Tuesday 16th December 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Re: Tuesday 16th December 2014

Post by LadyCentauria »

Just saying good evening before everyone turns in for the night! Now going to start reading today from the start...
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Mike Smithson @MSmithsonPB
Follow
Since Osborne's Autumn statement all the pollsters bar YouGov have had LAB leads
Think he means "only LAB leads". Or are the Tories up overall on Yougov?
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

StephenDolan wrote:I don't recall seeing this previously. Doesn’t quite tally with the 'Scottish Labour are going to lose general election for London Labour' narrative.
http://www1.politicalbetting.com/index. ... he-border/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are some massive leads for Labour in areas that voted YES, and only narrowly. Anatoly said by-elections aren't really showing this SNP super-surge. The easiest SNP gains will come from the Lib Dems, perhaps with them losing everywhere except Orkey and Shetland, and Charles Kennedy's seat. John Thurso is not even favourite in Caithness any more.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

@Ernst

Just seen your comment on that Peter Kellner Nightmare Scenario article on Lib Dem Voice. :lol:

You really should tell them it straight - no holds barred, no pussy footing around - just for once.

Love Simon Shaw's response to you as well.
Working on the wild side.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

I've been on Th'YooTube this evening, looking for the really long - but I thought interesting (get a life) long films that they used to show on BBC 2 in the early 70s - you know, grain harvests in Iowa, zinc oxide and you, polymer chemistry on an industrial scale but friendly like - and I cam across this:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beware the Gaymos! I suspect that my gay mates would raise a hearty jeer to this one. I found it charmingly shite in a It's-so-pathetic-that-the-people-in-that-film-must-die-every-time-they-see-it sort of way.

But it's within living memory.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

LadyCentauria wrote:Just saying good evening before everyone turns in for the night! Now going to start reading today from the start...
Ha ha, like your style, your ladyship...!