Tuesday 10th December 2019

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Re: Tuesday 10th December 2019

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

gilsey wrote:Steven Swinford
@Steven_Swinford
BREAKING

@Yougov
MRP analysis finds Tory lead has *more than halved*

Con majority has fallen from 68 to 28 since Nov:

Con 339 (-20)
Lab 231 (+20)
Lib Dem 15 (+2)
SNP 41 (-2)
Plaid 4 (0)
Green 1 (0)
Other 1 (0)

Labour shoring up the Red Wall...
Its the bloody hope that kills you, alright.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

As an act of protest I just spent the night in the least Brexity Wetherspoons in England. The Three Hulats in Leeds. It had nothing to do with the fact my friend had aquired a number of vouchers making the beer even cheaper. Oh no, my presence was a carefully constructed metanarrative which can only be appreciated through a device of my own making which takes advantage of Poisson's Spot.

[youtube]TM9alPcOMcU[/youtube]

In a world that seems absurd and even at times malevolent physics is always there for you.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Thomas Young was the first to realise light was a wave with his two slit experiment demonstrating what we've seen above. It led to Quantum physics. But because questioning Newton was deemed 'unpatriotic' the Royal Soceity poo pooed his experiments until the French of all people worked it out themselves and it could no longer be denied.

I'm just offering that as a cautionary tale.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

We all have to look for constants in this fucked up world. Things we can rely on to be true, things we can trust.