Monday 6th November 2023

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Monday 6th November 2023

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
frog222
Prime Minister

Re: Monday 6th November 2023

Post by frog222 »

Good morning

With people in govt like this, and influential thousands more who are in cloud cuckoo medical land and tell us to "wash our hands" against an airborne disease ...

We still need the odd hollow laugh --

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Good morefternoon, all.

The most revealing thing about the homeless proposals is that the Tories actually thought they would be popular. Another dead giveaway was SB citing San Francisco in her "justification" - a totally online poisoned brain mouthing international alt-right talking points.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

The Israeli Pres is looking more and more stupid every day . Blaming Palestinian civilians for not rising up against Hamas when WW2 jewish victims were doing what exactly ....

The cartoon shows what we realised many decades ago when the 'plucky little Israel' illusion had worn off --

RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Shocked etc.

If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Sky'sGoneOut » Sun 05 Nov, 2023 11:50 pm
gilsey wrote: ↑Sun 05 Nov, 2023 11:29 pm
Listen to your body, rest up.
I didn't get where I am today by listening to my body.
Nor did I, quite amazing I'm still here too !

@Sky used the term " organ damage" a few days ago which showed he was up to speed on the subtle ramifications of C.

Quite an amazing experience and so nice he didn't end up as a statistic :-) --
I know Froggy is interested in Covid so I just thought I'd give an update on my mild infection despite it meaning I have to admit an embarrassing secret. I go jogging. It's true, I've been doing it for about a year. I've got a handy park next door and was putting on weight so thought I'd give it a go. It's absolutely awful, all those joggers you see passing you on the street look miserable and pained for a reason, but it got results so...

Anyway back to Covid, I thought I'd got rid of it, felt completely fine, so headed out today for a couple of laps round the park and it went badly to say the least. After a couple of minutes I was gasping for air, seeing weird patterns in front of my eyes, and had a really odd fizzing/popping sensation in my legs and feet while my heart tried to burst out of my chest. It was fucking scary and yet within 10 minutes of getting home I felt ok again. Last time I ran round that park I barely broke a sweat. It's too early to start worrying but it just goes to show how a mild infection can fuck you up more than you realise.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

RogerOThornhill wrote: Mon 06 Nov, 2023 1:29 pm Shocked etc.

The net is finally closing in?
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Interesting intervention on the subject of the homeless and tents from...a Tory MP.

If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

It's noticeable that politicians from all sides are getting their knickers in a twist over JSO and pro-Palestinian protesters gathering near the Cenotaph, but I haven't seen a peep regarding the NF marching there yesterday
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »