Tuesday 13th February 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Re: Tuesday 13th February 2018

Post by PorFavor »

And, as if by magic . . .
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Quorn recalls curry ready meals over rubber contamination fear (Guardian)
No comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ation-fear
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

RIP (in a political sense anyway) Martin Schulz.

You actually looked good for a few months, easy to forget when the latest poll has the SPD on just 16%.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Following year-long corruption probes, investigators believe they have collected enough evidence to take Netanyahu to trial for a series of serious corruption charges
https://www.timesofisrael.com/tv-police ... -of-trust/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tv-police-tell-pm-they-recommend-he-be-indicted-for-bribery-breach-of-trust
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:RIP (in a political sense anyway) Martin Schulz.

You actually looked good for a few months, easy to forget when the latest poll has the SPD on just 16%.

I thought you were going to go full EJ Thribb for a moment!
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Staedtler
@Staedtler
26m26 minutes ago

So that's Hammond's speech, then. Hm. I see from reading it that yet again I am proved right, though I imagine English media illiteracy will fail to see the smoking gun

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thread, not sure who this account is, but I've followed it for a while and it seems (so far) to be right on most things EU
This is the one that caught my attention, as I suggested something similar a while ago, only in my version it was May who chuck in the leave towel.

"In other words, the Tories, for all their gob, are absolutely shit scared terrified of what they've done.
And if they don't get a new treaty, they know they are going to be fucking slaughtered for it.

And because they don't want that, any minute now the more rational majority of Tory MPs are going to sack Theresa May, abandon Brexit, and feed the Brexiteers to the wolves."
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Hmmm, that would certainly not be unwelcome but I will still believe it when I actually see it.......
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"