Friday 7th April 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 7th April 2017

Post by HindleA »

Late thought for the day.If I had known the size of the paving slabs beforehand I might have been less enthusiastic in offering to help.To be fair,repeated "are you sures" when barely visible whilst carrying them,but a promise is a promise.For some reason Precious McKenzie came into my head,remarkeable fellow and having checked still going.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 7th April 2017

Post by HindleA »

Very often have dreams about late better half.Invariably we get separated and I am searching for her,through various Countries,terrains,scenarios.Of late I have found her,in contrast to the previous nightmarishingly unsuccessful. .Tonight we were on holiday part Italy,part Mexico had to finish a crossword in Italian,an artist gave me a cap to look after ,wade through water,climb a mountain.I woke up after successful resolution "job done" and a cappaccino waiting at a restaurant.A sort of condensed mash of real events/memories.
Last edited by HindleA on Sat 08 Apr, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.