Tuesday 23rd April 2024

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Tuesday 23rd April 2024

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Re: Tuesday 23rd April 2024

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Good morning.

I can't help thinking that the Met know far more about Mr Gideon Falter and the backgrounds of his entourage than they are letting on.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

RogerOThornhill wrote: Tue 23 Apr, 2024 9:19 am Good morning.
I can't help thinking that the Met know far more about Mr Gideon Falter and the backgrounds of his entourage than they are letting on.
Indeed ! I've seen various Xitts on the 'bodyguard type' accompanying him, also seen guarding Herzog et al .

Ah, found one of them --

One vid has him with his eyes continuously on the move checking out the crowd .

One bit of good news, Met chief Rowley hitting back at the kneejerk criticisms of the police, by implication the Mayor and the PM for a start ! Instead of not-disciplining the officer, give him a commendation :-)
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

All going splendidly !

frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Crowdfunded war !

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Really, was anything more predictable than that there would turn out to be a bit more to this "story" than we were originally told?
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

AnatolyKasparov wrote: Tue 23 Apr, 2024 12:51 pm
Really, was anything more predictable than that there would turn out to be a bit more to this "story" than we were originally told?
Haha ! Not to we ordinary mortals, but what a commentary on the sad level of so many politicos, and of course the legacy media .

Just listened to most of WATO, no mention of yesterday's top story all round the meedja ....
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Where has the Spring gone? I just walked back from the pub and it was so cold I wouldn't be surprised if there was frost in the morning.

What I should have done of course was film myself arguing with the Norse ice giant Ymir blaming him for the cold then releasing a highly edited video of the encounter in which I appeared to be the victim despite knowing I should have put a jumper on before I went out.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Anyway I'm sure you all remember my racist landlord. He came round today with a letter he'd written, a copy of which he said he'd given to the police.

For years he's been turning a blind eye to the antisocial behaviour of a tenant here who also just happens to be openly racist, let's just call him Raymond. At one point Raymond was delivering leaflets for Britain First. Needless to say Raymond is a pathetic waste of skin who blames all of his many ills on the 'pakis'. Apparently he would still have a house and a family if it weren't for all those brown people, despite the fact his ex-wife kicked him out, his own daughter told him she finds him disgusting, and even his mother has cut him off. And by cut him off I mean she was sending him £20 a week from her state pension...which he was accepting.

If you want to picture Raymond he looks like someone dressed Gollum in human clothes for a laugh.

He's essentially my neighbour, and I must admit previously had been a handy conduit to a reliable weed dealer until a couple of years ago when he pissed me off so badly I lost my cool and I haven't spoken to him since.

So anyway my racist landlord has known all about this shit (and I'm only telling you a fraction of it), done nothing for years, because he saw this turd as an ally, and yet now he's reported him to the police because he's afraid of what he might do when he hands him his notice.

Why? Because Raymond has reported him to the council so we have a visit next week to see if this abode is fit for human habitation.

So I have two racist cunts battling one another while I lounge on my couch in front of the fire enjoying the spectacle.