Friday 15th June 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 15th June 2018

Post by HindleA »

Thankyou
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.parliament.uk/business/comm ... dit-17-19/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Would guard against the "poor" depiction,othering plus made poor by State reneging on basic reciprocity.Everybody has,is or will receive benefits.In many ways,certainly in our case, hardly unique,reforms"would have meant heavier reliance for longer and harder to adjust after ie.the exact opposite of the supposed intention.The encouragement/only alternative of taking on a debt is particularly pernicious.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

HindleA wrote:Would guard against the "poor" depiction,othering plus made poor by State reneging on basic reciprocity.Everybody has,is or will receive benefits.In many ways,certainly in our case, hardly unique,reforms"would have meant heavier reliance for longer and harder to adjust after ie.the exact opposite of the supposed intention.The encouragement/only alternative of taking on a debt is particularly pernicious.
A your posts are often amazing.

I often don't reply because I'm poorly qualified to do so. But I really appreciate your insight.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Amazing ability to waffle.
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

gilsey wrote:
frog222 wrote:I suppose everyone's watching the footie, or The Bridge ?
Will be watching The Bridge later, so no spoilers, ta.
No TV, netflix etc, either in English or Frog .

Your suspense is safe with me :-)
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Craving for chocolate and sausages,I think I may be pregnant.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Scored a very similar free kick goal to Ronaldo in about '73,I had the advantage of being the only player.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Worth a repeat

https://www.bigissue.com/opinion/need-p ... straw-ban/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... are-bosses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£1bn needed to stave off crisis, say social care bosses

See,previous waffle,judicious attending to a situation,early intervention if you like,saves countless and lives,the to those most in need is the most harmful approach both at an individual and societal level.Not least the having to be suitably pathetic to get any support.Far too many refuse to "be like them",I used to visit people living in condemned caravans living on tins of soup because of "pride"If you don't appear to be suitably pathetic and get support you obviously don't need it etc.If there is learnt behaviour/attitude it is a function of that.We all get help/couldn't function without the work of others/State,it is only when it becomes visible there is a "problem".
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

"You can't be in renal failure you don't look grey enough,I saw it on a TV advert"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Only people with suitably wrinkled hands get any social care(maybe)-fact.