Thursday 4th July 2019

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
gilsey
Prime Minister

Re: Thursday 4th July 2019

Post by gilsey »

Willow904 wrote: I would just clarify that I don't know whether the Japanese obsess over house prices generally, I just mean they don't appear to view property to be a relevant factor in solving the issue of the funding & providing of social care. Unlike the Tories, who seem completely unable to separate the two, despite lots of people needing care not even being pensioners, let alone property owners.
I've long wondered why anyone at all is concerned about the missing Green Paper, because under the tories it's obviously not going to bring any new money into the system.
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Goodnight, everyone.
love,
cJA
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

Did I mention that I met Ed at the baseball on Saturday (he says, meaning 'I did mention it but I kind of did it late at night as a question and then it was the next day...).
I still believe in a town called Hope
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

adam wrote:Did I mention that I met Ed at the baseball on Saturday (he says, meaning 'I did mention it but I kind of did it late at night as a question and then it was the next day...).
8-)
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Not just the amount but how it has used.Transfer control of the fifty billion oft quoted and it would be far better used.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

We managed way above minimum wage for a fraction rendering vast cost savings.There isn't any debate about this as far as I believe.