Tuesday 12th December 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Re: Tuesday 12th December 2017

Post by HindleA »

Republicans not conceding defeat,recount if less than .5% current lead by 1.5%.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Loser can pay for recount.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Initially fucked off because all set for second lorry,compensated by free taxi home and Moore chucked out.I hate the baler whuch crushed cardboxes and makes a bale, I was nearly fucking jumping in the bloody thing to relieve the boredom.Even calling it Barthelomew didn't help,don't know what the hell I did but it decided to attempt to bale early,groaned a bit and appeared to die.48 bloody hours with the thing you can hardly blame it.
Last edited by HindleA on Wed 13 Dec, 2017 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

#Today in the county court I represented a real-life #DanielBlake. He is 51 and has depression and PTSD. He cannot use a computer.
According to his doctor he is not fit for work. The DWP thinks otherwise though, and since moving him from ESA to #universalcredit
He has been repeatedly sanctioned for failing his ‘Claimant commitment’ of job-searching for 35 hours per week.
With @CitizensAdvice’s help, he
is challenging these sanctions, but the process is slow &, in the meantime, his money is stopped.
He also wants to challenge the assessment that found him fit for work but he can’t until a ‘mandatory reconsideration’ has been issued.

He has chased this many times, to deafening silence from the #universalcredit department.
The result of this Kafkaesque nightmare?

My client has been living off £114.33 a month (that’s £26 a week) and has been relying on food banks. His rent arrears are now £10,000.
So he is being evicted from his Council home. But until the #universalcredit sanctions are lifted, he cannot afford his full rent.
Today I explained all of this to the judge and asked for more time for him to sort out his #universalcredit, before evicting him
Thankfully, the judge granted him more time. She was visibly shocked by what I told her & said the benefits system is ‘appalling’
And that she hadn’t been aware of all the problems with #universalcredit. She thanked me for drawing them to her attention.
am glad my client has a roof over his head this Christmas. But I am sad that he, and many others like him,
Has been a victim of such a cruel and inhumane benefits system, and I wish I could reassure him that things will get better.

Mary Rachel McCabe

Fuck all to do with Brexit.A Tory created situation.
Last edited by HindleA on Wed 13 Dec, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

You are being diverted.