Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th November 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th November 2014

Post by rebeccariots2 »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:@RR, Electoral Calculus still have the seats local to you still as Labour gains, wishful thinking or do you tend to agree?

http://electoralcalculus.co.uk/conlist_wales.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We think Preseli Pembs is a challenge - but achievable. Going to be putting in a lot of hard work between now and May 7th. The seasoned campaigners that have come up here for our first two doorstep sessions have been surprised by the contrast between the folks they are meeting up here in north Pembs and what they have been accustomed to in the south Pembs strongholds of Milford Haven, Pembroke Dock etc. Pleasantly surprised. They say that people here seem more willing to chat about issues and politics, more obviously interested in who Paul, our Labour candidate, is and what he has done, what makes him tick, and that there is obviously a big community spirit here. I'd go along with that - it's been a good experience so far.

Rather dauntingly - Dai, our campaign organiser - thinks north Pembs might make all the difference to the outcome. He could be right. As I said to him - so, no pressure then.

Why we think that is partly because of the willingness of people to talk and think about issues ... there's debate to be had and views that might shift ... but also because this area really has been pretty forgotten previously because we are so far away from the main towns and centres where most things are based and most canvassing has happened. As an example - I had a lovely chat with a local lady yesterday - 81 years old - who was born and has lived in the house she was standing on the doorstep of till the present day - and she told me that she had never, ever, had anyone from any political party knock on her door and introduce themselves before. Paul and his agent are surprised by how many quite lengthy and interesting conversations they've had.

We discovered last time that the parents of Stephen Crabb, the current Tory incumbent, live in the village. One of their neighbours told us just after one of our group had delivered a leaflet to his dad (he didn't know he was that at the time.) This might be why the leaflet in question was featured in the Telegraph last week pointing it it had Paul's name spelled wrongly. Not me guv - the person responsible for this howler arrived with said leaflets and announced their proof reading error with openness and no little embarrassment. We had a laugh about it - and decided we'd deliver them anyway - until there is a new batch with the correct spelling. After all - it's not like one of the team, or the candidate, said something horribly homophobic or racist .... !

Got to get my thinking cap on about whether I can muster the energy and contacts to organise a hustings up here - probably another first.
Working on the wild side.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Can only find it on the Mail website but an ex leader of Clywyd council says he had information that north Wales care home abuser John Allen, who was convicted this week, supplied boys for abuse at Dolphin Square & in Holland.
''He has now been named by a former council leader as being suspected of supplying boys to other paedophiles, including those allegedly held for prominent politicians at Dolphin Square in central London.

Dennis Parry, a former leader of Clwyd county council, told the Sunday Times: 'My information was that not only was he an abuser, he was a supplier.
'There was movement between Holland and this country, and Dolphin Square was part of the set-up.'

Mr Parry, who commissioned the Jillings report in the early 1990s which looked in to abuse allegations in north Wales children's homes, added: 'There was a guy - whose name hasn't come up so far - and he was working within that Dolphin Square system.
'My information was he was the one who collected the young people and took them to Dolphin Square...his links were with our part of north Wales and others.'
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Good to hear all that.

It's a funny constituency with those very working class towns and lots of countryside. In England, there'd be more middle class people in the towns and the constituency would be safe Tory. I can only think of Dorset South like your constituency, with Weymouth and Portland surrounded by countryside.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

yahyah wrote:Can only find it on the Mail website but an ex leader of Clywyd council says he had information that north Wales care home abuser John Allen, who was convicted this week, supplied boys for abuse at Dolphin Square & in Holland.
''He has now been named by a former council leader as being suspected of supplying boys to other paedophiles, including those allegedly held for prominent politicians at Dolphin Square in central London.

Dennis Parry, a former leader of Clwyd county council, told the Sunday Times: 'My information was that not only was he an abuser, he was a supplier.
'There was movement between Holland and this country, and Dolphin Square was part of the set-up.'

Mr Parry, who commissioned the Jillings report in the early 1990s which looked in to abuse allegations in north Wales children's homes, added: 'There was a guy - whose name hasn't come up so far - and he was working within that Dolphin Square system.
'My information was he was the one who collected the young people and took them to Dolphin Square...his links were with our part of north Wales and others.'
Are the children being supplied from North Wales? Would seem a long way away. There were scandals in London- Islington and Lambeth, come to mind.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Someone asked for Ukippery 2015 manifesto?
Here it is (I think, might not be real, link of twitter) not read it yet...

Policies for People
http://www.ukip.org/policies_for_people" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

Guardian Society today -

Prosecutions for begging have increased by 70% in the past year. You read that right - 70%. In a year.

Shameful.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Simon Wren-Lewis rocking, as always.

http://mainlymacro.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... ident.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
yahyah wrote:Can only find it on the Mail website but an ex leader of Clywyd council says he had information that north Wales care home abuser John Allen, who was convicted this week, supplied boys for abuse at Dolphin Square & in Holland.

Are the children being supplied from North Wales? Would seem a long way away. There were scandals in London- Islington and Lambeth, come to mind.
It is historical.
There have always been allegations that youngsters were taken from North Wales.

John Allen's name also crops up in connection with the deaths, by arson and otherwise, of several people.

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... abuse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/co ... 41198.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pr ... 41389.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by yahyah on Sun 30 Nov, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

ephemerid wrote:Guardian Society today -

Prosecutions for begging have increased by 70% in the past year. You read that right - 70%. In a year.

Shameful.
Have just been reading about the Bullingdon Club. The juxtaposition of that (sickening enough in itself) with this is literally nauseous.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Shameful.
And these two walk free because the judge felt they had "suffered" enough because they were "embarrassed..."
#wordsfail

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

AngryAsWell wrote:Someone asked for Ukippery 2015 manifesto?

Policies for People
http://www.ukip.org/policies_for_people" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well that's what they're saying now...but I suspect it'll look different by next year when the election manifesto comes out.

I copied the contents to a thread on the Features page so we have it to refer back to just in case they make it disappear.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

George Eaton @georgeeaton · 8h 8 hours ago
Osborne's new soundbite: "The course to prosperity". #Marr
What does he think that sounds like ....? To me it's Wizard of Oz style - and about as much connection to reality.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

AngryAsWell wrote:

Shameful.
And these two walk free because the judge felt they had "suffered" enough because they were "embarrassed..."
#wordsfail

There's a bit more to that- the offences took a very long time to come to court, and didn't cost the bank any money, as far as I can see. So I guess they've been out on their ear with a cloud hanging over them for a long time. Wouldn't surprise me if judges did this a fair bit.

Looks very odd to me that a very big fine wasn't levied.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
George Eaton @georgeeaton · 8h 8 hours ago
Osborne's new soundbite: "The course to prosperity". #Marr
What does he think that sounds like ....? To me it's Wizard of Oz style - and about as much connection to reality.

Osborne would love the Wizard of Oz opium poppy field.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

yahyah wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
It is historical.

John Allen's name also crops up in connection with the deaths, by arson and otherwise, of several people.

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... abuse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/co ... 41198.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pr ... 41389.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh, I know there was a very serious scandal in North Wales. I'm wondering about the link to Dolphin Square. Quite possible Joe Allen had links with other areas that had scandals. Or even ones where we don't know of scandals yet. Or perhaps the children came from the streets in Kings Cross or something.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
yahyah wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Are the children being supplied from North Wales? Would seem a long way away. There were scandals in London- Islington and Lambeth, come to mind.
It is historical.

Oh, I know there was a very serious scandal in North Wales. I'm wondering about the link to Dolphin Square. Quite possible Joe Allen had links with other areas that had scandals. Or even ones where we don't know of scandals yet. Or perhaps the children came from the streets in Kings Cross or something.

I think that Parry, who commissioned the Jillings report, is likely to be a trustworthy source if he says Allen is alleged to have trafficked boys to Dolphin Square & to Holland.
Obviously that doesn't rule out young men/boys/girls being procured from other areas as well.

It's another piece in the jigsaw if true.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

... Michael Gove detests his job as Tory chief whip. The demoted education secretary recently lost a vote on pubs, yet it is the occasion when he was stuck in a lavatory that best symbolises his deepening gloom. A snout whispered that a liberally refreshed Gove summed up his role to dinner-party guests as “arse-wiping” MPs...
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/20 ... handbagged
Nanny Gove ... definitely a horror film.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

He was an incredibly bad choice. Wonder if Cameron wanted him to get bored with politics and clear off.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

Thanks for the update Rebecca, sounds as though it's all to play for, next May won't be a repeat of '97 obviously but it would be gratifying to take more than a few out!
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Tubby Isaacs wrote:He was an incredibly bad choice. Wonder if Cameron wanted him to get bored with politics and clear off.
I wonder if he'll even stand next year - can't imagine he'd be happy in opposition as he won't get his Education job back again.

Wasn't there talk about him taking Dacre's job at the Mail?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Tubby Isaacs wrote:He was an incredibly bad choice. Wonder if Cameron wanted him to get bored with politics and clear off.
Yes - he was an incredibly bad choice. I know Cameron has abysmal judgement but this decision tops the lot for me. Do you think Cameron was actually stupid enough to think ... oh, dash it, there's not much happening in the next 8 months or so, parliament has run out of steam (or so they tell me) - I'll shuffle Govey off to somewhere where he can't do much harm? That would mean either forgetting some of the most important business coming up - Scottish independence and resulting devo negotiations etc, European Arrest Warrant and other regs, and the small matter of European / Tory eurosceptic negotiations re revised conditions of membership - or not understanding how important those bits of business are ....

The man is utterly Empty - only conclusion I can come to.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

rebeccariots2 wrote: I know Cameron has abysmal judgement but this decision tops the lot for me.
Worse than employing Andy Coulson despite being warned by several people against it?

No, I think that's by far the worst.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

RogerOThornhill wrote:
I wonder if he'll even stand next year - can't imagine he'd be happy in opposition as he won't get his Education job back again.

Wasn't there talk about him taking Dacre's job at the Mail?
There was, but isn't Geordie Grieg going to get that? Experienced, conservative, and with a sense of not going too far?

I can't see him getting any major job now, even if they win the election. Cameron won't want him in the Foreign Office when proper work is being done on the EU. Maybe he would get Social Security, where he could at least lie better than IDS.

Possibly pick up easy money on backbenches, with directorships etc?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

RogerOThornhill wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote: I know Cameron has abysmal judgement but this decision tops the lot for me.
Worse than employing Andy Coulson despite being warned by several people against it?

No, I think that's by far the worst.
We're spoiled for awful choices ... that's the problem. I suppose I think that the Coulson error is / was utterly appalling ... but happened fairly early on in Cameron's oh so illustrious prime ministership (sorry, I can't help the sarcasm). He really should have learnt to take more care and think things through by the time it became obvious that Gove had to move from Education, that even the merest whiff of his presence or participation in an initiative was toxic. Nevertheless he chose to place someone who had proven his ability in alienating the many and shown no skills in negotiating and persuasion ... as the chief whip. Madness. Sheer self destruction in terms of keeping up any pretence of a united party or show of support for his own leadership.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Think Hunt at Health was right up there.

Least trustworthy looking minister in their weakest area.
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

AngryAsWell wrote:Someone asked for Ukippery 2015 manifesto?

Policies for People
<<Wonders if they have another page called Actual Policies (for UKIP MPs/Officials eyes only) :innocent:
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

Shameful.
I read that as persecution not prosecution and frankly it still means the same thing.
Tish
Committee Member

Post by Tish »

I notice, buried at the very bottom of that UKIP policy list where presumably they figure most people won't see it

"Repeal the Agency Workers Directive"

So basically scrap employment rights for all temporary workers, however long they may have been working for the same employer. That's one that Labour need to shout from the rooftops as the election draws nearer.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Radio BBC 5 live tonight featuring @jon_swindon talking about #CameronMustGo time has changed to 8:45pm
Anyone on twitter can you retweet for Jon thanks
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Tish wrote:I notice, buried at the very bottom of that UKIP policy list where presumably they figure most people won't see it

So basically scrap employment rights for all temporary workers, however long they may have been working for the same employer. That's one that Labour need to shout from the rooftops as the election draws nearer.
Interesting view of EU Law as well.

I guess they just think "Directive" means bad.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

One of those days ... Just been into the bathroom to find a scene of carnage. Mr Riots had left the door open (verboten) and a certain small black cat has attacked and shredded the full toilet roll - it's everywhere, all over the floor and swimming around in the air, worse than a pillow fight.

Mr Riots used as his defence - well, she hasn't done that for a while, I've been lulled into a false sense of security.

Haven't found the cat yet to see what she will use as her defence.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Tish wrote:I notice, buried at the very bottom of that UKIP policy list where presumably they figure most people won't see it

Interesting view of EU Law as well.

I guess they just think "Directive" means bad.
Well, of course it is - directive is just an official name for red tape!
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

How can they scrap an EU directive anyway?

Do they mean ignore it? Take the compliant UK law out?

I don't know how you could better telegraph to the courts that you're breaking the law.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Andy Slaughter MP ‏@hammersmithandy 1h1 hour ago
Pro-Heathrow PR trolls masquerading as a grassroots movement exposed today in Sunday Times. http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/new ... 489951.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
Wonder how much of this is going on in various settings / controversial schemes? Fracking springs to mind for some reason.

Don't have access to the paywall Times but would be interested to know more about this.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Does Britain really want to be the country nobody would migrate to?
When net migration falls, David Cameron can take the credit: for making Britain poor, hostile and pessimistic

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... CMP=twt_gu
Not read it yet. But the title is promising... Hope Zoe Williams is on form.

Editing to add: She is - at her best.
... The political stage is peopled with characters who wouldn’t get past a script meeting in Emmerdale: the woman who has an abortion at 28 weeks because she’s suddenly not that into the idea; the perfectly well person who would rather fake debilitating depression than get a job; the homo economicus who goes to a food bank even though he can afford food, because it’s free. The standard opposition is nerdy: we crunch the numbers and say, that only applies in 0.7% of cases, or we can only find 0.01 examples. A better retort would be: this characterisation is too senseless and implausible to warrant our attention. Go back to the drawing board, and rejoin the debate when you have concocted a bogeyman who at least has his arms and legs in the correct place...
and the final para is even better.
Last edited by rebeccariots2 on Sun 30 Nov, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Ah,, I wonder if Andy Slaughter is strongly anti- Heathrow expansion, and that's stopping him being promoted to Thornberry's old job?

Dissenters on airports were OK in the Coalition government- Greening, for example. But I guess when it's actually happening, you might not be able to have them.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Top Tory MP slammed for spending more than £2,000 on dresses for work
Eleanor Laing bought two frocks and a jacket for her role as deputy House of Commons speaker, filling in for John Bercow when he is not in the Chamber chairing MPs' debates.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -work.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I always stick up for female MP's spending on clothes, if they didn't press would hammer them for "she'd got the same dress on again...!.
But even I balk at 2k on 2 dresses an a jacket
Am I that out of touch with clothes prices?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

AngryAsWell wrote:Top Tory MP slammed for spending more than £2,000 on dresses for work
Eleanor Laing bought two frocks and a jacket for her role as deputy House of Commons speaker, filling in for John Bercow when he is not in the Chamber chairing MPs' debates.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -work.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I always stick up for female MP's spending on clothes, if they didn't press would hammer them for "she'd got the same dress on again...!.
No.

MPs are out of touch with the prices that ordinary people consider normal - even for 'best'.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

rebeccariots2 wrote:One of those days ... Just been into the bathroom to find a scene of carnage. Mr Riots had left the door open (verboten) and a certain small black cat has attacked and shredded the full toilet roll - it's everywhere, all over the floor and swimming around in the air, worse than a pillow fight.

Mr Riots used as his defence - well, she hasn't done that for a while, I've been lulled into a false sense of security.

Haven't found the cat yet to see what she will use as her defence.
Big sad eyes. It is their secret weapon.
Attachments
Puss_in_Boots_Eyes.jpg
Puss_in_Boots_Eyes.jpg (68.65 KiB) Viewed 12487 times
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 94200.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

autumn-statement-george-osborne-accused-of-fiddling-the-figures-over-extra-nhs-cash
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

AngryAsWell wrote:Top Tory MP slammed for spending more than £2,000 on dresses for work

I would like to think the taxman would be taking a close interest in the sessions which she chairs to see whether those clothes could be easily worn outside and are not wholly and necessarily for the job - benefit in kind?

If it's just normal clothes which she could wear outside then sting her for the tax please.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

From his own mouth
I’m very much a Blairite. I had not been planning to go on the front bench. But my heart wasn’t in it,” he said.
by the sainted AJ
(never been a favourite of mine for that reason)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 94265.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

John Cooper ‏@John_Cooper_QC · 2h2 hours ago
I have been offered and have today accepted the role of Chief Counsel to the People's Tribunal on Historic Child Abuse. More Soon.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Ian Duncan Smith’s policy: starve the poor into committing crime
http://www.michaelmeacher.info/weblog/2 ... ing-crime/
Michael Meacher also on excellent form.
... A million people have been sanctioned by government ministers over this last year, which means that they are deprived of all their benefit for often petty infringements (e.g. being 5 minutes late for a job interview) and hence have no money for at least 4 weeks and sometimes 3 months, forcing them to steal to survive.

If they’re caught, the penalty for stealing some meat from a supermarket might be a fine of some £200 which of course they cannot conceivably pay, or it might be 6 weeks in prison. IDS supervises the sanctioning (though it’s outsourced to a privatised firm doing his dirty work for him), while Grayling takes care of the imprisonment. This is the treadmill of impoverishment to which this government is now sentencing hundreds of thousands of people every year, a crescendo of wanton harshness out of all proportion to the treatment meted out to other miscreants. ...

MPs who 5 years ago stole big ticket expenses to which they were not entitled, including many on both front benches, suffered no penalty worse than being named and shamed in the newspapers, with no more than half a dozen fall-guys, not the main offenders, sent to prison for a few weeks. Not a single banker has been prosecuted for presiding over the wrecking of the financial and economic system by the most brazen arrogance, recklessness and incompetence, even though it has ravaged the lives of millions of innocent people. None of the super-rich who have been avoiding due payment of taxes by the most artificial forms of contrivance have ever been personally brought to book and sent down. We are now seeing one law for the rich and another for the poor in its most vicious and nasty form.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

:lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... y-bet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conservative-minister-says-ck-six-times-in-Parliament-for-smutty-Navy-bet
frightful_oik
Whip

Post by frightful_oik »

Heads up!

That 5 Live thing about CMG should be on soon.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many - they are few."
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

AngryAsWell wrote:John Cooper ‏@John_Cooper_QC · 2h2 hours ago
I have been offered and have today accepted the role of Chief Counsel to the People's Tribunal on Historic Child Abuse. More Soon.
Looking at his CV...and not knowing anything about law...seems to be a pretty sound appointment.

http://www.25bedfordrow.com/john-cooper ... erview.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote::lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... y-bet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conservative-minister-says-ck-six-times-in-Parliament-for-smutty-Navy-bet
Ah, Penny Mordaunt making another splash! Oddly her visit to open the new fire station in West Norwood (my old stamping ground) didn't get anywhere near the amount of coverage this story has.

http://socialistworker.co.uk/art/39486/ ... y+Mordaunt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

I am more offended by the amount of the pricks in the government than her use of the word "cock" course the Daily Maul, thanks DHP, don't see it that way.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

Martin Rowson on George Osborne's autumn statement – cartoon

http://gu.com/p/43mnj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:rofl: