Wednesday 29th March 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Re: Wednesday 29th March 2017

Post by citizenJA »

I've delighted you long enough
Goodnight, everyone
love,
cJA
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... e-analysis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Low Pay Commission April 2017 minimum wage rise analysis
Last edited by HindleA on Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

This struck me from the Neil interview
AN: I understand that and we may decide to continue with some programmes and we’d make a contribution to that, even after we leave. But I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about an exit fee that the EU is talking about- is demanding almost and it’s around 50 billion. So I ask again. Is that in the ball-park that you would contemplate?

TM: Well, you talk about an exit fee that the EU is demanding. There’s been a lot of speculation. Actually there isn’t a formal demand. The negotiations haven’t started yet. I’m very clear about what the people here in the UK expect, but I’m also clear that, you know, we’re a law-abiding nation, we will meet obligations that we have. And as a member, as I say, until the point at which we leave, of course, we’ll be continuing to pay according to the rights and obligations of that membership.
It's not going to be good for May if we have a £50 billion bill is it? :twisted:
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

citizenJA wrote:I think the flag eyesore problem had more to do with aesthetics, sincerely
like the people keeping Christmas lights/decorations up all year 'round
tacky
It's been there so long you can see it on Google maps. The closed pub is a bigger eyesore and it doesn't appear to be an area that tourists would go to unless they wanted to buy a used car.
I suspect the planning permission issue is something of a technicality as it is over a public pavement (but I'm only guessing) - it's not the flag shown in the Scotsman picture.

All a storm in a teacup!
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

RogerOThornhill wrote:
citizenJA wrote:I think the flag eyesore problem had more to do with aesthetics, sincerely
like the people keeping Christmas lights/decorations up all year 'round
tacky
Or leaving multiple England flags draped all over one's house even though there's no football tournament on...
You wouldn't dare - not up here anyway. :lol:
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-39423424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well-wishers fund pedal cart for Puffy the disabled dog
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

FWIW I have an ever present draped flag-Red emblazoned with a tea bag and fag-the essentials.
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

Why is Kate Hoey defending Brexit on Newsnight and not a Tory MP?
(Or this could be a legitimate time to get Farage)
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:Image

That'll go down well.

"We knew about this attack but didn't tell you because you didn't give us a free trade deal".
"YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIVES"

is how the S*n puts it.

And my shame deepens just a little more.