Wednesday 8th October 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Re: Wednesday 8th October 2014

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Well the latest Universal JobMatch scandal is being reported by the BBC - no less. UJ are publishing ads which clearly discriminate against older workers.

Absolutely no bloody surprise there. Either about the older workers discrimination ... or that the Universal JobMatch's screening of adverts is not fit for purpose.
Working on the wild side.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Clegg is running v v late for his conference speech - and Tim Farron, the warm up, is beginning to be really trying according to tweets.

Is Clegg about to tell us he's going ....? Is that the unscripted part of his speech?
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

refitman wrote:
AngryAsWell wrote:
letsskiptotheleft wrote:
The wife of the ''real'' James Cracknell, though this ''grandee'' would argue he is the real one is called Beverly, so I am guessing it is the esteemed and non Tory candidate James Cracknell, formerly of Sparrow's blog, and all round good egg?
Not this one - she's dripping poison
Round and round and round we go. Where we stop, only Hugo knows?
Need a Face palm smiley - got it now
thanks all who spotted the spin :)
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

ohsocynical wrote:david bush ‏@Davidbush 19m19 minutes ago
#ldconf libdem conference not policed because they still owe £800.000 from last year. The party of financial probity.. pay your bills! :o

You'd think, as such masters of negotiation (see 'Rose Garden' :o ), they'd have been able to get some sort of deal where they pay some of last years and add this years to it? It can't cost that much to police 42 Limp-Drearytwats.
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Just reading Tweets about the LibDems pathetic perfomances and was reminded of the Peter Principal...Checked it on Wikepedia and found the following extract which is what happened to George Smith's army career.

by manning control policies within the British Army, in which personnel who are not promoted above certain ranks within the fixed number of years are deemed to lack the necessary competence and are likely to be dismissed

I think a lot of our MPs have been promoted on the Peter Principle.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Clegg is running v v late for his conference speech - and Tim Farron, the warm up, is beginning to be really trying according to tweets.

Is Clegg about to tell us he's going ....? Is that the unscripted part of his speech?
Not watching it, rather roll about in stingies but apparently Farron said that there are those in the audience who can donate a million quid to the Libs, a million would save 10 LD MP's :twisted: talk about desperate!
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Well the latest Universal JobMatch scandal is being reported by the BBC - no less. UJ are publishing ads which clearly discriminate against older workers.

Absolutely no bloody surprise there. Either about the older workers discrimination ... or that the Universal JobMatch's screening of adverts is not fit for purpose.
Still I suppose we should be grateful the BBC are finally beginning to report on [some of] the bad stuff...Rather late though blast their miserable hides.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

John Prescott ‏@johnprescott 38s39 seconds ago
Nick Clegg is rubb-ish #ldconf
:lol:

I'm guessing this is in response to the Al Murray joke that Clegg has, according to tweets I'm seeing, told along the lines of the Scots, Brits etc all being 'ish'.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Clegg seems to be channelling Mr Angry again in the bit of his speech I've just seen.
[My other half has switched it off so we avoid indigestion after our lunch].
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:Clegg is running v v late for his conference speech - and Tim Farron, the warm up, is beginning to be really trying according to tweets.

Not watching it, rather roll about in stingies but apparently Farron said that there are those in the audience who can donate a million quid to the Libs, a million would save 10 LD MP's :twisted: talk about desperate!
Who is Farron kidding? If there's one reason millionaires have all that money it's because they've been darn careful about how they spend it. They don't do lost causes.
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
John Prescott ‏@johnprescott 38s39 seconds ago
Nick Clegg is rubb-ish #ldconf

I'm guessing this is in response to the Al Murray joke that Clegg has, according to tweets I'm seeing, told along the lines of the Scots, Brits etc all being 'ish'.
Except the welsh who can just 'sh'.
I still believe in a town called Hope
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

OI!
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Dan Hodges ‏@DPJHodges 4m4 minutes ago
Fair play to him. He's right about Farage and Salmon.
I can see Hodges voting Lib Dem at the next election .... and telling us all why he is doing so ..... over and over and over again. :roll:
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

yahyah wrote:Clegg seems to be channelling Mr Angry again in the bit of his speech I've just seen.
[My other half has switched it off so we avoid indigestion after our lunch].
He was ranting & raving so much that I pressed the mute button. Sadly, it only mutes my TV, not CleggtheIncapable :(
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:OI!
:rofl:
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Dan Hodges ‏@DPJHodges 2m2 minutes ago
Lib Dems will borrow less than Labour and cut less than the Tories is actually a very good line.
Yup - he's definitely warming to them.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
I can see Hodges voting Lib Dem at the next election .... and telling us all why he is doing so ..... over and over and over again. :roll:
Well, its either LibDem or Tory for him now - he is probably more likely to support Farage next year than EM :D
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
George Eaton ‏@georgeeaton 52s52 seconds ago
Labour reshuffle likely next week, several sources have told me today.
Well that should be interesting ..... have to admit to a sneaky little hope that Darling might be waiting in the wings to make a surprise entrance. I don't mind if it's just a bit part ... he's good at conducting interviews and sounding authoritative .... we could do with some of that.
I bet OGRFG is surprised...and probably thinking what an 'absolute copper-bottomed shit' Ed is for ruining his afternoon of vacuous fish-pointery...and maybe a little bit more squeaky-bummed as all the carefully planned targeting of Shadow Ministers will have to change :D

In other news, a couple of lawyers are in front of The Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal for the rest of this week

http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/co ... 0.2014.pdf

http://www.thelawyer.com/news/practice- ... 31.article
Last edited by Lonewolfie on Wed 08 Oct, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
George Eaton ‏@georgeeaton 52s52 seconds ago
Labour reshuffle likely next week, several sources have told me today.
Well that should be interesting ..... have to admit to a sneaky little hope that Darling might be waiting in the wings to make a surprise entrance. I don't mind if it's just a bit part ... he's good at conducting interviews and sounding authoritative .... we could do with some of that.
Reeves needs to either up the gear of get moved aside, or out, seriously underwhelming, has a mountain of material to go on the attack with and what happens, disappears.

Reeves has got to go from W&P - but she's good bean counter and is very good on process etc. She'd be good at the Treasury, doing something she actually knows about.

Darling for Chancellor. Please. Javid and Burnham are great where they are. Don't care of Cooper goes and boils her head......

Whilst I'd like to see McDonnell, Begg, or one of the newer ones like Berger or De Piero at W&P, it's not going to happen, so I'd plump for one of the Eagles, both of whom are sharp and very effective.

Darling aside, no more Blairites. I have no idea what to do with Balls. I like him, but ??????
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

ephemerid wrote:
letsskiptotheleft wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote: Well that should be interesting ..... have to admit to a sneaky little hope that Darling might be waiting in the wings to make a surprise entrance. I don't mind if it's just a bit part ... he's good at conducting interviews and sounding authoritative .... we could do with some of that.
Reeves needs to either up the gear of get moved aside, or out, seriously underwhelming, has a mountain of material to go on the attack with and what happens, disappears.

Reeves has got to go from W&P - but she's good bean counter and is very good on process etc. She'd be good at the Treasury, doing something she actually knows about.

Darling for Chancellor. Please. Javid and Burnham are great where they are. Don't care of Cooper goes and boils her head......

Whilst I'd like to see McDonnell, Begg, or one of the newer ones like Berger or De Piero at W&P, it's not going to happen, so I'd plump for one of the Eagles, both of whom are sharp and very effective.

Darling aside, no more Blairites. I have no idea what to do with Balls. I like him, but ??????
Snap to all of that Ephemerid (including Cooper and Balls, I'm afraid to say).
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

frightful_oik wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:Oh the joy of trying to find an emergency dentist in Bracknell only to discover we don't have one. Or even one that is taking new patients.

Rang 111. Long list of questions, nothing to do with the fact I have a huge abscess in my lower jaw.
They gave me a dental triage number to call. They suggested one dentist in Ascot. Rang them, sorry full up today.
Rang the Dental triage centre back. They said sorry, can't help any more. Suggest you ring around. Unless you want to go to Slough? No I didnt' want to go to Slough. I don't feel well enough to go swanning off to Slough. I said was it worth me going to the doctor? They said probably not, but I could try, so am waiting for the doc to ring, in the meantime I have an appointment tomorrow to see the dentist at Ascot. Taking painkillers for more than two days is making me feel very sick I guess it's because my insides haven't fully healed yet and they're not working. I don't feel at all well.

So what's the point of all this 111 and triage nurses if you can't get emergency treatment? More bloody waste!
Oh you have my sympathy. :hug: Had one myself a couple of months ago - didn't hurt but face very swollen. I've always had troubles with my teggies so I pay a monthly fee for quick and regular service. Worth it to me.
Thanks. I've had them in the upper jaw, and worked my way through them, but never in my lower jaw. Very painful too. Woke yesterday and I didn't have a neck! Now it's a tennis ball sized rock hard lump under my jaw. Never had flu like symptoms with an abscess before though, so thought I'd better get it seen to this time.

It's going to cost me £18:50 for one item of treatment. No debit or credit cards. Cash or cheque only? :o
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Danny Blanchflower ‏@D_Blanchflower 29m29 minutes ago
where is the worthless FPC when you need them hp/earnings ratio=5.04 same as in march 2004 bubble territory clearly.!
Long term economic plan.
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
Well, its either LibDem or Tory for him now - he is probably more likely to support Farage next year than EM :D
I don't give a monkeys who he supports/will vote for. I do object to him lying & claiming to be tribal Labour !
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Kevin Maguire
‏@Kevin_Maguire
Amazed there is a photo of paedophile MP Cyril Smith on the Lib Dem History Group stand #ld14
Have a bit of a (prescribed) medicine hangover and not at my sharpest. So apol if anyone's mentioned this.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Michael Crick ‏@MichaelLCrick 17h17 hours ago
Tory Chief Whip Michael Gove tells he's spoken to Peter Bone, Philip Hollobone and Gordon Henderson in the past week

Malcolm Mildren ‏@Lord_Monteagle 4m4 minutes ago
@MichaelLCrick So they'll cross the floor to UKIP then?
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

:clap:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (157.24 KiB) Viewed 32226 times
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

There are times when Tom Watson irritates me, but then he'll tweet something like this & I can forgive all:
I've just donated to a good cause in Sheffield: https://yoomee.nationbuilder.com/crowdfund
Speaking of Twitter, Al Murray is not overly amused about Claggie trying to nick his routine (and anybody asking him is he really supporting the LDs is being, shall we say, 'soundly rebuked'), so he is showing him how it is really done!
DEAR NICK CLEGG: Pub Landlord policy on ISIS - send Red Arrows to sky-write "knock it off you c*nts" to show its not just a gesture.
DEAR NICK CLEGG: Pub Landlord tax policy: always pay cash and/or fake your own death in a pub fire for tax/insurance purposes.
DEAR NICK CLEGG: the Pub Landlord wants to bring back hanging "if only for the sake of the rope industry"
DEAR NICK CLEGG: The Pub Landlord also doesn't want to pay his speeding fines.
<= that one is my favourite!

https://twitter.com/almurray
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:There are times when Tom Watson irritates me, but then he'll tweet something like this & I can forgive all:
I've just donated to a good cause in Sheffield: https://yoomee.nationbuilder.com/crowdfund
Speaking of Twitter, Al Murray is not overly amused about Claggie trying to nick his routine (and anybody asking him is he really supporting the LDs is being, shall we say, 'soundly rebuked'), so he is showing him how it is really done!
DEAR NICK CLEGG: Pub Landlord policy on ISIS - send Red Arrows to sky-write "knock it off you c*nts" to show its not just a gesture.
DEAR NICK CLEGG: Pub Landlord tax policy: always pay cash and/or fake your own death in a pub fire for tax/insurance purposes.
DEAR NICK CLEGG: the Pub Landlord wants to bring back hanging "if only for the sake of the rope industry"

I have it on good authority that Al Murray's a bit of a lefty as well as being a very bright bloke. The Pub Landlord is misunderstood by plenty of people who seem convinced that his act is not actually him taking the piss out of little Englander attitudes, but something that they can agree with him on.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

RobertSnozers wrote:Can I just thank the mods for introducing that 'thanked for this post' function? It's really nice to know when people have read and appreciated a post even if no reply is necessary
I'm still using mobile view so unaware of this. This means I thank no one. How rude :wink:

I wish there was a brit Nate Silver to cut through all the polling noise. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how ... r-ratings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

So where did the "Clegg to quit" rumour come from, then?? :?:
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:So where did the "Clegg to quit" rumour come from, then?? :?:
Same place as the 'there is to be an attempt at a Labour coup' is coming from ?
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Bloomin ada, we've got thunder, lightning, high wind and hail stones.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:So where did the "Clegg to quit" rumour come from, then?? :?:
Same place as the "Ed faces leadership challenge" I would guess. 8-)
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

pk1 wrote:
(note to self - refresh page before posting... lol and snap)
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

yahyah wrote:Bloomin ada, we've got thunder, lightning, high wind and hail stones.
Stay safe Yahyah
:hug:
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

AngryAsWell wrote:
pk1 wrote:
(note to self - refresh page before posting... lol and snap)
Haha, same minds & all that :D
frightful_oik
Whip

Post by frightful_oik »

Isn't Javid a Tory? Did you mean Sadiq Khan?
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many - they are few."
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

"BeverleyCracknell" seems to have stopped posting after just a few hours.

We now have someone called "NogginPunish" with a remarkably similar writing style :lol:
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

ErnstRemarx wrote:
TheGrimSqueaker wrote:There are times when Tom Watson irritates me, but then he'll tweet something like this & I can forgive all:

I have it on good authority that Al Murray's a bit of a lefty as well as being a very bright bloke. The Pub Landlord is misunderstood by plenty of people who seem convinced that his act is not actually him taking the piss out of little Englander attitudes, but something that they can agree with him on.
Bit like Alf Garnett really, a lot of people didn't 'get' that either and took him at face value; the joy of that is those people validate the joke & make it even funnier. Most established stand up comedians in this country are left leaning, even ones like Al and his mate Simon Evans who adopt reactionary personas on stage; about the only avowed Rightie on the circuit is Gary Delaney (Mr Sarah Millican) but he comes across as libertarian rather than out & out Tory - it all blurs anyway, I've seen Delaney slagging off Cameron and Murray having a crack at Labour on Twitter.

And, yes, he is a very bright bloke. MA in History from Oxford, great-great-great-grandson of William Makepeace Thackeray, the antithesis of his alter ego; he is a keen military historian (his dad was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Parachute Regiment) and knows his stuff - his "Road To Berlin" series was done well and with care & attention.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -says.html

Laughable, apparently if you get a 2 million pound house you pay some tax on it.

Presumably not the stupid figures some Tory SPAD claims. I hope one day to face such a problem (but I ain't counting on it).
The aide said that if Labour bases its mansion tax on Mr Osborne's scheme, the home would face an annual levy of £15,400, costing a total of £308,000 if deferred for 20 years.
(My block italics)

"If..." Well, 'if' they did they'd be pretty daft. Has Osborne actually laid out his scheme, yet? If he did, then I missed it. But I know that about the first thing I heard from Labour about their plans was that people's income would be taken into account when calculating what they'd have to pay under the 'mansion tax' scheme – which I took to mean that a sort of annual means test would apply, rather like (if not identical to) the way that liability for Council Tax is calculated.

I, too, hope one day to face such a problem. I hope, also, one day to have a pegasus as a companion. The latter strikes me as more likely...
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

LadyCentauria wrote:
The aide said that if Labour bases its mansion tax on Mr Osborne's scheme, the home would face an annual levy of £15,400, costing a total of £308,000 if deferred for 20 years.
(My block italics)

As Brian Clough once said in reply to a statement prefaced with if: "If my aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle"
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

ohsocynical wrote:Oh the joy of trying to find an emergency dentist in Bracknell only to discover we don't have one. Or even one that is taking new patients.

Rang 111. Long list of questions, nothing to do with the fact I have a huge abscess in my lower jaw.
They gave me a dental triage number to call. They suggested one dentist in Ascot. Rang them, sorry full up today.
Rang the Dental triage centre back. They said sorry, can't help any more. Suggest you ring around. Unless you want to go to Slough? No I didnt' want to go to Slough. I don't feel well enough to go swanning off to Slough. I said was it worth me going to the doctor? They said probably not, but I could try, so am waiting for the doc to ring, in the meantime I have an appointment tomorrow to see the dentist at Ascot. Taking painkillers for more than two days is making me feel very sick I guess it's because my insides haven't fully healed yet and they're not working. I don't feel at all well.

So what's the point of all this 111 and triage nurses if you can't get emergency treatment? More bloody waste!
Hope you'll have heard back from your doctor by now but, in the meantime, pharmacists can issue emergency prescriptions as can A&E departments – especially if an abscess swells beyond the area of the tooth it is by/under as a sudden or swift ballooning of the facial tissue is a medical emergency. It might be the infection of the abscess that is making you feel very unwell, rather than the painkillers you're taking. So, getting someone to take you to one of those places (if you cannot drive or use public transport yourself) is a good idea. If you're sure that the abscess is still local and the doc advises you to stick with the painkillers until you see the dentist tomorrow, then ginger tea (fresh is better – grate, pour on boiling water, sip when cooled enough) will reduce nausea and has some effect on inflammation. The dentist will/should prescribe antibiotics for the abscess tomorrow, anyway, so getting them earlier wo'n't harm. Good luck – I know how horrible it can be (says the woman who passed out in Camden Market with an abscess gone suddenly wild..)
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

danesclose wrote:
LadyCentauria wrote:
(My block italics)

As Brian Clough once said in reply to a statement prefaced with if: "If my aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle"
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:"BeverleyCracknell" seems to have stopped posting after just a few hours.

We now have someone called "NogginPunish" with a remarkably similar writing style :lol:
That occurred to me too when I realised that it had only signed up today.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Heard Andrew Neil mention it on the Daily Politics, he also referred to the Paddy Power betting odds but made it sound as if the odds were changed relating to Clegg resigning today not [as Smithson tweeted] before the next election.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:
ErnstRemarx wrote:

Bit like Alf Garnett really, a lot of people didn't 'get' that either and took him at face value; the joy of that is those people validate the joke & make it even funnier. Most established stand up comedians in this country are left leaning, even ones like Al and his mate Simon Evans who adopt reactionary personas on stage; about the only avowed Rightie on the circuit is Gary Delaney (Mr Sarah Millican) but he comes across as libertarian rather than out & out Tory - it all blurs anyway, I've seen Delaney slagging off Cameron and Murray having a crack at Labour on Twitter.

And, yes, he is a very bright bloke. MA in History from Oxford, great-great-great-grandson of William Makepeace Thackeray, the antithesis of his alter ego; he is a keen military historian (his dad was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Parachute Regiment) and knows his stuff - his "Road To Berlin" series was done well and with care & attention.
Re: lefty comedians. The best and certainly the most acerbic of the ones I've seen has to be Stewart Lee. If you haven't heard it, his riff on Paul Nuttall of the UKIPs is excellent "bloody Beaker People, comin' over 'ere, with their bloody beakers! What's wrong with cuppin' your 'ands to drink water out of?".
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

RogerOThornhill wrote:
AnatolyKasparov wrote:"BeverleyCracknell" seems to have stopped posting after just a few hours.

That occurred to me too when I realised that it had only signed up today.
That is actually an anagram isn't it?
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
danesclose wrote:
LadyCentauria wrote:
(My block italics)

One of the best quotes I ever heard about Cloughie concerned a pitch invasion during a Forest (I think?) match, and him belting one of the people who'd swarmed onto the pitch. "The shit hit the fan".
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

Incidentally, I haven't said anything to anyone here for fear of putting the kiss of death on my chances, but I've been to a couple of job interviews just recently (well, a first and second ones for the same post), and I've just had a phone call from the agency (Hays) to tell me I've got it, and can I start a week on Monday?

You fucking bet I can!
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Congrats Ernst :clap: