May Bank Holiday Weekend

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
frog222
Prime Minister

Re: May Bank Holiday Weekend

Post by frog222 »

Part of THE PLAN is still to have some apparent success on Rwanda ....

Rwanda ‘cannot guarantee how many migrants it will take’ from UK
Rwandan government cannot say how many people will be deported, and details of where to house them are still being worked out
The Rwandan government has admitted that it cannot say how many migrants it will take from the UK, and insisted that being deported to the country was “not a punishment”.

Yolande Makolo, a government spokeswoman, said that Rwanda would be able to welcome more than the 200 migrants for whom accommodation has already been procured

However, she said that exactly how many migrants are eventually deported would depend on a number of factors, and that the details were being worked on.

“We will be able to welcome the migrants that the UK sends over the lifetime of this partnership,” she told the BBC’s Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg. “What I cannot tell you is how many thousands we are taking in the first year or the second year. This will depend on very many factors that are being worked out right now.”
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rwan ... -8qwffj253

Half a billion quid for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Well, I'm sure this will pass peacefully with absolutely no running fights with the Met...no idea what it's for - just an anti-Muslim thing I would imagine.

Laurence Fox reposted
Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧
@TRobinsonNewEra
We need as many of you as possible marching with us on June 1st in London

Fox and his clerical mate seem to have decided that being Islamophobic is the way forward for them. Incidentally, since Fox decided to run under his own name last week, does that mean his Reclaim Party is dead?
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

As we've got to p2, a rare achievement these days, thought I'd just repeat this here.
frog222 wrote: Mon 06 May, 2024 9:37 am
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote: Sun 05 May, 2024 11:52 pm Let's have a think about when that last happened...Oh yeah it was Blair kissing the arse of a Republican President while defying the expressed wishes of the United Nations.

That went well.
Annoyingly it did go well for TB, he sold his soul for a very generous and comfortable mess of pottage.
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

There is just so much corruption and lying about, that it loooks like people have arrived at a saturation point and can't absorb any more ?

I have a higher absorption rate than many I know who literally switch off .

THREAD - including this --
Bridget Craig @bridgetcraig828 1h
"" Living within the boundaries of Solent Freeport ( astoundingly , the National Park of the New Forest!) I am horrified ( not a strong enough word) that more left and Green leaning voters have absolutely NOidea about what this means. WHERE IS THE MEDIA ? ""

Anyway, off to town to escape and have a sauna !!!!!!!!!!
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

Awww.

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

It is indeed nice to see a PTO on here, been a while since the last one.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

the funniest thing about this demonstration of Cates being a few sandwiches short etc...is that she went to...Cambridge.

If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

The last Tory councillor in Sheffield was in her seat, Labour beat them by miles last week. Hopefully a good omen.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Sky'sGoneOut wrote: Sun 05 May, 2024 11:35 pm
AnatolyKasparov wrote: Sun 05 May, 2024 10:21 pm Looks like at least one of the Leeds winners for the Greens referred to by Sky yesterday could be a potential embarrassment to them.
I presume you're talking about Mothin Ali who won the Gipton and Harehills ward which is literally just over the road from me? Have you watched the video of the speech he gave which has given the Mail and Telegraph conniptions? If so you'll have noticed a lot of angry shouting and swearing directed towards him as he's trying to speak, guess who that's coming from? Any ideas? It's coming from the family and supporters of the Labour councillor he defeated. I told you they'd be furious. What I didn't expect them to be was graceless and abusive, but then as I said yesterday I doubt they ever imagined they could lose. Especially not to a lowly gardener.

The guy he defeated, Arif Hussain, was caught partying during lockdown and despite all the denunciations of Johnson by the Labour Party for doing the same Arif was barely given a slap on the wrist despite being criticised repeatedly for doing nothing about local businesses remaining open during the lockdowns illegaly. I mentioned it at the time, it was as if they didn't apply round here.

But yeah it's the Green bloke that's the embarrassment. Not the Labour Party's abject, cowardly handling of 35,000 Gazans being murdered that led to him being elected.
So, is this the same person who lauded the October 7th massacre as "a blow against white supremacism" (or some similar word salad)

Because whichever Leeds winner last week that was, the Greens have just suspended them.