Tuesday 2nd January 2024

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Tuesday 2nd January 2024

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Re: Tuesday 2nd January 2024

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Good morefternoon, all.

Cleverly still in a bit of bother, it seems.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Afternoon !

Before reading his post I was going to take RM to task on WTH he meant by ‘covid-free’, but very luckily I had a timetable to meet ! He certainly has the right idea of covid –
” 2024 begins. I am, at last, Covid-free. However, having had it over the whole holiday period, I feel in need of a break. I will be taking it quietly this week: I am hoping to avoid the curse of long-Covid, which lasted for eight months last time and think it is worth taking it easy for a few days to assist that goal.”
( but he may still not yet know know that it often/usually/always? stays with you, lurking in the organs and even the bone-marrow ? )

“” In summary – 2024 is going to be a year where I have to write a great many words, which is exactly what I would choose for any year.

But first of all, I need to get fit again, and am not there yet. If anyone tells you Covid is like a cold, politely tell them to stop being stupid. It is not, which does beg the question as to why a) I was given a vaccine last September that the government knew was out of date and ineffective and b) they are ignoring all World Health Organisation warnings on Covid now. We are living in a pandemic and are pretending otherwise, which just about summarises the entire problem that we face when it comes to tackling politics at present. Reality has ceased to inform political thinking. Only dogma does. As a result, improvements in well-being do not matter to our politicians; only dogmatic point scoring does. No wonder we’re far up the creek without a paddle. “”
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

AnatolyKasparov wrote: Tue 02 Jan, 2024 12:19 pm Good morefternoon, all.

Cleverly still in a bit of bother, it seems.
I beg of you, a link or something.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

He had a shaky interview on GMB this morning, I am told.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Breaking news from the Torygraph !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!