Thursday 1st February 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Re: Thursday 1st February 2018

Post by AngryAsWell »

In Omnia Fidelis
@Vicktor1111

More In Omnia Fidelis #FBPE #StopBrexit Retweeted Fen C #FBPE [EU not Exit] #ABTV #WATON
Likewise, just lost for words. Prior to Brexit I was pretty ambivalent about politics. I am now so livid with the Tories that I will be very active at the elections fighting supporting any Pro EU candidates. I am sure I am not alone. #StopBrexit #FBPE

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've had similar conversation with people who have no idea what's going on in politics/country and no desire to learn. Two, who always voted tory because "they always have" have now, since Brexit started examining what the hell they are upto and have become politically active. Both have gone to LibDems
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Guidance

Work and Health Programme provider guidance

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... r-guidance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Where your removed monies is going to and on what basis"
Last edited by HindleA on Thu 01 Feb, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Gotta love a Tory councillor tweeting on this and saying "I'm assuming the appropriate authorities will take action on this"

:clap:
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... nical-note" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Schools’ costs: technical note
Information to help schools, academies and others understand costs for schools in England over the next two years.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

"What! There isn't a property qualification,when did that happen?"