FlyTheNest

A haven
It is currently Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:46 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Friday 19th October 2018
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 6:06 am 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:22 pm
Posts: 3337
Location: Wombwell, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 899 times
Been thanked: 6042 times
Morning all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 6:39 am 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm
Posts: 6233
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 10306 times
Morning!

Thanks the SkysGoneOut for an excellent Question Time review last night :-)

Some interesting material for AK perhaps in the by-election results.

Labour won the one it wasn't defending and lost two of the four it was defending (to Independents in both cases I think).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:44 am 
Offline
Speaker of the House

Joined: Mon 23 Feb, 2015 8:23 am
Posts: 2028
Has thanked: 13426 times
Been thanked: 4089 times
https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... rifles-ban
"Tory rightwingers seek to embarrass May over high-powered rifles ban"
Quote:
Hard Brexit Tories will use a Commons vote to try and overturn Home Office plans to ban high-powered military-grade rifles in a show of political defiance aimed at Theresa May.
Police want the .50 calibre or higher weapons – which can immobilise a vehicle or truck from a mile away – banned because they fear a terrorist who got hold of one would be impossible to defend against.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 9:18 am 
Offline
Committee Member

Joined: Fri 01 Jul, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 146
Has thanked: 876 times
Been thanked: 427 times
tinybgoat wrote:
https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/19/tory-rightwingers-seek-to-embarrass-may-over-high-powered-rifles-ban
"Tory rightwingers seek to embarrass May over high-powered rifles ban"
Quote:
Hard Brexit Tories will use a Commons vote to try and overturn Home Office plans to ban high-powered military-grade rifles in a show of political defiance aimed at Theresa May.
Police want the .50 calibre or higher weapons – which can immobilise a vehicle or truck from a mile away – banned because they fear a terrorist who got hold of one would be impossible to defend against.


From the same article :

...'The Clifton-Brown/ERG amendment also has the support of the Democratic Unionist MP Sammy Wilson, whose party has threatened to vote down the budget, and one Brexit-supporting Labour member, Kate Hoey....'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 9:48 am 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm
Posts: 8202
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 17297 times
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
Morning!

Thanks the SkysGoneOut for an excellent Question Time review last night :-)

Some interesting material for AK perhaps in the by-election results.

Labour won the one it wasn't defending and lost two of the four it was defending (to Independents in both cases I think).


Erm, that is last week's results :D

Two holds for Labour last night, one of which was widely expected to be won by the Greens. Plus a rare treat - a Northern Ireland poll - to come.

(though this one is in a massively Unionist area so won't tell us much about the wider state of play there)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:04 am 
Offline
Speaker of the House

Joined: Mon 23 Feb, 2015 8:23 am
Posts: 2028
Has thanked: 13426 times
Been thanked: 4089 times
Lost Soul wrote:
tinybgoat wrote:
https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/19/tory-rightwingers-seek-to-embarrass-may-over-high-powered-rifles-ban
"Tory rightwingers seek to embarrass May over high-powered rifles ban"
Quote:
Hard Brexit Tories will use a Commons vote to try and overturn Home Office plans to ban high-powered military-grade rifles in a show of political defiance aimed at Theresa May.
Police want the .50 calibre or higher weapons – which can immobilise a vehicle or truck from a mile away – banned because they fear a terrorist who got hold of one would be impossible to defend against.


From the same article :

...'The Clifton-Brown/ERG amendment also has the support of the Democratic Unionist MP Sammy Wilson, whose party has threatened to vote down the budget, and one Brexit-supporting Labour member, Kate Hoey....'


Quote:
“You will be aware it was .50 calibre rifles which were used by the IRA to murder British soldiers and members of the Royal Ulster Constabulary in the 1990s. I can see no reasonable explanation for any member of the public to own such a weapon.”


Not sure Sammy Wilson does perfectly reasonable but would have thought some dup supporters might like to hear explanation for his support.

edit: inserted 'some' qualifier, may have been to optimistic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
As well as stealing money from the sick and disabled knowingly for years the rogue and corrupt DWP illegally ended check off costing us three million and tops the league table for discrimination cases against its own staff.Systematically pernicious.Way beyond who happens to be in charge of indeed which party,it doesn't need reform it needs abolishing ,it's tentacles undermine/actively hinder otherwise good or sensible intentions.IMHO.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline
Speaker of the House

Joined: Mon 23 Feb, 2015 8:23 am
Posts: 2028
Has thanked: 13426 times
Been thanked: 4089 times
https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -president
"No-deal Brexit must be avoided at all costs, says Toyota president"
Quote:
For Japanese carmakers to continue contributing to the economies and job markets of Britain and the EU, Toyoda said, “it is necessary that an unimpaired trade environment between the United Kingdom and the European Union be maintained and that the automobile industry’s activities remain predicated on shared standards, including those regulating vehicle certification”.

Elsewhere in Guardian (A.Sparrow), it says cabinet members looking as alleviating effect of no-deal by immediate post brexit stimulation package, but can't that this would help with car industry supply chains.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... media-cuts

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
Effects everybody,getting a tad peeved off in the pretence of immunity and/or consequences for all regardless.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
"only the poor" etc ,one of the main reasons it hasn't got the coversge bemoaned about.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:53 am 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm
Posts: 6233
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 10306 times
AnatolyKasparov wrote:
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
Morning!

Thanks the SkysGoneOut for an excellent Question Time review last night :-)

Some interesting material for AK perhaps in the by-election results.

Labour won the one it wasn't defending and lost two of the four it was defending (to Independents in both cases I think).


Erm, that is last week's results :D

Two holds for Labour last night, one of which was widely expected to be won by the Greens. Plus a rare treat - a Northern Ireland poll - to come.

(though this one is in a massively Unionist area so won't tell us much about the wider state of play there)

Whoops - thanks for putting me straight. And I don't think I read your round-up last week.

Behind the times....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:55 am 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm
Posts: 6233
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 10306 times
Refreshingly honest (hopefully) from Clive Lewis too


Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.55.04.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.55.04.png [ 79.14 KiB | Viewed 427 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:00 pm 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm
Posts: 6233
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 10306 times
Quite insightful I think

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... els-summit

is-theresa-may-any-closer-brexit-deal-after-brussels-summit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:02 pm 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm
Posts: 6233
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 10306 times
Incidentally Hugo said on Twitter that the extension to the transition period was completely irrelevant.

Heather Stewart explains why he might just be wrong :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:22 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 7444
Has thanked: 4531 times
Been thanked: 17235 times
tinybgoat wrote:
https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/19/no-deal-brexit-must-be-avoided-at-all-costs-says-toyota-president
"No-deal Brexit must be avoided at all costs, says Toyota president"
Quote:
For Japanese carmakers to continue contributing to the economies and job markets of Britain and the EU, Toyoda said, “it is necessary that an unimpaired trade environment between the United Kingdom and the European Union be maintained and that the automobile industry’s activities remain predicated on shared standards, including those regulating vehicle certification”.

Elsewhere in Guardian (A.Sparrow), it says cabinet members looking as alleviating effect of no-deal by immediate post brexit stimulation package, but can't that this would help with car industry supply chains.


Interesting that the justification for Tory company directorships was that it gave them insights into the world of business...I wonder how many have links with manufacturing and commercial rather than just City finance.

_________________
FTN's supplier of tedious, pedantic education policy waffle; and Pedant-in-Chief generally.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:23 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 7444
Has thanked: 4531 times
Been thanked: 17235 times
Nick Clegg as Facebook's global head of communication?

_________________
FTN's supplier of tedious, pedantic education policy waffle; and Pedant-in-Chief generally.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:43 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm
Posts: 8202
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 17297 times
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
AnatolyKasparov wrote:
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
Morning!

Thanks the SkysGoneOut for an excellent Question Time review last night :-)

Some interesting material for AK perhaps in the by-election results.

Labour won the one it wasn't defending and lost two of the four it was defending (to Independents in both cases I think).


Erm, that is last week's results :D

Two holds for Labour last night, one of which was widely expected to be won by the Greens. Plus a rare treat - a Northern Ireland poll - to come.

(though this one is in a massively Unionist area so won't tell us much about the wider state of play there)

Whoops - thanks for putting me straight. And I don't think I read your round-up last week.

Behind the times....


It didn't get posted until Sunday evening, hopefully this one should be a bit sooner :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:56 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:18 am
Posts: 10680
Has thanked: 21022 times
Been thanked: 18773 times
Good morfternoon.

I didn't watch Question Time, but I agree with Sky'sGoneOut (last night).

Keir Starmer is rather boring.



Edited - tidy up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 1:09 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm
Posts: 8202
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 17297 times
PorFavor wrote:
Good morfternoon.

I didn't watch Question Time, but I agree with Sky'sGoneOut (last night).

Keir Starmer is rather boring.



Edited - tidy up


He is good at what he does.

In some ways the idea of him as leader is not unattractive - solid soft left politics, decent life story - but he is going to have to improve as a speaker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 2:31 pm 
Online
Speaker of the House

Joined: Thu 28 Aug, 2014 9:51 am
Posts: 2637
Has thanked: 5716 times
Been thanked: 6073 times
PorFavor wrote:
Good morfternoon.

I didn't watch Question Time, but I agree with Sky'sGoneOut (last night).

Keir Starmer is rather boring.



Edited - tidy up

Yes, I've always thought he seems to have had a charisma bypass. Round peg in a round hole as DPP.

_________________
One world, like it or not - John Martyn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 2:34 pm 
Online
Speaker of the House

Joined: Thu 28 Aug, 2014 9:51 am
Posts: 2637
Has thanked: 5716 times
Been thanked: 6073 times
tinybgoat wrote:
Elsewhere in Guardian (A.Sparrow), it says cabinet members looking as alleviating effect of no-deal by immediate post brexit stimulation package,

I suppose we should be relieved that they're talking about that rather than Osborne's punishment budget.
Sticking plaster after we've cut our own arm off.

_________________
One world, like it or not - John Martyn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 2:35 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm
Posts: 8202
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 17297 times
"Looking at" can of course mean everything or nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 2:38 pm 
Online
Speaker of the House

Joined: Thu 28 Aug, 2014 9:51 am
Posts: 2637
Has thanked: 5716 times
Been thanked: 6073 times
Stimulating the economy's been a foreign concept since 2010, so they've got to start somewhere.

_________________
One world, like it or not - John Martyn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 2:50 pm 
Online
Speaker of the House

Joined: Thu 28 Aug, 2014 9:51 am
Posts: 2637
Has thanked: 5716 times
Been thanked: 6073 times
RogerOThornhill wrote:
Nick Clegg as Facebook's global head of communication?

Harry Leslie Smith

Verified account

@Harryslaststand
1h1 hour ago
More
You know what ever Facebook does now to further erode democracy and your right to privacy, #nickclegg is going to say: "it would have been much worst if I had not been there to temper their excesses."

_________________
One world, like it or not - John Martyn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 5:22 pm 
Online
Speaker of the House

Joined: Thu 28 Aug, 2014 9:51 am
Posts: 2637
Has thanked: 5716 times
Been thanked: 6073 times
gilsey wrote:
tinybgoat wrote:
Elsewhere in Guardian (A.Sparrow), it says cabinet members looking as alleviating effect of no-deal by immediate post brexit stimulation package,

I suppose we should be relieved that they're talking about that rather than Osborne's punishment budget.
Sticking plaster after we've cut our own arm off.

Having now read that, I'm not at all relieved. Javid's stimulation package = disaster capitalism.

_________________
One world, like it or not - John Martyn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 5:45 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm
Posts: 8202
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 17297 times
gilsey wrote:
gilsey wrote:
tinybgoat wrote:
Elsewhere in Guardian (A.Sparrow), it says cabinet members looking as alleviating effect of no-deal by immediate post brexit stimulation package,

I suppose we should be relieved that they're talking about that rather than Osborne's punishment budget.
Sticking plaster after we've cut our own arm off.

Having now read that, I'm not at all relieved. Javid's stimulation package = disaster capitalism.


Ah, what a surprise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:35 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:18 am
Posts: 10680
Has thanked: 21022 times
Been thanked: 18773 times
gilsey wrote:
gilsey wrote:
tinybgoat wrote:
Elsewhere in Guardian (A.Sparrow), it says cabinet members looking as alleviating effect of no-deal by immediate post brexit stimulation package,

I suppose we should be relieved that they're talking about that rather than Osborne's punishment budget.
Sticking plaster after we've cut our own arm off.

Having now read that, I'm not at all relieved. Javid's stimulation package = disaster capitalism.



I've sought, but not found. May I have a link, please? Might as well get more depressed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:53 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm
Posts: 8202
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 17297 times
Three local council byelections this week:

Oxfordshire CC - Labour hold in a close contest in a ward that they perhaps unexpectedly took from the Greens last year after the latter had won it in 2013, the first post boundary change election here. This division contains the only seat the Greens won in the city council elections earlier this year and the results then in the relevant wards (though on slightly different boundaries) were again close between the two. Labour support edged up this time towards the halfway mark, but a Green improvement of almost 5 points meant they only finished 3% behind - Tories down slightly on 2017 but they overtook the LibDems who dropped to less than 2% - this may not be unconnected with their candidate endorsing the Green during the campaign.

Hackney - Labour hold with about 58% of the vote in a ward that safely returned three councillors for them in 2014 - the first elections after boundary redrawing - and again earlier this year; Labour's share being down about 10 points since then only made a slight dent in their overall dominance. in this case, though, the LibDems did distinctly better than above as they doubled their share to 19% - overtaking the Greens who finished second here in the last two elections. Tories down slightly, whilst the Womens Equality Party came last with under 4%.

Mid and East Antrim - finally a highly unusual NI byelection, caused by the passing away of an Independent (former Ulster Unionist) councillor who did not have any valid and willing candidates to replace him - co-option is the normal way of filling council vacancies here, but any contests that do occur use STV as is the case in Scotland in recent years. In the 2014 elections - the first since these new councils were set up - this five member division split 2DUP/1UUP/1Ind/1UKIP, which befits an overwhelmingly Unionist area of a predominantly Protestant local authority. This time round the DUP again came out on top, their 38% being a double figure increase on four years ago. Ulster Unionists also had a healthy increase in second spot, as did the Alliance Party in third - they get the support of most of the small Catholic/Nationalist minority here, but their lack of transfer friendliness cost them a seat last time and was also evident now. UKIP were now absent, and many of their previous voters may have backed the candidate from the "splinter" party Democrats and Veterans who polled a surprisingly decent 15%. This time round another Independent - from a rather different mould perhaps, with a distinctly "New Age" resume - had to settle for just 2% and last place.

A busy week to end the month - ten contests.


Last edited by AnatolyKasparov on Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:54 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 6:22 pm
Posts: 3337
Location: Wombwell, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 899 times
Been thanked: 6042 times
PorFavor wrote:
I've sought, but not found. May I have a link, please? Might as well get more depressed.

It's in this section of the Live Blog: A link to Fraser Nelson in the Kipper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
Thanks AK

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 8:50 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:18 am
Posts: 10680
Has thanked: 21022 times
Been thanked: 18773 times
@refitman

Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... uncil-cuts

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:54 pm 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/adul ... s-overhaul

One of the most petty pernicious first acts of the coalition government undertaken by a "liberal"(as insulting to me if not more so than "Tory' an ever changing cloak to hide of convenience rather like fake religiosity was the ending of caring with confidence course.The first acts are often the most indicative of the mindset and base nature.Another one was the attempt to remove DLA mobility from home/school residential attendees.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:59 pm 
Online
Prime Minister

Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:18 am
Posts: 10680
Has thanked: 21022 times
Been thanked: 18773 times
Might help if the Government looked to itself and got its "online forms" to bloody well work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
And of course even when misanthropes nab they reframe to suit,most noticeably their version of the savings gateway by specifically excluding their usual targets,the lifestyle choosers of sickness/disability caring responsibilities whilst introducing bespoke policy that removes the ability to work.The underlining message is clear-the increase in passing on ability for chucking in a home and equalisation with daring to stay in your own home which due to widespread ignorance and warped narrative this obviousness wasn't mentioned.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
Well of course Governments blame the thickness of people,an essential is having confidence and trust,the fact that you can use a computer may very well be used against you.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
If you can move your neck to operate a possum you can work full time.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:19 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
And the to combat social isolation is taking the proverbial,from arseholes that encouraged spying on your neighbour for any sign of activity.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:21 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
No win of course.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
Prime Minister

Joined: Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 21844
Has thanked: 17338 times
Been thanked: 31651 times
Even the deemed we don't mean you genuine are encouraged to enjoin,you are supposed to go apeshit on minimal fraud and supposed stealing money from you,except of course the immune from the tactic diversion.

_________________
"under consideration "/may self destruct.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adam, Bing [Bot], citizenJA, GetYou, gilsey, PaulfromYorkshire, PorFavor, refitman, RogerOThornhill, Willow904 and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group