Friday 10th November 2023

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Friday 10th November 2023

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
frog222
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 10th November 2023

Post by frog222 »

Thanks to @sky for the Report !

frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

She's on all the front pages
https://www.tomorrowspapers.co.uk/

Peter Brookes --

Cross fingers for tomorrow, and next week the judicial review on the Rwanda mess ...
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

“It’s not a great platform to go forward to be leader having been sacked, because you get sacked because you’re not doing your job properly,” she told the Mail. “If you really did want to be leader, what you’d be doing is resigning on a principle.”

That opportunity could come on Wednesday, when the supreme court is due to rule on the legality of the government’s deal to send asylum seekers to Rwanda. Braverman is closely tied to Sunak through his promise to “stop the boats”.

If the government loses, there will be pressure from Braverman’s backers to leave the European convention on human rights. At this point, it is possible Braverman could call on Sunak to make it a pre-election promise and quit if the idea is ruled out.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ishi-sunak
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Apparently the guys in the SS were quite sensitive souls really...

If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

And that even before getting to his "most of the SS were sensitive souls who really didn't like killing Jews" spiel.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

Freedman is disappointed in the JC?

Where's he been?
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

gilsey wrote: Fri 10 Nov, 2023 12:20 pm Freedman is disappointed in the JC?
Where's he been?
Hiding in plain sight --
Regev is a very old and good friend to one J Freedland --

Thorough one on JF from 2018

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/8305/
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

I think this has been deleted...wonder why?
Guido Fawkes
@GuidoFawkes
·
2h
Told Suella failed to turn up to Home Office remembrance service at Marsham Street… despite being on the programme.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

I mean, how long are we going to still be relitigating what happened under Corbyn?

If people like Freedman and Freedland are today on the correct side, ie against the genuinely dangerous and evil Douglas Murray, then this is to be unequivocally welcomed - it shows that they *now* have their priorities right.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

AnatolyKasparov wrote: Fri 10 Nov, 2023 4:25 pm I mean, how long are we going to still be relitigating what happened under Corbyn?

If people like Freedman and Freedland are today on the correct side, ie against the genuinely dangerous and evil Douglas Murray, then this is to be unequivocally welcomed - it shows that they *now* have their priorities right.
You're the only one that's mentioned Corbyn. The JC is well known as a right-wing rag, that has been sued countless times over multiple inaccurate articles. The fact that it has taken this long for Freeman, Freedland and others is rather telling.

David Baddiel - noted campaigner against anti-semitism - is currently trying to explain away Murray's article as correct. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he writes for the JC. I wonder if he came to the defence of Livingston also?