Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd July 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd July 2018

Post by refitman »

To the surprise of no-one here:
Universal credit is so riddled with design flaws and process faults that it is practically guaranteed to generate mistakes and delays that would push vulnerable benefit claimants into hardship, according to whistleblowers.

Service centre workers have told the Guardian that glitches and errors in the “cobbled-together” system have commonly led to claimants’ benefit payments being delayed for weeks or wrongly reduced by hundreds of pounds.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... lowers-say" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

I see PF made it!
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

It took me a while
finally turned the page
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Nice very short one on the "rule-taking" so hated by ReeSmogg, Govey and the other two Musketeers --

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]MLKBYO8-u64[/youtube]
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Trump Demands That N.F.L. Players Stand During Russian National Anthem

Trump tweeted that playing the Russian anthem was a “necessary gesture of good will from the USA to our No. 1 ally.”

By Andy Borowitz
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I'm a Northerner. Proper North not your pansy southern idea of the North.

And it was odd visiting the 'East Midlands' this weekend I saw more English flags flying than I've ever seen in my life. I always assumed that idiot patriotism grew more concentrated the further down the country you went but I was surprised.

I mean we northerners like to take the piss out of southerners being clueless about us but frankly I haven't got a fucking clue about anything south of the Peak district.

I know the basics, enough to know they deserve what they get.

For voting Tory.

But in the North East you'll see very few England flags.

More Norwegian.