Monday 22nd May 2023

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Monday 22nd May 2023

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
refitman
Site Admin

Re: Monday 22nd May 2023

Post by refitman »

tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Am not a fan of Labour in its current form/for quite some time/not just Starmer, but do admire AK for standing his ground under seemingly constant fire. There are lots of things I believe which (these days) I may not always defend (in public). This gives me pause.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
notnowsonny
Committee Member

Post by notnowsonny »

@tiny and most of the rest of us
Surely the thing now is to get the Tories out. The only way to do that is by voting Labour, in the main. Lib Dems in the blue wall if they’re threatening to overturn eg Raab or Gove, I accept, but Labour almost everywhere else. My political origins are to the right of Wilson’s party, so probably left of Starmer’s set up, but I’ll save my “I’m going to vote for someone else,” for when they let us down in government. It’ll be the Greens then.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

If this place wasn't so relentless, I would probably be more critical of the current Labour leadership and its platform than I am.

But it was just the same in 2015-20 when a different group of people were moaning - the party is bigger than any one individual.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

You're a trooper AK.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Looking like a byelection in Rutherglen by the autumn, gives us something other than polls to test the "new" Scottish political landscape.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

Well, this isn't great