Tuesday 16th January 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Re: Tuesday 16th January 2018

Post by howsillyofme1 »

I've turned over the page......am I allowed or should I delete this post and pretend I didn't do it?

:shock:
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

What did Theresa may do to Andrew Adonis....he has turned into Jean-Paul Marat.....vive la révolution!
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

damn....I will have to delete the last post as well........
howsillyofme1
First Secretary of State

Post by howsillyofme1 »

oh shit! I seemed have messed up the page turnover....
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Storm finally passed, by that was a biggy!

Guy Verhofstadt
‏Verified account

@guyverhofstadt

Farage backed another #EUref & seems disoriented. Gove doesnt remember that action on #plasticbags stems from EU regulation. May forgot the ban on credit card surcharges is based on EU directive.Also British passports change possible inside EU!Full speech http://bit.ly/2B63eIH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Jo Maugham QC‏Verified account
@JolyonMaugham

If you are one of 28,000 members of Carillion's pension scheme, be thankful EU law obliged the Government to adopt our Pension Protection Fund (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex ... 87:EN:HTML" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …).

AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

How is this even possible / legal ?

UK training body took out superinjunction to block critical report
Learndirect got special treatment to suppress damning assessment of its training, says Ofsted chief

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... ort-ofsted" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Keir Starmer tells Labour MPs to stop 'looking back in grief' at Brexit vote
'It is a really important distinction: are we looking back in grief or looking forward to the challenge of the future,' the Shadow Brexit Secretary told colleagues

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... ce=Twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the boundary changes do go ahead and I lose my MP (our constituency will go in the proposed changes) then I have no loyalty left for Labour whilst they come out with this kind of s$$t.
My vote in Labour now counts for nothing, the party has changed so much, and it was only to hold on to my vote (and regard for my MP) that I've stayed with them.
They are really backing tory brexit - if the above is to be believed - too much for me.
Once (if) the boundary changes go ahead, I'm off.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Dr Lauren Gavaghan #NHSLove‏Verified account
@DancingTheMind

We live in a sick world.

Hedge funds cashed in as Carillion collapsed, raking in millions.

Marshall Wace (co-founder Sir Ian Marshall a major leave backer in Brexit campaign)-was the biggest winner-making *£19.1 million*