Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March 2019

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March 2019

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

On the way out of Leeds today I listened to a girl at the back of the bus loudly talking on her phone about dealing crack, stabbing people and pouring petrol through someone's letterbox before setting fire to the house.

On the way back I chatted to a splendid fellow who'd been an Isle of Man TT racer until he crashed at 150mph and lost his lower left leg in 1974 and was now a beekeeper.

Isn't public transport wonderful?
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote:On the way out of Leeds today I listened to a girl at the back of the bus loudly talking on her phone about dealing crack, stabbing people and pouring petrol through someone's letterbox before setting fire to the house.
But enough about our PM's tactics to win this week's vote.......
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
tinybgoat
Speaker of the House

Post by tinybgoat »

PorFavor wrote:
tinybgoat wrote:https://www.itv.com/news/2019-03-17/wha ... d-the-dup/
"The prime minister’s frantic last attempt to persuade Northern Ireland’s DUP to back her third meaningful vote on Tuesday involves a promise that if the controversial backstop is ever triggered, Great Britain would adopt any new food and business rules that could be forced by the EU on Northern Ireland."(Peston)
And will that thrill the "Brexiteers"?
I was wondering that, also from the other direction (if that makes sense) there's suggestions that "Brexiteers"/ERG might vote for deal as long as May resigns, but wouldn't that cause some loss of support from those favouring soft(er) Brexit?
Last edited by tinybgoat on Mon 18 Mar, 2019 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I'm fairly sure this verminous creature would have voted as the BBC said in Bradford this week to get rid of the 'South East Asians'.

The level of stupid in Yorkshire is off the charts.

As to our esteemed prime minister, I suspect she's just a fucking idiot. I remember her past performances on Question Time back in the day when she repeatedly made an absolute fool of herself. She tried the same exact same rebuttal as Louise Mensch to the protests outside St Pauls.

[youtube]ih_oXgnOPKE[/youtube]
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I reckon she'll bribe her deal through.

But that won't make it law.

We've got months and years of fights ahead.

May passing a withdrawal bill wont even be the end of the beginning.