Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th December 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
frog222
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th December 2017

Post by frog222 »

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/female ... -this-sht/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Female Fox News staffers thrFeaten to ‘go public’ unless Rupert Murdoch stops lying: ‘I’m sick of this sh*t’
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

https://twitter.com/JohnCleese" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

I think frog meant "old friend" there.
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

HindleA wrote:I think frog meant "old friend" there.
I so enjoy a little misspelling:-) .
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

I thought we had a giraffe for longer than I am willing to admit as in "close the door to keep the draught out".
SpinningHugo
Prime Minister

Post by SpinningHugo »

refitman wrote:
SpinningHugo wrote:Not much praise on here for Dennis Brexit Skinner and his amusing heckles. Unlike another place.
Could you tell me exactly what you mean by this post? Was there some kind of celebration we should know about? Some important breaking news?

Or, are you just trolling between two different forums in an attempt to start an argument? You see, this is why people get annoyed at you and is the kind of behaviour that can get you uninvited from places.

Skinner just became the longest serving Labour MP. There has been widespread rejoicing

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

SpinningHugo wrote:
refitman wrote:
SpinningHugo wrote:Not much praise on here for Dennis Brexit Skinner and his amusing heckles. Unlike another place.
Could you tell me exactly what you mean by this post? Was there some kind of celebration we should know about? Some important breaking news?

Or, are you just trolling between two different forums in an attempt to start an argument? You see, this is why people get annoyed at you and is the kind of behaviour that can get you uninvited from places.

Skinner just became the longest serving Labour MP. There has been widespread rejoicing

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, I know. Why did you write it how you did?