Wednesday 15th March 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
adam
First Secretary of State

Re: Wednesday 15th March 2017

Post by adam »

Willow904 wrote:
55DegreesNorth wrote:Evening, folks,
Here's a cheery story that makes you wonder what will happen when Liam Fox gets the employment deregulation the brexiteers are gagging for:
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor ... ext_Story1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And @Willow: I was eventually tempted to have a look at Firefly, thanks to you. They pulled the plug when I had two episodes to go.
Git.
Any idea where to find them?
Hi. I think you can rent single episodes from Amazon Prime Video thingy. Although the box set on DVD is only a tenner. The last episode, 14, was originally going to be a pivotal mid-season episode before the channel cancelled the show. It's a real corker, leaving a lot of unanswered questions which, when you see it, really explains why so many people wanted Joss Whedon to make a film of his idea for the over-arching story line. Well worth catching if you can.
CEX are selling the complete box online for a fiver here.
I still believe in a town called Hope