Tuesday 21st October 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Tuesday 21st October 2014

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Morning All!

Beat Refitman to it today ;-)

Mike Smithson ‏@MSmithsonPB 58m58 minutes ago
Latest YouGov/Sun poll
CON 31%, LAB 33%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%
So UKIP down 4 from heights of last week
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Re: Tuesday 21st October 2014

Post by StephenDolan »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:Morning All!

Latest YouGov/Sun poll
And the Lib Dems still really low. Nice.

Listening to one of the people going to be involved in the election night prediction process for the BBC, it was interesting to hear him say that the wild variations between seats is somewhat unnerving.

I'm struggling to square the circle of UKIP attracting new, previously apathetic voters, that the demographic of their predicted voters are predominantly the retired and that the retired have the highest level of VI. Can anyone help explain this please?

Wild and windy morning all btw. No cycling to work today!
DonutHingeParty
Committee Chair

Post by DonutHingeParty »

On mobile so can't do anything fancy. In response to Mike Reads "Send The Buggers Back" Calypso, can we try and promote Pop Will Eat Itself's "Ich Bin Ein Auslander" instead, in Rage Against the Machine / Simon Cowell stylee?
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

StephenDolan wrote:

Latest YouGov/Sun poll
And the Lib Dems still really low. Nice.

Listening to one of the people going to be involved in the election night prediction process for the BBC, it was interesting to hear him say that the wild variations between seats is somewhat unnerving.

I'm struggling to square the circle of UKIP attracting new, previously apathetic voters, that the demographic of their predicted voters are predominantly the retired and that the retired have the highest level of VI. Can anyone help explain this please?

Wild and windy morning all btw. No cycling to work today!
Morning all - just for fun, seat distribution in Parliament on those figures
elpr2110.PNG
elpr2110.PNG (12.28 KiB) Viewed 24685 times
I think the 'unnerving' part for them is that polling isn't an exact science, no matter which way the pollsters carve it up or 'push' things, they don't seem to be able to actually get close to a realistic prediction of hung parliament or Tory win. New(U)KIPpers are, I suspect, drawn from the NF/BNP end of the scale (who've lost their leadership and momentum) and opinionated Daily Haters who have a sketchy understanding of politics, haven't been involved before but feel they're 'not listened to' and that 'nice Mr Farridge' looks and sounds like the real deal, as well as being 'different from the rest'. (Not an 'explanation' as such - more of an 'I think that's what's happening')

On the Daily Fail v Welsh NHS - can the Assembly make a strongly worded complaint? Apparently IPSO has teeth so a complaint from a legislative body would be a good test. I wonder if Dacre the Deluded Dickhead will still be as keen on them if they tell him he's not allowed to lie so blatantly. (Personally, I think the most political capital to be gained from their monumental f*** up would be by advocates of Leveson). I'll link this again as it could go some way to explaining why the Fail has started this (linked by Letsskip yesterday)...I wonder what Dodgy Dave promised him (and I wonder why he (Dacre) believed him)...

http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... ether.html

'especially knowing that Dacre had recently lunched at 10 Downing Street and the Mail came out for Tories more or less immediately afterwards?'
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
JackPranker
Committee Member

Post by JackPranker »

RobertSnozers wrote:
DonutHingeParty wrote:On mobile so can't do anything fancy. In response to Mike Reads "Send The Buggers Back" Calypso, can we try and promote Pop Will Eat Itself's "Ich Bin Ein Auslander" instead, in Rage Against the Machine / Simon Cowell stylee?
Good song! Will break out the 7" picturedisc I bought my other half from the second hand record shop in Whitstable.
Speaking of RATM, "Know Your Enemy" would be appropriate.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Morning all.

This link came to me with a short message. 'We have to get rid of the Tories'.
Farmers in Devon and Cornwall told to prepare for badger cull
http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Far ... story.html
... After the first round of culls in 2013 – which failed to take out the number of badgers necessary to meet targets and had to be extended – Ms Truss’s predecessor, Owen Paterson, stepped back from ordering a roll-out, even though farmers in Dorset were ready to start culling.

He was believed to have been thwarted by Lib Dem opposition to the cull within the coalition and concerns expressed in the Independent Experts Panel’s report which found the first culls were not humane in all cases and failed on the effectiveness test because targets were not reached. The pressure will now be on Ms Truss to accept that, after the second year of the pilot, those concerns have been overcome and a wider roll-out can begin, although it will be for the next Government to confirm that policy.

Brian Trewin, chairman of the Cornwall NFU, said plans were well advanced in Devon, Cornwall and Dorset for a roll-out of the cull to begin.
The Tories and NFU continuing with complete disregard for realities again - failure is success in their bespoke dictionary.

Apparently the NFU / farmers have a culling application ready which covers an entire county - yes, that's right, an entire county. It will be complete decimation of the population if they are allowed to go ahead.
Working on the wild side.
onebuttonmonkey
Committee Chair

Post by onebuttonmonkey »

StephenDolan wrote:
It's a very good point this. To be honest, I think it is - like a lot of the perception/reality problems in politics - primarily a function of narrative rather than a reflection of how UKIP are doing.

Granted, I haven't seen a breakdown of UKIP voters since "the Political earthquake" earlier this year (even typing that phrase makes my keyboard throw up). Last year, the largest segment of their support were indeed among the profile of those most likely to vote before (and most were ex-Tory, too - rather than non-voters). UKIP certainly attract disgruntled people - whether they were previously non-voters or not seems to have gotten lost in the rush to write the story of UKIP's rise, over and over, as much creating the party as reporting it. Whether the people so sickened with Westminster (translation: self-identifying as being sick with immigration and/or Westminster) actually will vote UKIP is another thing entirely. Both an influx of previous non-voters or a predation of existing voters who previously chose other parties has an impact, of course. But that's not the impact being discussed in the endless articles about Farage's bunch of idiots. (Sadly, I think their alliance with a holocaust-denying MEP in order to keep getting their group funding will not drive many away - which makes me wonder what they'd have to do now to break the narrative).

Some of the current indicators, though, are just as divergent from the narrative of UKIP's groundswell of support as a new, trustworthy alternative. If you look at YouGov results for trustworthiness, the proportion of people who think UKIP is more trustworthy than other parties is pretty much the same as their polling numbers - by far the most slightly or totally disagree with the statement. This suggests that the perception of the party as an honest alternative only really obtains among those who already support the party, or, in other words, is a meaningless claim when it comes to the feelings expressed by the electorate at large (a mistake of the volume and frequency the claim is shouted for the number who actually believe it). But then, people motivated by strongly-felt, evidence-bereft single issues only need to have the impression that UKIP are a legitimate choice (helpfully pandered to and established by the media much like Keith Joseph and his pals seeded neoliberal ideas back in the 1970s) to select even a tadpole in a purple and yellow rosette.

It comes down to a very unpredictable election, not because of UKIP, but because of many things - the collapse of the LibDems, the actions of Greens who are polling at LibDem levels, the odd position where Labour and LibDem supporters in constituencies where they have no chance have a peculiar choice of trying to hijack the Tories (and, in the process, having their tactical vote hijacked by the UKIP narrative) and how much Labour will be impacted by UKIP/Green as opposed to those they get from disaffected LibDems. But I would like to see some information on how many people who didn't vote the last few times will be attracted back to the ballot box. I suspect the number is far smaller than the story.
rearofthestore
Committee Member

Post by rearofthestore »

Latest YouGov/Sun poll
Last night I got mu first YouGov voting intention poll for over six months, in fact the first since the day I registered. Thought this was interesting though at the end.
Attachments
yougov 201014.png
yougov 201014.png (20.57 KiB) Viewed 24657 times
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Help, am having a senior moment panic.

What's the 'min' on Wolfie's parliamentary seat chart ?
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

yahyah wrote:Help, am having a senior moment panic.

What's the 'min' on Wolfie's parliamentary seat chart ?
Morning yahyah

That'll be Minority = Northern Ireland & Greens?
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Thanks Paul.

But why differentiate from 'other', or is that the category for Professor Pingoo, Pirate Party etc ?
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

yahyah wrote:Thanks Paul.

But why differentiate from 'other', or is that the category for Professor Pingoo, Pirate Party etc ?
Minority actually get seats I guess…..
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
yahyah wrote:Thanks Paul.

Minority actually get seats I guess…..
I've no idea either - on the list though, it predicts Brighton to Lab from Green and Wyre Forest to Green from Tory (on these figs, natch). Personally I'd be sad to lose Caroline Lucas from the Commons.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Good morning.

Cat got your tongue\s?
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29697592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harper to the rescue

By sheer coincidence the Minister for the Disabled(lowest amount of fraud) announces another crackdown.An exercise in decontextualised "reporting"by the BBC.
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

There was some dispute over Labour's plan for the increase in NMW. Last week there was a Lab motion, the detail of which was:
That this House
- notes that the value of the National Minimum Wage has been eroded since 2010 as working people have been hit by the cost-of-living crisis and are on average £1,600 a year worse off;
- recognises that the fall in the real value of the minimum wage since 2010 is now costing the public purse £270 million a year in additional benefit and tax credit payments;
- further notes that the Chancellor of the Exchequer cruelly misled working people by saying he wanted to see a minimum wage of £7 while the Government has no plans to reach this goal;
- calls on the Government to set an ambitious target for the National Minimum Wage to significantly increase to 58 per cent of median average earnings, putting it on course to reach £8 before the end of the next Parliament;
- supports action to help and encourage more firms to pay a living wage through “make work pay” - contracts to boost living standards and restore the link between hard work and fair pay so that everyone shares in the UK’s wealth, not just a few at the top; and
- further calls on the Government to set a national goal of halving the number of people on low pay by 2025.
The sentence I put in bold highlight Labour's intention to increase NMW to 58% of median wage

The votes as expected went:

For 228
Against 303

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/division.p ... &number=56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The important thing to note about the vote breakdown is that every other party voted with Labour, including the DUP (this is unusual isn't it ?) but there were 42 LD MPs voting with the Cons so hearing a LD on the Political Slot on C4 last night saying they were the party tackling the cost of living made me choke !
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

With apologies if I've missed someone else posting it already

UK General Election - 200 Days To Go - Three Key Trends To Follow

The three issues identified are
1. The gap between labour and con seems unchanged recently
2. UKIP are the only party making progress and it appears to be at the electoral expense of the tories
3. The SNP/Labour battle in Scotland might be crucial.
I still believe in a town called Hope
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Annual report of chief inspector of prisons says there has been "significant and concerning increase" in deaths in custody. More details soon … (Guardian breaking news tickertape thingy)
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

Times Red Box:
Ed Miliband has carried out the mini-est of mini-reshuffles, and no other big changes are in the offing. But his appointment of Pat McFadden, the Blairite former business minister, as his shadow minister for Europe is significant.

It will, of course, delight the former prime minister and the likes of Lord Mandelson, which should not be underestimated. But more important is the positioning, as Miliband places Labour as the party of realistic change in Europe.

The battle lines have been drawn, with Downing Street confirming that Cameron will produce new proposals on immigration before Christmas, although not necessarily before Rochester.

Miliband is trying to position Labour between the overt enthusiasm for Europe of the Lib Dems and what he believes to be the unrealistic and incredible stance of the PM, who is threatening to pull out if he does not get what he wants.

McFadden said he would make a "hard-headed, patriotic case" for Britain to remain in Europe. "Labour believes that Europe can and must be made to work better for Britain but we understand that the right road for Britain is change in Europe, not exit from Europe," he said.
:clap:
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

DFH in shocker:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... gn=3626583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He isn't complaining about Ed Miliband !
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

pk1 wrote:DFH in shocker:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... gn=3626583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blimey. Now that is bad news for Ed Miliband.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

By the way - any news on that Oscar Pistorius chap? I haven't come across anything on him for at least, oh, five minutes.

Edited to add

That's done it! I've now got "God Save the Queen" stuck in my head. Again. It happens all the time, these days.
Last edited by PorFavor on Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonutHingeParty
Committee Chair

The Guardian hasn't opened comments on UKIP pinching a member of the Polish Far Right to get their money - one who was REJECTED by Marine Le Pen! As far as I'm concerned, this tells us a few things about UKIP.

1. They are happy to make deals with the Far Right in order to secure funding - the Ends Justifying the Means, kind of thing.

2. They have significant sympathies among the Far Right as to allow one of thei members to defect.

3. They don't care anymore about attracting those of "The Left"

4. Douglas Carswell's speech about more inclusive UKIPpery was either
a) Bollocks or
b) a Minority view. If the latter, poor old Mark Reckless could be in for a shock on the doorsteps (Your election materials have been funded by allying with a man whose party leader called for women to be denied the vote, and said that Hitler "probably didn't know" about the Holocaust.)
DonutHingeParty
Committee Chair

What was that link to view comments in the old system on the Guardian, and can we keep the link on the Front page?

Thanks
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Further to my earlier post on prisons -
The rapid rise in the rate of suicides in jailis[sic] caused by shortages of experienced staff and resources coupled with the growing size of the prison population, according to the chief inspector of prisons.

Nick Hardwick’s annual report warns that there has been a “significant and concerning increase in deaths in custody reversing a downturn in the previous decade.” (Guardian)
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... -shortages
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

DonutHingeParty wrote:What was that link to view comments in the old system on the Guardian, and can we keep the link on the Front page?

Thanks
Thankfully I made a copy of the instructions because I refer to them every day. Here they are & yes, having them made a 'sticky' would be a good idea.
1. Go to the Guardian Politics Live Blog page of the day and let that rubbish Beta load up.

2. On your keyboard press Ctrl and U together. This will open up a document containing the HTML code for that page (the language that tell the computer what to display and how)

3. Press Ctrl and F to bring up a small Find search box and type/copy & paste the following:

theguardian.com/discussion

4. Press next and it will take you to the matching bit of text in the code. You'll find a line that looks something like this (the code on the end will change daily):

http://www.theguardian.com/discussion/p/42ckd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5. Copy it and then paste it into your internet browser and replace www with discussion

6. Press the Enter key and beautiful non-Beta comments will magically appear
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Latest YouGov/Sun poll
That adds up to just 92 :?:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Paralysed man walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 07010.html
Now isn't this what it's all about.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:

Latest YouGov/Sun poll
The 'others' = 28:

Ukip 15
Green 6
SNP/PC 5
Respect 1
Other 1

so 31+33+7+28 = 99

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/d ... 201014.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Post by Rebecca »

ohsocynical wrote:

Seeing as there is/was a liveblog at the Guardian devoted to the sentencing of an athlete in SA,I think you might find the answer to your question is 'no'.But should be 'yes'.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Post by TechnicalEphemera »

RobertSnozers wrote:
pk1 wrote:DFH in shocker:

I read the first few paras and do you know what? He's actually right. Thing is, Lynton Crosby seems to know that when a political party tries to outflank an opponent who's strong on a particular issue, it only helps the party you're trying to outflank because it reinforces that they are 'right' about that issue. By trying to be 'tough on immigration', Cameron is just ceding ground.

The trouble with the politics we have today is that what should happen is that someone stands up and speaks for immigration - for the substantially positive impact it has on our country, our national character, our culture, our standing in the world and our economy. But as soon as someone does that, they'd be labelled 'the party of mass/uncontrolled immigration' and get an almighty kicking from the media and the other parties that would last from now until the election. So the Tories try to out Ukip Ukip and Labour stays quiet. Oh brave new world that has such people in't. As long as they don't come over 'ere!
We could tweet Dan on that - something like.

Cameron is the real paper tiger, his 100 Tea Party backbenchers prevent him acting.
Release the Guardvarks.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

DonutHingeParty wrote:What was that link to view comments in the old system on the Guardian, and can we keep the link on the Front page?

Thanks
It's in the Pub: http://flythenest.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've made it 'sticky' so it stays at the top.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

HindleA wrote:Morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29697592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harper to the rescue

By sheer coincidence the Minister for the Disabled(lowest amount of fraud) announces another crackdown.An exercise in decontextualised "reporting"by the BBC.
They are beyond everything :fire:
The government is launching an advertising campaign urging benefit claimants to report changes in circumstances or face prison.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Rebecca wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:

Seeing as there is/was a liveblog at the Guardian devoted to the sentencing of an athlete in SA,I think you might find the answer to your question is 'no'.But should be 'yes'.
Even more bizarrely they led at one point this morning with the death of an irrelevant CEO in yet another biz jet crash. How is that news?

(Top tip - if you win Euromillions and fancy jet setting avoid private jets. Fly scheduled first world commercial - but you might want to give Air France a miss).
Release the Guardvarks.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

pk1 wrote:
AnatolyKasparov wrote:

Latest YouGov/Sun poll
The 'others' = 28:

Ukip 15
Green 6
SNP/PC 5
Respect 1
Other 1

so 31+33+7+28 = 99

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/d ... 201014.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Will only stand in a handful of seats at best, so that can be ignored. The other other "others" are mostly BNP, I suspect.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
JackPranker
Committee Member

Post by JackPranker »

Jenny Jones arrested at Occupy demo at Parliament Square.

The deputy chair of the London assembly police and crime committee was quickly released.

*snigger*

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/o ... on-protest
JackPranker
Committee Member

Post by JackPranker »

Andrew Green, head of Migration Watch given a peerage. It's a fucking outrage!
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

Danczuk calls for Fiona Woolf to stand down after her letter about contacts with the Brittans.
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

Temulkar wrote:Danczuk calls for Fiona Woolf to stand down after her letter about contacts with the Brittans.
Fiona Woolf also given a peerage, funnily enough. EDIT - no she isn't, Alison Wolf is. I got my wolves mixed up.

Brilliant quote on green from John Philpott (nope, me neither)
To be consistent Andrew Green should turn peerage down, on the grounds that House of Lords is overcrowded
(edited again to add - if I'd paid more attention to your original post I wouldn't have posted these together - apologies for throwing something a bit trivial into something not at all trivial).
Last edited by adam on Tue 21 Oct, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I still believe in a town called Hope
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

The graun doesnt mention Jenny Jones is a baroness, isnt she the first member of the Lords to be arrested this parliament? Or at least the only one we know about?
Temulkar
Secretary of State

Post by Temulkar »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0293xmj

Danczuk really doesnt hold back on this.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

JackPranker wrote:Andrew Green, head of Migration Watch given a peerage. It's a fucking outrage!
Funny isn't it - for four and a half years Cameron has been blaming immigration on Labour and all of a sudden when he can see his MPs deserting the sinking ship he starts to panic and his target being missed by a mile not only begins to ask the impossible from the EU but throws a well-known immigration critic a reward to try and get him onside and away from UKIP.

There's a word to describe such behaviour...now what is it...um...ah...weak.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
Tish
Committee Member

Post by Tish »

Temulkar wrote:Danczuk calls for Fiona Woolf to stand down after her letter about contacts with the Brittans.
Is there a copy of this letter anywhere (I can't listen to the BBC clip. as I'm at work).

Edited to add: Just seen the tweets on Exaro spelling it all out. I should have gone there first rather than waste my time looking on the MSM.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

ExaroNews @ExaroNews · 2h 2 hours ago
#CSAinquiry to cover ONLY England and Wales. So, Kincora (Northern Ireland), Jersey, etc are excluded from terms of reference.

Anything to stop the dots being joined.
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

More drip drip drippety drip...

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... CMP=twt_gu

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/o ... -committee

...and HMA vs Coulson (Preliminary Hearing) postponed 'til tomorrow (apparently not getting to court before next year though)...and Uncle Rupert still hasn't dropped in to see his buddies at the Met (who have some questions for him - http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/guardian- ... er-caution - from June)
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

Debt now at £1521.2 billion, deficit £102.3 billion. I'd say eliminating this by this parliament's possibly a stretch?
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/psa/eu-go ... -2014.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JackPranker
Committee Member

Post by JackPranker »

RogerOThornhill wrote:
JackPranker wrote:Andrew Green, head of Migration Watch given a peerage. It's a fucking outrage!
Funny isn't it - for four and a half years Cameron has been blaming immigration on Labour and all of a sudden when he can see his MPs deserting the sinking ship he starts to panic and his target being missed by a mile not only begins to ask the impossible from the EU but throws a well-known immigration critic a reward to try and get him onside and away from UKIP.

There's a word to describe such behaviour...now what is it...um...ah...weak.
At what point does he think UKIP (and specifically Farage) is going to stop going after the Tory base? Every sop thrown, every policy floated, every right-wing bogeyman daemonised gives further legitamacy to the bastards. In trying to protect his party he's bolstering those likely to split their core vote.
Tish
Committee Member

Post by Tish »

yahyah wrote:ExaroNews @ExaroNews · 2h 2 hours ago
#CSAinquiry to cover ONLY England and Wales. So, Kincora (Northern Ireland), Jersey, etc are excluded from terms of reference.

Anything to stop the dots being joined.
It's like they don't even care whether it looks like a cover up any more.
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »

Ukip Calypso on Amazon. The reviews are worth a read.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ukip-Calypso/dp/B00OG4HPDQ
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

As noted earlier. George is in a spot of bother.

Here is the G view.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... et-deficit

#longtermeconomicplan #totallybuggered.
Release the Guardvarks.