Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th January 2019

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th January 2019

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

New page, please.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

From forlorn look at Easterhouse to broad smile food donation,I remain a Christian throughout.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... e-landlord" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

I like the Jesus stories. I'm probably best described as a pagan.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

I don't think our economic system is good for most people
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

We don't have to Brexit
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

I'm probably best described as indescribable.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Which of course,I can't be.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

https://fairplayforwomen.com/skynews/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr Nicola Williams from Fair Play For Women explains to Sky News how women’s rights are hanging by a thread with changes to transgender law

https://debbiehayton.wordpress.com/2019 ... nge-surge/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We are concerned about the role of Mermaids UK, a lobbying organisation that promotes the uncritical affirmation of children’s self-declared gender identity and the use of powerful cancer drugs to halt puberty, followed by the administration of cross-sex hormones.
https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/government" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;’s-handling-transgender-rights-has-been-mismanaged-start
The government’s handling of transgender rights has been mismanaged from the start
Delays in access to healthcare are harming trans people’s quality of life. A fresh approach is needed, says DEBBIE HAYTON
A small selection of some of the views I have come across as a result of following Graham Linehan on Twitter and looking into some of the points he raises. The first is from someone looking at the issue from a women's rights perspective. The second is from a transgender person who shares Graham Linehan's concerns about Mermaids and who has also written the third article, which expresses concerns about how the squeeze on funding under Tory government has lengthened waiting times for referrals on the NHS for services that are so important in supporting transgender people.

There is so much going on under the radar that Graham Linehan is trying to bring out into the open, things that have surprised me because they involve some pretty retrograde steps in areas such as safeguarding and women's rights that I had no idea were going on until he had his "meltdown" on twitter which I am personally glad he did because I feel far better informed as a consequence.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

goodnight, everyone
love,
cJA
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

So called supermoon as seen through a shit mobile phone camera.

It looked a lot more impressive and cool in real life.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Is there anybody there?

No?

Good.

Come to me oh Great Old Ones under the Super Wolf Blood Moon as the Guardian calls it.

Your servant awaits you as long as you grant him favours and stuff.

Like cancelling Brexit and a few other personal things.

ä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

And just to put my oar into the Diane Abbott Question Time thing since accusations of bias and whatnot have come out.

I talked to my friend today, a lifelong Labour man, and he agreed with me that she's a shadow of her former self and probably drugged up to the eyeballs. Her teeth are falling apart for fucks sake. So why do they keep shoving her out there?

I like Diane and I'm worried that those around her don't have her best interests at heart.

If you don't want a woman to be interrupted then dont put a woman who rambles on incoherently because she's ill on Question Time.