FlyTheNest

A haven
It is currently Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:21 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue 24 Jul, 2018 9:39 pm 
Prime Minister

Oh. Stand down. I seem to have managed it. Accidentally, like.

PostPosted: Tue 24 Jul, 2018 10:23 pm 
Foreign Secretary

PorFavor wrote:
I don't know how to turn this into a link - but for anyone who wants a good laugh, I recommend this (it's John Mulaney's "horse in a hospital" Donald Trump thing).

https://vimeo.com/268233557
Edited - brackets

perhaps this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2ye11FyIQ

PostPosted: Tue 24 Jul, 2018 11:12 pm 
Prime Minister

@frog222

Hello.

Thanks - but I was going for the stage show one (as per my link, earlier).

I know - I couldn't believe that it worked, either!

PostPosted: Wed 25 Jul, 2018 2:32 am 
Foreign Secretary

" "This guy being the president, it's like there's a horse loose in a hospital. I think eventually everything's going to be OK, but I have no idea what's going to happen next. And neither do any of you, and neither do your parents, because there's a horse loose in the hospital. That's never happened before! No one knows what the horse is going to do next, least of all the horse. He's never been in the hospital before, he's just as confused as you are."

This bit goes on for several minutes, getting more and more outrageous as it does. Mulaney says some people have tried to offer expert solutions because they've seen birds inside the airport — but that's not good enough. We've all seen birds inside the airport! This is a horse loose in a hospital. The days when you don't hear anything from the horse are the worst, he says. Doctors are trying to go about their surgeries while side-eyeing each other and asking if anyone knows what the horse is up to. It's quiet — too quiet. The comparisons keep coming, each more gut-busting than the last.

Only a small excerpt on the Colbert, and the rest I found deadly , so watch at 7.30 and the action begins at 8.20 !

"Why hasn't the horse-catcher come to sort it all out ? "

DJT/the horse : " I fired the horse-catcher."

ONLY on Vimeo, very very good .

https://vimeo.com/268233557

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2