labour is a tragically and pathetically divided party at the moment and even I would have second thoughts in voting for us if there was a reasonable, honest, local Lib Dem standing. At least the new Lib Dem councillor won't be spending day in day out in factional disputes among politicians with barely distinguishable policy positions and may actually get on with representing voters.

Of course Corbyn shares some of the blame for the current situation but it's certainly not uniquely his fault.

Rant over ;-)
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Meanwhile at least May has given the excellent Angela Rayner a chance to shine ;-)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 16.13.59.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 16.13.59.png (47.26 KiB) Viewed 12837 times
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

I just came across this from Richard Murphy on Twitter:

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016 ... r-locally/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Labour is in power, locally
Rather ties in with what I was saying above about how local decisions can have huge impacts on people's quality of life. Labour has real opportunities to show how they can make better choices than the Tories locally. Not everything is about the size of the cheque. Solid joined up thinking can help make sure what you do spend has the biggest positive impact possible. Is Labour up to the local challenge?
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... -kicks-off" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Deutsche Bank: Bond Investors Are About to Get Crushed as a New Global Cycle Kicks Off
Something , something, financial assets are poised to under-perform real economy assets, something, something, real wages are likely to rise amid a decline in working age populations, something, something.

I didn't get half this article, but sense there's something of importance in it. We're at peak asset, bond market returns likely to go negative, are we in for a slow gentle unwinding or sudden adjustment, seems to be the gist.
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

It's almost as though the way that FoI avoider Michael Gove set up his system was deliberately designed to allow as much corruption as possible...
Donald Trump: Making America Hate Again
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

A perspective. I neither endorse nor disagree, for information only:

http://labourlist.org/2016/09/angela-sm ... ery-clear/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Angela Smith: The message from Mosborough is very clear
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

Willow904 wrote:A perspective. I neither endorse nor disagree, for information only:

http://labourlist.org/2016/09/angela-sm ... ery-clear/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Angela Smith: The message from Mosborough is very clear

I despair.....if this is an MP no wonder we are in such a mess

Do you think she made any attempt to defend the party leadership or perhaps she encouraged some of that feedback she so happily recounts here

I am trying to support Labour but the movement is broken....let us just split and all those who want can go and have a new party and Smith or one of his puppet masters as leader

Reading this it seems that the collapse in Labour vote that happened post-Iraq and has continued through two elections, including a complete wipeout in Scotland is all to be blamed on Corbyn

What a despicably useless bunch the PLP are - hopefully we will have mandatory reelection for 2020 - I have continually opposed this up to now but if the bulk of the PLP can only behave like this then bring it on and good riddance to some of them

They can stand as independents if they want, or for an insipid centre party fighting with the LD, but they can piss off if the they think I am going to vote for them to stay as Labour candidate

I do not advocate voting against Labour but I would be much happier if some of those standing under the banner of the party could demonstrate they have the support of their local party before thinking they have the mandate to behave like this
55DegreesNorth
Minister of State

Post by 55DegreesNorth »

Afternoon folks, from the undevolved North East.
Here's an apparently Unironic quote from the leader of Sunderland City Council:
Since the referendum in June, Sunderland and others in our region are also concerned about uncertainties over EU regional funding and guarantees from Government that these can be replaced. “Adequate assurances were not forthcoming on regional funding from the Government as part of the devolution discussions.

Read more at: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/busi ... -1-8116302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He also expressed concern that local council tax payers would be picking up the tab for the costs of the mayoral office.
Most people I've spoken to couldn't give a shit whether there's a mayor or not, but like the idea of more devolution. The feeling is, the council leaders south of the water see their power base and gravy train under threat from an elected mayor, and that Newcastle would be the dominant player in the region.
Both of which are true. The origins are lost in the mists of time, but the enmity between Sunderland and Newcastle is difficult to get across to outsiders (it's mostly from the Sunderland side - up here, no one really bothers about the bitter, inbred, envious woolybacked Mackems)
JonnyT1234
Home Secretary

Post by JonnyT1234 »

http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... SApp_Other" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quick post and run. DfE caught with pants down wrt criticism from (former) mental health czar.
Donald Trump: Making America Hate Again
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Thanks Anatoly, Lost Soul & PorFavor & others for your posts about the Lib Dem's big win in Sheffield.

Have been out all day, just catching up, wasn't ignoring you. Interesting to hear about the Labour candidate being from out of the area, probably explains a lot about the result.
Last edited by yahyah on Fri 09 Sep, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

ephemerid wrote:
Temulkar wrote:To be honest, after last night where Smith told barefaced lies about his previous statements on Prevent and negotiating with ISIS - both of which are on video - I find it truly repugnant that anyone would want to vote for him. His smear about Corbyn and anti-semitism and race was probably the most sickening of all, though. Its gutter politics from the Zac Goldsmith playbook and utterly reprehensible. Just like Project Snide on here has driven away many posters, Smith's Project Snide is turning away voters.

Quite, Tem - and well said.

I am at a loss to understand why it's considered "shocking" and a "disaster" that one council seat is lost by a candidate who does not live in the area and is won by a candidate who does.
Incidentally, the Labour candidate apparently expressed his dislike of Jeremy Corbyn. That may have been influential.
That ward is in the safe Labour seat of Sheffield South East, held (through boundary changes) since 1992 by one Clive Betts. Mr.Betts is the man who proposed the return of elections to shadow cabinet.
Sheffield Momentum were, according to the pictures on their Twitter feed, out doorstepping in Mosborough prior to the council elections; possibly the voters weren't impressed with what they had to say - equally possible is that they did, but did not approve of the candidate's lack of support for the democratically elected leader of his party.
I think it is likely that several things have come in to play here - the local ties of the successful candidate; the possibility that people are not supportive of Corbyn; the possibility that they are and won't vote for someone who isn't; or a general pissed-off attitude to Labour and/or the shenanigans it and the local MP have engaged in.

What really annoys me is the apparent glee with which this is being seized upon by people who support Smith as though - as with everything that has ever happened anywhere at any time - that this loss of one local council seat is somehow Corbyn's "fault".
Sheffield South East CLP have not made a nomination for this leadership contest.

No wonder some people who support Corbyn don't feel they can post here any more.

I'm only part way through reading the day's posts but I haven't come across any glee from anyone about Sheffield. I certainly didn't feel gleeful when I saw it when having breakfast. It just seemed a rather out of the ordinary result which is why I asked if anyone knew about the local situation as local stuff counts for a lot when people vote.

And voila, Anatoly tells us the candidate was from some miles away.

And don't forget there are a lot of people who felt they couldn't post here anymore or post infrequently now just because they didn't support Corbyn and got flak. TE, Tubby, LetsSkip, Giselle, AnotherAngryVoice, etc. etc.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

The "LibDems big win" was on a turnout of 28%.

What that suggests is that people are generally pissed off with politics period. And who can blame them?

As for people who have left here, I think the honours are more than even.

Goodbye.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

Before I log out for good - thank you to Refitman and lovely Paul for keeping this place going for so long. I appreciate it.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
Lost Soul
Committee Chair

Post by Lost Soul »

yahyah wrote:Thanks Anatoly, Lost Soul & PorFavor & others for your posts about the Lib Dem's big win in Sheffield.

Have been out all day, just catching up, wasn't ignoring you. Interesting to hear about the Labour candidate being from out of the area, probably explains a lot about the result.
MsChin's post is worth a look. Some specific detail there
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ephemerid wrote:Before I log out for good - thank you to Refitman and lovely Paul for keeping this place going for so long. I appreciate it.
You're one of the finest commentators I've ever read. My love for you and your family will never stop.
love,
cJA
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Goodnight, everyone.
love,
cJA
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

ChrisDean
Backbencher

Post by ChrisDean »

Oh Ephemerid, I am so, so sad.

I feel quite emotional about your departure from this board.

I recall the time that Show discharged himself from hospital and I sat here wishing I actually knew you because I could have made it from the Forest to Hereford within the hour and brought him home to Hay.

Caring thoughts.

ChrisDean
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 34906.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Switzerland is not a member of the EU, but is the bloc’s third largest trading partner after the USA and China and currently has a free movement agreement that means EU citizens can work and live there.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Apologies to the good citizens of Kent but:

- Caesar considered the Britons of Kent to be the most civilised (not least, one assumes, because that's how he got in)
- Hengist and Horsa - arrived through Kent
- Vikings overwintered for the first time in Kent
- selective system for schools never went away - in Kent
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Hello Refitman. What's the deal with the v's emoticon? copyright infringement? technically not possible?
Just so I know.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... rd9sk.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Australia will push for more business, student and work visas for its citizens in the UK, as part of a new trade deal after Brexit.
"Being able to live, work or spend time, study in each other's countries is something to which we would aspire," she said.
I wonder if there's some kind of a link between movement of goods and movement of people.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Four local council byelections this week:

Sheffield - starting with the result that has achieved some attention outside its locality, this was a LibDem gain from Labour with a mountainous increase of 32 points in their own vote since the all out elections this May which returned three Labour councillors here - catapulting them from fourth place then to first now. This becomes *slightly* less inexplicable when it is recalled that they had a genuine presence here until 2010 - they often ran Labour close from the 2004 previous all-outs and managed to win both seats in a 2008 double vacancy, only for their support to crash (as in many other similar places) post-coalition. And as in several cases, UKIP moved in to fill the void - moving into a strong second place in 2014 and remaining clearly runner up until this year. This time round, though, they dropped by over 9 points (slightly more than Labour) as did the Tories whose sole runner had actually managed to squeeze into third earlier this year. Greens last with less than 2%, also down.

Barrow-in-Furness DC - Labour hold in a marginal "bell-wether" ward with just over half the vote and either a very slight swing to the Tories since last year or effectively none at all (depending on which method of calculating change is used) which may not displease them given the well publicised "Trident factor" in these parts. In the first post-boundary changes poll here in 2008 (though the similar predecessor was a classic Tory/Labour marginal) two Independents and a LibDem took the three places, but they all lost their seats to Labour in 2010 and 2011 - when Barrow moved to four-yearly "all out" elections and the most recent poll on GE day saw Labour take all three seats but one of the two Tory candidates run them close. UKIP have performed decently in this borough in recent years, but their first outing here saw them get less than 6%.

Mansfield DC - Labour hold in a ward where they beat the "Mansfield Independent Forum" by just five votes in a straight fight last year. Though their share dipped below half now, the increased competition meant that (as in the first post boundary changes election here in 2011, when - in an unusual experiment at district level - all the wards were made single seat) their margin was much more comfortable now - the swing to Labour still topped 10% as the MIF share was just more than halved. UKIP did the best of the "new arrivals" with over 17% (they won a couple of councillors in this town come GE day) whilst a Tory just beat an(other) Independent into the wooden spoon position.

Maidstone DC - UKIP hold with a 7% increase in their vote since May to 45%, double that of the second placed Tories - and demonstrating with other recent results that Kent is a striking exception to their post-GE electoral retreat in most of the rest of the country. This was once a Labour seat (though rarely massively so) and returned two Labour members at the 2002 all-outs and in the subsequent few elections. But following a by-election loss to the Tories in 2007, their only win here was in 2012 - and hopes of getting back a "full set" in 2014 were dashed by UKIP who came from nowhere to win (they had last previously stood in 2006, very much as also rans) and they gained the other seat from Labour earlier this year when the reds dropped to third place - and they stayed there now as they fell by about 5% (as did the Tories) Fourth place went to an Independent with a fairly respectable 9%, ahead of the LibDems who were last with 3% - almost halved on last time (and some way from the days when they just managed second here in 2010)

Five contests next week.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Lost Soul
Committee Chair

Post by Lost Soul »

tinyclanger2 wrote:Apologies to the good citizens of Kent but:

- Caesar considered the Britons of Kent to be the most civilised (not least, one assumes, because that's how he got in)
- Hengist and Horsa - arrived through Kent
- Vikings overwintered for the first time in Kent
- selective system for schools never went away - in Kent

Have you been watching 'Horrible Histories' ? :)
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Four local council byelections this week:

Maidstone DC - UKIP hold with a 7% increase in their vote since May to 45%, double that of the second placed Tories - and demonstrating with other recent results that Kent is a striking exception to their post-GE electoral retreat in most of the rest of the country. This was once a Labour seat (though rarely massively so) and returned two Labour members at the 2002 all-outs and in the subsequent few elections. But following a by-election loss to the Tories in 2007, their only win here was in 2012 - and hopes of getting back a "full set" in 2014 were dashed by UKIP who came from nowhere to win (they had last previously stood in 2006, very much as also rans) and they gained the other seat from Labour earlier this year when the reds dropped to third place - and they stayed there now as they fell by about 5% (as did the Tories) Fourth place went to an Independent with a fairly respectable 9%, ahead of the LibDems who were last with 3% - almost halved on last time (and some way from the days when they just managed second here in 2010)

Five contests next week.
Making my point for me, in a chessier (by which I mean classier, more serious and more concentratey) sort of a way.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... de#history" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Advice for DWP decision makers on Universal Credit, PIP and contribution-based JSA and ESA for people who are eligible for Universal Credit.

Re ADM memo 21/16 The PPT and refugees ,guidance after found to be breaking law,not appealing.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

First grammar schools, now Heathrow, what's the next doc we can expect to see on display in public?
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

A LANDMARK legal bid to stop the UK's planned departure from the European Union will be heard at the High Court in Belfast next month, a judge has confirmed.

Mr Justice Maguire said he was setting aside two days for the legal challenge.

He is to focus on all issues and implications specific to Northern Ireland - including claims that leaving the EU will inflict damage on the peace process.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2016/09/1 ... th-688855/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

StephenDolan wrote:First grammar schools, now Heathrow, what's the next doc we can expect to see on display in public?
What's the Heathrow story, please? I haven't seen anything.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

PorFavor wrote:
StephenDolan wrote:First grammar schools, now Heathrow, what's the next doc we can expect to see on display in public?
What's the Heathrow story, please? I haven't seen anything.
Heathrow airport expansion plan may be put to free cabinet vote

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... binet-vote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Liam Fox really is an utter moron. What new markets are these does he think we don't export into already?

In my previous life, I had to compile end of year numbers for sales into each continent and there wasn't a single continent that we didn't export into - all of them represented by many countries.

refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

ephemerid wrote:Before I log out for good - thank you to Refitman and lovely Paul for keeping this place going for so long. I appreciate it.
Only just catching up with today (had some mates over for drinkies), but good posts all round.

Just renewed the payments for the site, so it will be going on. Hopefully our missing members might return after the election. They are all missed, at least by me.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

tinyclanger2 wrote:Hello Refitman. What's the deal with the v's emoticon? copyright infringement? technically not possible?
Just so I know.
Still work in progress. Been tied up with other stuff, but haven't forgotten TC2!
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/hist ... y-homes--2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Press release
Historic first as housing associations tenants buy homes
Last edited by HindleA on Sat 10 Sep, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

refitman wrote:
tinyclanger2 wrote:Hello Refitman. What's the deal with the v's emoticon? copyright infringement? technically not possible?
Just so I know.
Still work in progress. Been tied up with other stuff, but haven't forgotten TC2!
On tenterhooks (emoticon)!
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/ ... that-works" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love theatre and I’m blind. Here’s how that works