Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th January 2024

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th January 2024

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th January 2024

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Good morefternoon all.

Tory MPs making out they are all best mates with the wrongly convicted postmasters is my new jam.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

OBORNE SILENCED !

Well how are you to know that the whole of the first HALF of this is about Gaza, LFI etc

Oborne skilfully avoids Pogrund's question as to why he said that people are frightened of the Israel Lobby in all its forms .

( We all know that if you get on the wrong side of them; you risk being done over. See JCorbyn ! )

Oborne good value as always ! :-)

refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

To be honest, I'm surprised they didn't promote her. Apparently you can go too far in Starmer's Labour.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Surprised that hasn't happened before in a byelection, if I am being quite honest.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

Complete economic illiteracy from Labour. Can you imagine if this lot had been in charge after WWII? The country would still be fucked.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Its actually the journalists who are economically illiterate, and that's who she is trying to keep on side.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

AnatolyKasparov wrote: Sat 13 Jan, 2024 7:23 pm Its actually the journalists who are economically illiterate, and that's who she is trying to keep on side.
I mean, she's just told the general public "fuck you, nothing is going to improve if we get into power". What's the point of voting Labour, if nothing changes?
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Is that what she actually said?

Note that she always says "OUR fiscal rules" - ie not Jeremy Hunt's.

That might not seem a massive difference, but actually could be quite significant in practice.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Well yeah, Bibi is a **** - this is brand new information!
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

Liar, liar, pants on fire
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Anyone about today?
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Covid's just a cold, lockdowns were a dry run for a totalitarian WEF takeover, and did you know the vaccines give you SUPER CANCER!

You've got to wonder why nobody in Neil Oliver's family has intervened yet, he's clearly not well, and frankly he's giving those of us who did loads of acid in the 90's a bad name. I bet he never even took any, he just sounds like he did and never stopped. What do his wife and kids think? Imagine if that was your Dad.

frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote: Sun 14 Jan, 2024 9:08 pm Covid's just a cold, lockdowns were a dry run for a totalitarian WEF takeover, and did you know the vaccines give you SUPER CANCER!

You've got to wonder why nobody in Neil Oliver's family has intervened yet, he's clearly not well, and frankly he's giving those of us who did loads of acid in the 90's a bad name. I bet he never even took any, he just sounds like he did and never stopped. What do his wife and kids think? Imagine if that was your Dad.
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote: Sun 14 Jan, 2024 9:08 pm Covid's just a cold, lockdowns were a dry run for a totalitarian WEF takeover, and did you know the vaccines give you SUPER CANCER!

I can well imagine what he says about Ukraine !

I was going to bed and this came up . I've got the book discussed below but haven't opened it yet ....

OK I bought it through Ama$on

Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I haven't watched snooker since about 1985 but for some stupid reason ended up watching the Masters final tonight and yaaaawwwnnn.

What's happened to it? Back then you'd have a coked up Jimmy White playing trick shots against Bill Werbeniuk who'd be on his tenth pint, now you've got players sipping from Chinese branded water bottles and the most outrageous thing was Ronnie O'Sullivan wearing trainers because he had plantar fasciitis.

It seems I've been right to avoid it these last 40 years.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Cat's name?
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote: Sun 14 Jan, 2024 10:29 pm Cat's name?
He was a tiny fierce rescue kitten , called 'Little Boy', now he's just Boy .

Excellent interviews on that channel, on all things Ukrainian and our attitudes towards it . I'd built up a picture of Ukraine constructively working for example towards Less Corruption while the UK is going the Other Way , and notice this morning that Timothy Garton Ash has written an article to that effect ! ( New European iirc . )

Countering the well-planted Russian propaganda from their Hybrid Warfare is quite a job, as discussed in the interview the problem with the ignorance and short attention-spans of many of the West's leaders, not to mention their voters . One small anecdote, a retired Swedish soldier joined the UA army last year, interviewed recently after wounds and 'repairs' literally all over his body --

his first unit was supposed to be a Far Right one, Nazi even, so the first platoon commander he met was an Israeli .

Next one up but will save for the morning ! (later this morning.........)

Sleep !
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I had the police round tonight, the quiet guy at the end of the corridor threatened his ex wife with a knife then turned up here later telling the police he was 'special forces' and that he could snap their necks with a flick of his wrist and such like.

To be honest up until this nonsense he'd seemed like a decent chap.