Wednesday 8th November 2023

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Wednesday 8th November 2023

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
refitman
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 8th November 2023

Post by refitman »

Some good news from America. Abortion rights have been protected in Ohio
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67352011
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Detailed instructions from the IDF to a resident as they plan the methodical destruction of a peaceful multi-storey residential area -
'I’m calling from Israeli intelligence. We have the order to bomb. You have two hours' Published 3 hours ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67327079
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

BonyTony BonyTony 15 minutes ago 13

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep.
Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."
"What does that tell you?"
Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that we are no more than a cosmic speck of dust: there are hundreds of millions of stars in our galaxy millions and potentially billions of planets, with millions of similar galaxies much further away. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I supect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Why, what does it tell you?"
Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you imbecile. Suella Braverman has stolen our tent."
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

refitman wrote: Wed 08 Nov, 2023 7:25 am Some good news from America. Abortion rights have been protected in Ohio
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67352011
The results generally don't square too well with the current media consensus that Trump is going to sweep triumphantly back to power next year.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Stinky wet windy day and I managed half an hour in the armchair by the stove ,

then I got up for a couple of minutes ...

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

refitman wrote: Wed 08 Nov, 2023 1:54 pm
A thoroughly respectful and thoughtful letter which doesn't seek to blame Starmer for anything that isn't actually his fault.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"