Friday 15th March 2024

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Friday 15th March 2024

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
gilsey
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 15th March 2024

Post by gilsey »

Thanks for the QT review, sky.

I gave it a swerve because of Mad Mel.
Flynn is always good value and pleased to hear Hazarika was sticking up for Abbott, as you say she's not exactly a voice of the left.
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
GetYou
Minister of State

Post by GetYou »

Yes thanks Sky.

I stopped watching that program years ago because it I always ended up shouting at the telly, but some of your reviews almost make we want to watch it to experience in detail the foolishness that you describe so eloquently.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Last night it was in Liverpool, so you would expect the audience to be more anti-Tory than usual.

Even so, their standard bearer had a remarkably torrid time by all accounts.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Great report Sky, many laughs !
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Thanks all, I went back and watched Phillips unhinged rant about Gaza and found it even more demented than I did at the time, this is only a part of it, she was allowed to go on like this for a good 5 minutes angrily jabbing her finger at the audience and attacking Stephen Flynn, who it must be said reacted with a great deal more poise and dignity that I would have managed. It's ironic that just before this they'd been discussing the definition of extremism only to experience it first hand from a fanatic like Phillips mere seconds later.

Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

This is Flynn's dignified response to Phillips' tirade accusing him of all kinds of nonsense.

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

October 10th is the new rumoured election date, though I suspect Sunak might well find an excuse to push it back again.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

It wouldn't surprise me if they end up pushing it back all the way to January next year. From what we've been hearing about Tory backbenchers pleading poverty and needing a few more months wages to pay their mortgages it's clear all they care about is how much cash they can milk out of being in government before the inevitable happens. They really don't give a shit about anything else.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »