Monday 17th November 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Re: Monday 17th November 2014

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/Nigel_Fa ... mographics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nigel_Farage/demographics
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

HindleA wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:diana smith ‏@mulberrybush 3m3 minutes ago
Fascinating YouGov pages on the characteristics of people who like David Cameron https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/David_Ca ... mographics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can I bear to look? Should I put on my heavy duty winceproof gear first?

Favourite pet -fish :lol: :lol: :lol!:
Oh no, that is truly terrible. Especially as that seems to be what they seem to mostly eat .... (as per my post). :lol: I wouldn't put it past them, would you?
Working on the wild side.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Lonewolfie wrote:
PorFavor wrote:
ohsocynical wrote: Not keen on kidneys...Have made steak and stilton. Very tasty, but I had severe heartburn for weeks....
Liver and bacon, steak and kidney pudding style, is absolutely delicious. Honestly!
Can I just say how offal that sounds? (I'll get my coat....)

I prefer pigs liver thinly sliced, soaked in milk for a couple of hours, then coated with well seasoned flour, with bacon, fried onions, boiled potatoes with a lump of butter on them plus another veg of choice. I like runner beans with pretty much everything.
A very cheap meal too especially if you leave out the bacon and Liver is very fattening so only eaten as a treat a couple of times a year.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Danny Blanchflower retweeted
Martha Kearney ‏@Marthakearney 3m3 minutes ago
Guests on to talk about the economy are @D_Blanchflower and @Jesse_Norman #redwarninglights #WATO

I can't imagine Blanchflower will be very kind to the Tories :twisted:
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Post by Rebecca »

ohsocynical wrote:So. Two Christmas cakes in the oven. Threw everything bar the kitchen sink into them. They smell good.
Ha,beat you to it!
Got some aberdeen angus steak(reduced)in m&s yesterday,ready to make the most delicious pie in the world,imho,spiced beef and chestnut pie.When the beef starts to cook it smells like christmas,wine,juniper berries,alspice.Then freeze it ready to make the pastry for a quick and delish meal over christmas.
Is it time for a christmas page yet?Maybe budget christmas ideas?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Just took the gluten free choux pastry buns out of the oven and put them straight in the bin. They had more bounce in them than tennis balls. Rubbery took on a whole new meaning.
Followed the instructions to the letter so another bloody useless recipe that some luvvy wanabe food writer posts without testing for themselves.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Paul Flynn ‏@PaulFlynnMP 12m12 minutes ago
Welsh Tory MPs working hard. One grew a starter beard in anti-feminization of politics stunt. Another missed by-election work to play golf.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Blanchflower scathing on World at One.

Truly scathing.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:Blanchflower scathing on World at One.

Truly scathing.
Yes he was. And now we've got Jessie Norman blathering ... but he has just had to admit that the UK isn't in a position to withstand more global / domestic downturn.

Come on Kearney - make your questions sound like you want to ask them. You sound like you're asking permission for / apologising in advance for questioning how robust the economy is when tax takes are predicted to be so low ....
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

John Prescott @johnprescott · 6h 6 hours ago
It's the flashing blue lights on the UK economic dashboard we should worry about & Osborne's #LongTermEconomicScam http://mirr.im/1y33QIb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you Prezzer. Nicely put.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Faisal Islam ‏@faisalislam 3h3 hours ago
Ages spent on "bedroom tax". Reality: housing benefit will be £1bn higher in real terms this year vs 2010. #rents http://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/7447" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
Labour need to come out with some very strong measures to redress the crazy and unjust support for buyers / buy to letters / landlords - and lack of security and affordability for the increasing numbers that have to rent.

I know they've announced some measures - but I think they'll need to go further to make any headway. Serious reform of or complete abolition of Right To Buy and all the allowances for Buy To Letters as a start.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

ohsocynical wrote:Just took the gluten free choux pastry buns out of the oven and put them straight in the bin. They had more bounce in them than tennis balls. Rubbery took on a whole new meaning.
Followed the instructions to the letter so another bloody useless recipe that some luvvy wanabe food writer posts without testing for themselves.
You could have used them as a stress reliever Ohso - pipe them full of something vile, stick up a photo of Cameron, take aim ....
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

an Lucas retweeted
PoliticsHome ‏@politicshome 24m24 minutes ago
Tory MP @Jesse_Norman - "Tax revenues are more sluggish than the Government would like and had predicted." #wato
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Fascinating YouGov pages on the characteristics of people who like David Cameron https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/David_Ca ... mographics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I tried the heavy-duty winceproofs but am now searching for an invisibility cloak. Oh my golly-gosh, I like Cameronian food, and sports (no live prey or, at least, no slaughter of volunteer human-hares) and... Help...
me...
:shock: :oops:
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Chris Bryant retweeted
Chris Williamson @ChriswMP · 2h 2 hours ago
On the way to Rochester with @PaulBlomfieldMP & @ChrisBryantMP to campaign for Labour's brilliant candidate @naushabahkhan
I still don't quite get why people are saying Khan's not being supported by other Labour MPs and frontbenchers ... there seems to be a steady stream of them going down to Rochester & Strood to help.
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House

Post by LadyCentauria »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/Ed_Miliband/demographics

Ed_Miliband/demographics
:clap: :dance: :rock:

I am saved. :hug:

That is much better and so much more me in most areas that it prompted the first proper laugh of the day, even if it was one of relief. I refuse to look at the one for Clegg.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

LadyCentauria wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
I tried the heavy-duty winceproofs but am now searching for an invisibility cloak. Oh my golly-gosh, I like Cameronian food, and sports (no live prey or, at least, no slaughter of volunteer human-hares) and... Help...
me...
:shock: :oops:
Fear not Lady C. You have been booked in to the L McCluskey rehabilitation centre as an urgent case. (Their methods are said to be very avant garde.) You will, however, have to sign a pledge that you will not wear a white dickie bow tie, cravat, cummerbund, micky mouse beach towel or any such other offensive apparel.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Chris Bryant retweeted
On the way to Rochester with @PaulBlomfieldMP & @ChrisBryantMP to campaign for Labour's brilliant candidate @naushabahkhan
I still don't quite get why people are saying Khan's not being supported by other Labour MPs and frontbenchers ... there seems to be a steady stream of them going down to Rochester & Strood to help.
Chris Bryant has been down 2 or 3 times already, pretty sure Williamson has as well; most of the front bench have been at least once, although it isn't always high profile - Miliband has been more than the once that hit the papers.

Mr Danczuk however ....... :fire:
Last edited by TheGrimSqueaker on Mon 17 Nov, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
frightful_oik
Whip

Post by frightful_oik »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Chris Bryant retweeted
I like Chris Williamson. Good communicator and a Rams fan to boot.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many - they are few."
55DegreesNorth
Minister of State

Post by 55DegreesNorth »

LadyCentauria wrote:

Ed_Miliband/demographics

That is much better and so much more me in most areas that it prompted the first proper laugh of the day, even if it was one of relief. I refuse to look at the one for Clegg.
This demographic looks like the Guardians core readership. Why does Rusbridger hate them so?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

The Westminster Paedophile ring: Now a murder inquiry
http://davidhencke.wordpress.com/2014/1 ... r-inquiry/
David Hencke as good as usual.
Some of the more sceptical MPs and commentators, some of whom are also incidentally are opposed to an overarching child sexual abuse inquiry, have expressed near disbelief that this could have happened anywhere near Westminster in the 1980s.

To those doubters I would say this has been a meticulous detailed investigation ...
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

ohsocynical wrote:
Lonewolfie wrote:
PorFavor wrote: Liver and bacon, steak and kidney pudding style, is absolutely delicious. Honestly!
Can I just say how offal that sounds? (I'll get my coat....)

I prefer pigs liver thinly sliced, soaked in milk for a couple of hours, then coated with well seasoned flour, with bacon, fried onions, boiled potatoes with a lump of butter on them plus another veg of choice. I like runner beans with pretty much everything.
A very cheap meal too especially if you leave out the bacon and Liver is very fattening so only eaten as a treat a couple of times a year.
Liver and bacon with onion gravy ...... one of life's simple pleasures. :clap:
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

On Twitter. What we were discussing the other week about right winger's brains being wired differently. Sorry I can't transfer the photo....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2pgen0CcAAQDwd.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Good afternoon, everyone. Please excuse me - I'm astounded & appalled at the lies media just tell over & over. My frustration level is extreme.

I can't fucking find Ed Miliband's speech online from the West Midlands Labour Regional conference last Saturday 15 Nov 2015. I attended. I don't carry gadgets, I was paying attention to questions & answers from Jack Dromey,Tristram Hunt, Shabana Mahmood, Emma Reynolds & the candidates running against Tories in the next six months.

Nothing in the god damn press about how excellent that conference was - hundreds of people coming together in support of the Labour party, members of trade unions were outstanding, the energy & intention of the regular people attending the conference were inspirational.

I have found some of the most shockingly repugnant messages thrown at Ed Miliband via Twitter posted below in response to Miliband's message.
Ed Miliband Verified account
‏@Ed_Miliband
Thank you to everyone out campaigning for @UKLabour today. Together we'll win on 7 May. Street by street, door by door. #6monthstowin

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you're having trouble locating truthful information from the leaders, members & supporters of the Labour party, I suggest that's because a Labour government scares the hell out of a few powerful people.

I had to track leadership & members down to find out accurate information.

What's that bastard Cameron on about, then? His brain must be broken trying to sort out how four and a half years he's spent in government makes the disasters of his government his responsibility & not someone else's fault. I can't believe the amount of lies, distortions & proclamations out this afternoon in media.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/n ... 20-warning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't believe the horseshit. It wasn't just Sportsdirect - that was a small part of Miliband's speech on Saturday 15 Nov 2014. Inequality in the UK - Ed Miliband & his Labour party government want prosperity for everyone & not just Tory donors.

http://labourlist.org/2014/11/the-explo ... -miliband/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link above is as good as I've been able to track down. I welcome any & all further links to better information.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://thepoorsideoflife.wordpress.com/ ... its-worst/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Job seeker threatened with sanctions for joining a demonstration.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
an Lucas retweeted
PoliticsHome ‏@politicshome 24m24 minutes ago
Tory MP @Jesse_Norman - "Tax revenues are more sluggish than the Government would like and had predicted." #wato
Oh, no shit, yeah?
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Chris Bryant retweeted
Because people get told lies. And lies then get past on. And it's hard to track down every single piece of information for verification making finding out the truth a full time job.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

citizenJA wrote:Good afternoon, everyone. Please excuse me - I'm astounded & appalled at the lies media just tell over & over. My frustration level is extreme.

I can't fucking find Ed Miliband's speech online from the West Midlands Labour Regional conference last Saturday 15 Nov 2015. I attended. I don't carry gadgets, I was paying attention to questions & answers from Jack Dromey,Tristram Hunt, Shabana Mahmood, Emma Reynolds & the candidates running against Tories in the next six months.

Nothing in the god damn press about how excellent that conference was - hundreds of people coming together in support of the Labour party, members of trade unions were outstanding, the energy & intention of the regular people attending the conference were inspirational.

I have found some of the most shockingly repugnant messages thrown at Ed Miliband via Twitter posted below in response to Miliband's message.
‏@Ed_Miliband
Thank you to everyone out campaigning for @UKLabour today. Together we'll win on 7 May. Street by street, door by door. #6monthstowin

If you're having trouble locating truthful information from the leaders, members & supporters of the Labour party, I suggest that's because a Labour government scares the hell out of a few powerful people.

What's that bastard Cameron on about, then? His brain must be broken trying to sort out how four and a half years he's spent in government makes the disasters of his government his responsibility & not someone else's fault. I can't believe the amount of lies, distortions & proclamations out this afternoon in media.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/n ... 20-warning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't believe the horseshit. It wasn't just Sportsdirect - that was a small part of Miliband's speech on Saturday 15 Nov 2014. Inequality in the UK - Ed Miliband & his Labour party government want prosperity for everyone & not just Tory donors.

http://labourlist.org/2014/11/the-explo ... -miliband/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link above is as good as I've been able to track down. I welcome any & all further links to better information.
Good to have you back Citizen - and so fired up. Although, for your own health's sake, you might want to try and de stress a bit ... big bar of chocolate, curl up with a seriously good book, tipple of something soothing ...?
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
John Prescott @johnprescott · 6h 6 hours ago
It's the flashing blue lights on the UK economic dashboard we should worry about & Osborne's #LongTermEconomicScam http://mirr.im/1y33QIb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you Prezzer. Nicely put.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Forgive me, people, I'm exhausted & nearly weeping & the language I've used in my posts come from a justifiably frustrated, angry & yes, scared place.

People can't know what doesn't get talked about.

Thank you, John Prescott.
Last edited by citizenJA on Mon 17 Nov, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

@citizenJA

In trying to find more information about the meeting I got the following g message:

Well, this is rotten.

But, a 404 Error is still better than five more years of Tory government.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

citizenJA wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
Chris Bryant retweeted
Because people get told lies. And lies then get past on. And it's hard to track down every single piece of information for verification making finding out the truth a full time job.
As Mark Twain famously put it "A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

HindleA wrote:@citizenJA

In trying to find more information about the meeting I got the following g message:

Well, this is rotten.

But, a 404 Error is still better than five more years of Tory government.
I've gotten that message too often. I've got to contact technical support to find out what the problem is.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn · 7m 7 minutes ago
Did you sneer at officers that they had been sunning themselves by the pool for four days? Andrew Mitchell: "It is possible" #plebgate

Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn · 17m 17 minutes ago
Andrew Mitchell says he was "extremely annoyed" and "read the riot act" at protection officers for cancelling his visit to Somalia in 2011.

Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn · 24m 24 minutes ago
Andrew Mitchell has "no recollection" of hurrying a PC to open a gate by telling him "chop, chop", he tells #plebgate libel trial.

Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn · 2h 2 hours ago
Andrew Mitchell says "it's possible" that he said "that's a bit above your pay grade Mr Plod" to police bodyguard abroad #plebgate

"I know absolutely for certain" says Mitchell I wouldn't have said I was "too important" to stop for PC on HoC gate 9 years ago #plebgate
Somehow I think I'm going to enjoy this ... :lol:
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

LadyCentauria wrote:

Ed_Miliband/demographics

Must admit I had a quick look at the Entertainment part of the Clegg profile.
Apparently the typical Cleggy will be a fan of John Mayall's Bluesbreakers AND Hot Gossip.
Says it all, really
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Did you sneer at officers that they had been sunning themselves by the pool for four days? Andrew Mitchell: "It is possible" #plebgate

Andrew Mitchell says he was "extremely annoyed" and "read the riot act" at protection officers for cancelling his visit to Somalia in 2011.

Andrew Mitchell has "no recollection" of hurrying a PC to open a gate by telling him "chop, chop", he tells #plebgate libel trial.

Andrew Mitchell says "it's possible" that he said "that's a bit above your pay grade Mr Plod" to police bodyguard abroad #plebgate

"I know absolutely for certain" says Mitchell I wouldn't have said I was "too important" to stop for PC on HoC gate 9 years ago #plebgate
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

danesclose wrote:
citizenJA wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote: I still don't quite get why people are saying Khan's not being supported by other Labour MPs and frontbenchers ... there seems to be a steady stream of them going down to Rochester & Strood to help.
As Mark Twain famously put it "A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
Yes.

The manipulations & logistic difficulties, trying to earn enough to support ourselves while attending to civic responsibilities is often beyond my own capacity. I need help. We all do.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
Lonewolfie wrote: Can I just say how offal that sounds? (I'll get my coat....)

Liver and bacon with onion gravy ...... one of life's simple pleasures. :clap:
Offal wasn't rationed during and after the war and there only ever seemed to be pigs liver in stock so we learned to like it.

I really miss wartime chipolatas [they were mostly bread, but I loved them] with my mums creamy mashed potato, fried onions and Heinz beans. It was my second favourite meal after egg and chips.
The nearest we ever got to steak was scrag end in a stew. I was in my teens the first time I had steak, and then it was only rump. I've never had surloin or T-bone.

Beans on toast for Sunday tea, or a bowl of custard with bread and butter.
Fish and chips from the chippie every Friday.
Chicken once a year at Christmas!
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
citizenJA wrote:Good afternoon, everyone. Please excuse me - I'm astounded & appalled at the lies media just tell over & over. My frustration level is extreme.

‏@Ed_Miliband

Good to have you back Citizen - and so fired up. Although, for your own health's sake, you might want to try and de stress a bit ... big bar of chocolate, curl up with a seriously good book, tipple of something soothing ...?
Best thing I've heard today.

I wanted you all to know we're not alone, work is getting done, I won't let the people down, I'm paying attention & I'm here.

I love you.

xx
JA
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

danesclose wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:

If anyone including Mr Ohso had ever told me 'chop, chop', they'd be pushing up daisies.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
Chris Bryant retweeted
Chris Bryant has been down 2 or 3 times already, pretty sure Williamson has as well; most of the front bench have been at least once, although it isn't always high profile - Miliband has been more than the once that hit the papers.

Mr Danczuk however ....... :fire:
He would probably just end up telling people to vote UKIP :twisted:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

"How Labour intends to counter the Tories' Rochester spin"

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/20 ... ester-spin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House

Post by LadyCentauria »

ohsocynical wrote:On Twitter. What we were discussing the other week about right winger's brains being wired differently. Sorry I can't transfer the photo....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2pgen0CcAAQDwd.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clarence!!! What are you doing with that pig!!!???

I shall go to My Room...
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

ohsocynical wrote:
danesclose wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote: Somehow I think I'm going to enjoy this ... :lol:
If anyone including Mr Ohso had ever told me 'chop, chop', they'd be pushing up daisies.
Blimey someone's done some digging to come up with all the insults he's thrown at the police in the past...
Be sure your sins will come back to haunt you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

‏@Ed_Miliband

I haven't looked but would it be on YouTube?
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

Yet more Stalin-esque revisionism over at The Guardian, from Nadhim Zahawi our chum with the cosseted horses:

Headline for those who don't want to visit the site:
Labour bungled City regulation. Here’s how the Tories are putting it right

Financial reform is on the Conservative agenda. Labour helped cause the recession because it didn’t understand free markets
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ial-reform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many BTL have already pointed out that the Tories wanted even looser regulation of the financial markets pre=2008
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

I'm sure you're all following it for yourselves now ... but for those that aren't ... :lol:
Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn · 2m 2 minutes ago
On initial #plebgate reporting, Andrew Mitchell: "The shit storm gathered pace over Friday, Saturday and Sunday - and continued for 30 days"

Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn · 13m 13 minutes ago
QC asks Mitchell to read document, but cheekily adds: "You don't need to read the bit about not having lights on your bicycle" #plebgate
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Dave himself in this mornings paper and now Zahawi! Truly they are spoiling us :lol:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Gisela ‏@GiselaStuart 26m26 minutes ago
#urgentquestion on #armyreserves at 3.30 - a dangerous gap is opening and government should have seen this coming
Bit like just about everything else that's going tits up then - NHS, 'Welfare' reform and spending, Economy / tax receipts, green crap, legal aid 'reforms' ....
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

LadyCentauria wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:On Twitter. What we were discussing the other week about right winger's brains being wired differently. Sorry I can't transfer the photo....

Clarence!!! What are you doing with that pig!!!???

I shall go to My Room...
One evening in October
When I was about one-third sober
And was taking home a load with manly pride
My poor feet began to stutter
So I lay down in the gutter
And a pig came up and lay down by my side

Then we sang "It's All Fair Weather"
And "Good Fellows Get Together"
Till a lady passing by was heard to say
She says, "You can tell a man who boozes
By the company he chooses"
And the pig got up and slowly walked away
I still believe in a town called Hope
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

HindleA wrote:http://thepoorsideoflife.wordpress.com/ ... its-worst/

Job seeker threatened with sanctions for joining a demonstration.
That's so bad ... it needs a wider public airing but the poor bloke would probably be too scared to speak out - even if his name wasn't published that job centre would know who he is .... and by the sound of it take it out on him in whatever way they can.

God ... we're fast getting to the position where decent people need to have their own recording devices - audio and visual - on and activated any time they have to engage with these systems and their spokespeople.