Monday 11th March 2019

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Re: Monday 11th March 2019

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

New page please!
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

lovely shoes
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Goodnight, everyone
love,
cJA
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Speaking of pages -

I've just watched the press conference from Strasbourg, and I'm not convinced that Theresa May and Jean-Claude Juncker were reading from the same one.

Edited - it's very late and my brain's scrambled
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

I normally steer clear of the internal squabbles of the various Jewish movements for obvious reasons but this one is pretty funny.

The party-affiliated Jewish Labour Movement is throwing its toys out of the pram because apparently the Party is looking at another organisation to provide anti-Semitism training.

https://www.jewishlabour.uk/antisemitism_training" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, the organisation who the Party is looking at is Birkbeck. More specifically the Pears Institute.

And if you look down at the list of people it has you see this one...

http://www.pearsinstitute.bbk.ac.uk/about/people/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dr Dave Rich
Associate
Dave studied for his PhD at the Institute. His research covered the emergence of left wing anti-Zionism in Britain after 1967, particularly in student politics, and responses to it from UK Jewish organisations. He is particularly interested in the relationship of anti-Zionism to antisemitism, and the boundaries that separate them, that fuel debates over the ‘new antisemitism’.

Yes, that's the same guy whose book The Left's Jewish Problem: Jeremy Corbyn, Israel and Anti-Semitism is cited a lot by people pointing the finger at Corbyn and his anti-Semitism problem...

:D
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.