FlyTheNest

A haven
It is currently Thu 21 Jun, 2018 1:47 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
Prime Minister
User avatar

Joined: Thu 18 Sep, 2014 8:18 pm
Posts: 7091
Has thanked: 7428 times
Been thanked: 11427 times
AngryAsWell wrote:
Catherine Bearder‏Verified account
@catherinemep
Following Following @catherinemep
More
UKIP leader's reasoning for Brexit: "we want British fish for British fish and chips".

https://twitter.com/catherinemep/status ... 3621258245


Unfortunate how quickly and completely the word "British" has become a joke.

_________________
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
Prime Minister
User avatar

Joined: Thu 18 Sep, 2014 8:18 pm
Posts: 7091
Has thanked: 7428 times
Been thanked: 11427 times
Quote:
Brexit: European universities increase English-speaking courses to prepare for influx of students, study suggests
Universities on the continent are increasing their offers as they expect students to look outside of the UK for courses in the years after Brexit
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/educa ... 18521.html


Bloody stuudents. What are they gonna do? Hit us with their dissertaaatioin?

(courtesy Paul Calf c. 1982).

_________________
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 9:54 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:22 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Wombwell, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 847 times
Been thanked: 5609 times
Quote:
Paul Waugh

@paulwaugh

Jeremy Corbyn spokesman hits back over communist spy claims: "Jeremy has instructed solicitors to contact Ben Bradley to delete his libellous tweet or face legal action".
7:11 PM - Feb 19, 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 9:57 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:22 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Wombwell, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 847 times
Been thanked: 5609 times
refitman wrote:
Quote:
Paul Waugh

@paulwaugh

Jeremy Corbyn spokesman hits back over communist spy claims: "Jeremy has instructed solicitors to contact Ben Bradley to delete his libellous tweet or face legal action".
7:11 PM - Feb 19, 2018

Bradley's deleted his tweet. However, Ben Wallace has stuck his oar in:

Quote:
Ben Wallace MP

@BWallaceMP

“Jeremy has been interested in Foreign Policy issues his entire political career “ - Labour MP Louis Haigh , BBC Daily Politics - yup so was Kim Philby
6:25 PM - Feb 19, 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
Prime Minister
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:35 pm
Posts: 5851
Has thanked: 10499 times
Been thanked: 7246 times
refitman wrote:
refitman wrote:
Quote:
Paul Waugh

@paulwaugh

Jeremy Corbyn spokesman hits back over communist spy claims: "Jeremy has instructed solicitors to contact Ben Bradley to delete his libellous tweet or face legal action".
7:11 PM - Feb 19, 2018

Bradley's deleted his tweet. However, Ben Wallace has stuck his oar in:

Quote:
Ben Wallace MP

@BWallaceMP

“Jeremy has been interested in Foreign Policy issues his entire political career “ - Labour MP Louis Haigh , BBC Daily Politics - yup so was Kim Philby
6:25 PM - Feb 19, 2018


John Bull


@larrymeath
1m1 minute ago

#BenBradleySongs
My Lies Abhorred You.

https://twitter.com/larrymeath/status/9 ... 6350091265


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm
Posts: 5926
Has thanked: 2019 times
Been thanked: 9795 times
Well we can all sleep soundly tonight

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... in-mad-max

Quote:
David Davis: Brexit will not plunge Britain into Mad Max dystopia


I'm so relieved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018 11:09 pm 
Online
Foreign Secretary

Joined: Wed 27 Aug, 2014 8:15 pm
Posts: 1580
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 3222 times
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
Well we can all sleep soundly tonight

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... in-mad-max

Quote:
David Davis: Brexit will not plunge Britain into Mad Max dystopia


I'm so relieved.


_________________
She said 'What's that you're watching'
'It's a programme about art'
She said 'A programme about art?'
I said 'A programme about art.'
And then the greatest midfield artist of them all walked out onto the park.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adam, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], citizenJA, GetYou, Google [Bot], PorFavor, refitman, RogerOThornhill, tinybgoat, Willow904 and 54 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group