Wednesday 14th January 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

There's a touch of the Corporal Jones about this speech Osborne is going to make today about how very low or even negative inflation for the UK is a good thing and not at all similar to the negative inflation in the Eurozone... and besides it's all down to external factors (just like the global financial crisis... oh wait that was Labour's fault).

Low inflation should not be feared, says George Osborne
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30808045" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"There the debate has understandably turned to the dangers of deflation - the risk of a self-reinforcing spiral where economic activity falters, consumers defer purchases as prices fall and nominal debt burdens become ever harder to manage," he will say to the Royal Economic Society.

In contrast, Mr Osborne will say that the UK could experience "a few months of very low or even negative inflation" without any significant risk to the economy.

"Rising real incomes, a recovery spreading to all parts of our economy, and family budgets that can stretch that little bit further - let's celebrate these effects of low inflation, not fear them."
Delusional prat.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

Morning all.

Good to see Clegg, Miliband and Farage applying pressure to Cameron over the debates.

“Therefore, if you are unwilling to reconsider, the three party leaders who have committed to participate will ask the broadcasters to press ahead with the debates and provide an empty podium should you have a last-minute change of heart.

“These debates are not the property of the politicians and I do not believe the public will accept lightly the prospect of any politician seeking to block them.”

Let's see how much the media want them by how much pressure they're willing to apply.
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Re: Wednesday 14th January 2015

Post by StephenDolan »

Under what circumstances can raising the pay of low-skilled workers at large corporations lead to general improvements in productivity?

http://blogs.piie.com/realtime/?p=4700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting to see that one of the papers referenced is by a certain Janet Yellen, now head of the Fed.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Phew I've merged you ;-)
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

Morning. Labour lead at 1 point on Yougov:

Latest YouGov / The Sun results 13th January -

Con 32%, (nc)
Lab 33%, (nc)
LD 7%, (+1)
UKIP 14%, (-3)
GRN 7%; (+1)

APP -20 (+4)
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Morning all. This comment on the G's piece re Cameron's no show at the debates probably can't be bettered IMO. (Apologies, I'm obviously going to have a bad taste day. But as the electrician is going to be here soon and we'll be without power for much of the day ... you won't have to put up with it. Rejoice.)
CloudfFairy
14 January 2015 6:33am
Chickenshit. Simple solution, stick a lump of spam in a suit with a blue rosette, draw some eyes on it and transplant a cats anus where his mouth should be and no one will know the difference
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... tv-debates
Working on the wild side.
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

Spacedone wrote:There's a touch of the Corporal Jones about this speech Osborne is going to make today about how very low or even negative inflation for the UK is a good thing and not at all similar to the negative inflation in the Eurozone... and besides it's all down to external factors (just like the global financial crisis... oh wait that was Labour's fault).

Low inflation should not be feared, says George Osborne
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30808045" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"There the debate has understandably turned to the dangers of deflation - the risk of a self-reinforcing spiral where economic activity falters, consumers defer purchases as prices fall and nominal debt burdens become ever harder to manage," he will say to the Royal Economic Society.

In contrast, Mr Osborne will say that the UK could experience "a few months of very low or even negative inflation" without any significant risk to the economy.

"Rising real incomes, a recovery spreading to all parts of our economy, and family budgets that can stretch that little bit further - let's celebrate these effects of low inflation, not fear them."
Delusional prat.
Apparently, Gidiot (sorry - the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Mr George Osborn (fawn, fawn, genuflect)), was talking about the fantastically positive negative inflation figure in Cabinet yesterday when a phone rang. Cue OGRFG (fawn, genuflect, fawn) re-iterating the ban on mobile phones in Cabinet for security reasons and sending the Chief Whip, Mr Michael Gove (genuflect, genuflect, fawn), off with a Prime Ministerial flea in his ear. The ringtone was either likened to a Jazz FM comedown-from-heavy-night-the-night-before or 'female-friendly' jazz (snigger, knowing look of 'oh-those-cards-what-will-they-do-next-for-our-entertainment). It's like an absolutely crucially important news story as it shows how absolutely calm our wondrous leaders are under the great pressure of making difficult decisions. So important, in fact, that it was worth at least 4 minutes of R4 Toady where our glorious presenter managed to get through the entire piece without swooning or fainting with rapture at the great honour bestowed that he could be trusted with such an absolutely earth-shatteringly important story.

(Not verbatim, natch ;) )
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 49m49 minutes ago
I sense there is deep caution within BBC about idea of empty chairing PM in TV debates
Are they frit by any chance? In case Cameron - although probably not properly elected i.e. won't have a majority so would have to scrape together a deal to cling on - and the Conservatives just about manage to stay in government and decide to have a bit of revenge?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

I lied. I'm still here - just - and this might be an even better comment.
fredreplies
14 January 2015 7:28am
I hope that Clegg can appear. Its about time someone brought up the plight of Mormons living in Sheltered accommodation in a monogamous society. Its Only Nick that can really champion issues so close to everyones heart
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

I wonder how many of those payments were direct to Tory MPs, UKIP MEPs and Housing Spokesman or donors to political parties...I'm absolutely certain the MSM will be along today with a full breakdown and analysis....sorry....what's that....oh right....over to our special correspondent to tell us about Celebrity Big Brother :roll:

http://linkis.com/www.24dash.com/news/ddC2y

“The size of overpayments is going up not down. In the last financial year £1.4bn of overpayments were made – 5.8% of housing benefit spending – up from £980 million (4.6%) in 2010/11. £900m of the £1.4bn was claimant error, £340m was claimant fraud and £150m was official error.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

rebeccariots2 wrote:I lied. I'm still here - just - and this might be an even better comment.
fredreplies
14 January 2015 7:28am
I hope that Clegg can appear. Its about time someone brought up the plight of Mormons living in Sheltered accommodation in a monogamous society. Its Only Nick that can really champion issues so close to everyones heart

Do you mind RR ? Nick Clegg is my hero.
Who but him would champion vital and relevant issues like removing ancient squirrel laws from the statute books ?
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 49m49 minutes ago
I sense there is deep caution within BBC about idea of empty chairing PM in TV debates
Are they frit by any chance? In case Cameron - although probably not properly elected i.e. won't have a majority so would have to scrape together a deal to cling on - and the Conservatives just about manage to stay in government and decide to have a bit of revenge?
But...but....that's Stormin' Norman - doesn't he have some sort of special 'direct line' to OGRFG, from where he can get the latest sycophancy to spew out over the airwaves?...and of course, the BBC are OGRFGs propaganda distribution service, so it is highly unlikely that they'll defy him...although I think it'll really depend on what Uncle Rupert wants to see - if he decides the debates are not useful (in that calm, intelligent, caring Mr Ed will come across as a human being), then I'm sure we'll be told that the public didn't really want them anyway.

...and is it just me, or does the 'empty chair' remind anyone else of this...

[youtube]Kmys4LH9jTE[/youtube]
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

BBC Politics ‏@BBCPolitics 43s43 seconds ago
The Labour, Lib Dem and UKIP leaders say they will ask broadcasters to hold general election TV debates even if... http://bbc.in/1BZMVtQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mikems
Minister of State

Post by mikems »

The findings prompted Ashcroft to claim on the Guardian that the party’s failure to “decontaminate its brand”, and the absence of a clear explanation of the purpose behind the coalition’s health reforms, “led voters to fall back on their assumptions about Tory motivations”.
Can we ask Ashcroft what he thinks were the tories reasons for their reforms, if not what people assume they were?
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

mikems wrote:Can we ask Ashcroft (with his extensive interests private health, including a company making a small fortune providing agency nurses to the NHS) what he thinks were the tories reasons for their reforms, if not what people assume they were?
Hope you don't mind me adding the bit you forgot to put in?

Morning all.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

mikems wrote:
The findings prompted Ashcroft to claim on the Guardian that the party’s failure to “decontaminate its brand”, and the absence of a clear explanation of the purpose behind the coalition’s health reforms, “led voters to fall back on their assumptions about Tory motivations”.
Can we ask Ashcroft what he thinks were the tories reasons for their reforms, if not what people assume they were?
I think he knows exactly what they were for - as does anyone 'in the know' of Government/ConDemNation (un)thinking - unreported, unassessed, back-of-a-fag-packet assumptions dressed up as 'policy', aimed specifically at obfuscation and complexification, leading to fragmented service and swathes of care for vulnerable people in the hands of unaccountable secretive multi-national corporations. All linking up (across the Atlantic Bridge) with benefits & legal reforms, to allow those on the 'inside' to continue to profit massively from the public purse whilst never having to justify what they are doing or to give a hairy rats a**e about anyone but themselves.

(Apols if this was rhetorical, which I feel it might well be!)
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

Morning all,
The energy bills of the poorest 10 per cent of households have risen almost twice as much as those for others since 2010, according to research by the House of Commons Library.

Labour, which commissioned the work, said it showed the need for the energy regulator Ofgem to be given the power to order gas and electricity firms to cut their charges when wholesale prices fall. The Opposition will propose fast-track legislation on such a power in the Commons today.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/en ... 76211.html
Smart has the plans, but stupid has the stories.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Even if the BBC gets cold feet at the prospect of "empty chairing" Dave, that doesn't mean the other broadcasters will.

It may soon reach the point where, however the debates might actually go, he has less to lose taking part in them than not doing so.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Morning.

http://press.labour.org.uk/post/1080265 ... caring-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Labour pledges new support for families caring for elderly and disabled relatives"

Note to self.It is only a press release,do not overthink/make assumptions of what has not been said.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

Aha, yet more evidence of how privatisation works so much better than publicly run institutions :wall:
Women held in detention at the notorious Yarl’s Wood immigration removal centre say they are treated like “animals”, according to a hard-hitting report which outlines allegations of routine bullying and sexual abuse against female inmates.

There have been numerous allegations of sexual abuse at Yarl’s Wood, which has been run by Serco since 2007. And the report states that last June, Serco admitted it had “dismissed 10 staff in relation to eight separate cases, out of 31 which had been investigated over the last seven years.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/wo ... 76225.html
giselle97
Committee Chair

Post by giselle97 »

Morning all.

As I mentioned before, I'm off to an "Emergency Public Meeting" in Huntingdon tonight, hosted by Hands Off Hinchingbrooke. My friend who lives Alconbury and who uses Hinchingbrooke regularly, together with her 96 year old mother, sent me this video this morning. It's 57 minutes and good quality so get your popcorn out.

It completely lays bare the Government/Corporate corruption over many years in the privatisation and sell off of the NHS for England.

I'm completely pissed off!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Happy to be called a Labour Party Tribalist as I don't consider it as an insult in the grand scheme of things!
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Two stories on the front page of the Guardian website.

Farage criticises UK sharia courts

and

Support for far-right at 20-year low

Are they by any chance related?
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

HindleA wrote:Morning.

http://press.labour.org.uk/post/1080265 ... caring-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Labour pledges new support for families caring for elderly and disabled relatives"

Note to self.It is only a press release,do not overthink/make assumptions of what has not been said.
HindleA

I know you don't want to make assumptions on what is only a brief press release, but could you please elaborate?
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

giselle97 wrote:Morning all.

As I mentioned before, I'm off to an "Emergency Public Meeting" in Huntingdon tonight, hosted by Hands Off Hinchingbrooke. My friend who lives Alconbury and who uses Hinchingbrooke regularly, together with her 96 year old mother, sent me this video this morning. It's 57 minutes and good quality so get your popcorn out.

It completely lays bare the Government/Corporate corruption over many years in the privatisation and sell off of the NHS for England.

I'm completely pissed off!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(my bold). Me too!

Thanks for posting this, I'll watch it later.
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

RogerOThornhill wrote:Two stories on the front page of the Guardian website.

and

I'm fairly sure it's because, since Uncle Rupert decreed UKIP to be 'fully credible', they're not considered to be 'far' right...just the 'right' sort of people.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

and

It's great that support for the far-right is at a 20 year low. Unfortunately, I've spotted these two stories this morning. :(

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 76310.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 76289.html
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Lonewolfie wrote:

and

I'm fairly sure it's because, since Uncle Rupert decreed UKIP to be 'fully credible', they're not considered to be 'far' right...just the 'right' sort of people.
It's Farage trying to hoover up all the ex-BNP and other disaffected votes. he seems to have forgotten about the EU and is playing the anti-immigration card every time right now.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

Sheffield is among a number of cities feeling the squeeze the Local Government Association has claimed, adding there could soon be a ‘tipping point’ where no money or space is left to expand the country’s schools any further.

Pat Munt, Oughtibridge Primary School headteacher, said her staff are working ‘flat out’ to meet the demands put on them by growing numbers of children in their classrooms.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/council/e ... -1-7048675
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

"Havisham" Hodges view on the debates. Bad news for Ed, of course. :smack:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general ... -Dems.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
giselle97
Committee Chair

Post by giselle97 »

HindleA wrote:Morning.

I hope Labour does something - from an ex-carer to a carer. :hug:
Happy to be called a Labour Party Tribalist as I don't consider it as an insult in the grand scheme of things!
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

Len McCluskey: Time to lift lid on ambulance chiefs’ failures.

WHEN a triple leg break ended the cup final hopes of 22-year-old rugby league player Adam Robson the other day, it took an excruciating two and a half hours before he could be loaded into an ambulance. Sadly Adam’s story is not an isolated case. Appallingly, paramedics who have warned for years of patients’ lives potentially being put at risk by decisions made at the top of the Yorkshire Ambulance Service have been targeted and gagged by senior management and their board.

They have been subject to trumped-up disciplinary action and seen their union agreement torn up as they have relentlessly sought to expose the truth to the public. The story is one of systemic failure, mad-cap reform and allegations of cover-ups by an incompetent and chaotic management team.
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/deb ... -1-7048780
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:"Havisham" Hodges view on the debates. Bad news for Ed, of course. :smack:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general ... -Dems.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And he thinks the absence of the PM would just be brushed away?? It is ALL that most people - and most of the media - would be interested in.

I genuinely wonder if even a few years ago (ie *after* he had begun his anti-Ed crusade) DFH imagined he would end up as one of Dave's most shameless and abject media fluffers?

The inevitable conclusion to all this - the "I am voting Tory at the GE" (of course more in sorrow than in anger, nada nada) piece - can't be far away now :toss:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

Drip drip drip....

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 2h2 hours ago

Payments to MOD civil servant authorised by then editor Rebekah Brooks court hears. #Sun4
giselle97
Committee Chair

Post by giselle97 »

daydreamer wrote:
Sheffield is among a number of cities feeling the squeeze the Local Government Association has claimed, adding there could soon be a ‘tipping point’ where no money or space is left to expand the country’s schools any further.

Pat Munt, Oughtibridge Primary School headteacher, said her staff are working ‘flat out’ to meet the demands put on them by growing numbers of children in their classrooms.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/council/e ... -1-7048675
I'm not "in" to watching news programmes on the television - as I can't control what I see and hear. :lol:

However, in between moving from one channel showing NCIS and another channel showing NCIS, I caught a glimpse of an interview of a little girl saying "It's fun". So that's acceptable then. It's fun to be taking lessons inside a converted bus (yes, a bus) because the school had no other option.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

Bernard Ingham 'winning' friends in the north on behalf of the Tories. :roll:
For decades local government, over-manned and under-resourced with wit and effort, has overspent. That is why Margaret Thatcher conceived the poll tax to curb their excesses through wider accountability. Council leaders helped to kill it by extortion.

Now, when not sanctioning vast payouts for mediocre chief executives, they seem to spend their time complaining about Government cuts while hoarding cash by the billions of pounds.

It is easier to blame the coalition than their own failure to economise and prioritise, having been party to the overspending that helped to pile up the debts the country faces.
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/deb ... -1-7048781

F*ck off you Tory T**t (and that's all I have to say on that).
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:"Havisham" Hodges view on the debates. Bad news for Ed, of course. :smack:

Didn't see the full headline until I linked through...delusional doesn't seem to cover it - bats**t f*****g crazy fits better :lol:

I find it amazing that even DfH, who must have heard all 4 leaders speak at some point, denies the reality of his own eyes and ears - they really are sh*****g themselves about Leveson2 :clap:
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

daydreamer wrote:Bernard Ingham 'winning' friends in the north on behalf of the Tories. :roll:
For decades local government, over-manned and under-resourced with wit and effort, has overspent. That is why Margaret Thatcher conceived the poll tax to curb their excesses through wider accountability. Council leaders helped to kill it by extortion.

Now, when not sanctioning vast payouts for mediocre chief executives, they seem to spend their time complaining about Government cuts while hoarding cash by the billions of pounds.

It is easier to blame the coalition than their own failure to economise and prioritise, having been party to the overspending that helped to pile up the debts the country faces.

Seconded...although I would like to see some investigation into the practices used and lies/mis-truths told during his time as the Thatcherite-Murkydochian putrid bile duct (especially around the Miners Strike and the Whips Black Books)
giselle97
Committee Chair

Post by giselle97 »

daydreamer wrote:Bernard Ingham 'winning' friends in the north on behalf of the Tories. :roll:

F*ck off you Tory T**t .. F*ck off you Tory T**t .. F*ck off you Tory T**t .. F*ck off you Tory T**t

I thought I'd add a bit more to that. Anyway, I thought the old fool was already dead.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

Lonewolfie wrote:

Seconded...although I would like to see some investigation into the practices used and lies/mis-truths told during his time as the Thatcherite-Murkydochian putrid bile duct (especially around the Miners Strike and the Whips Black Books)
Amen to that Wolfie, but sadly I can't see it happening. :(
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

giselle97 wrote:

F*ck off you Tory T**t .. F*ck off you Tory T**t .. F*ck off you Tory T**t .. F*ck off you Tory T**t

I thought I'd add a bit more to that. Anyway, I thought the old fool was already dead.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

"...and family budgets that can stretch that little bit further - let's celebrate these effects of low inflation, not fear them."

- George Osborne

I still can't get my head around this. No shame. These Tories are shameless.
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

citizenJA wrote:"...and family budgets that can stretch that little bit further - let's celebrate these effects of low inflation, not fear them."

- George Osborne

I still can't get my head around this. No shame. These Tories are shameless.
Indeed they are citizen. Yes, let's not talk about paying people a wage they can live on. :roll:
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Lonewolfie wrote:

Didn't see the full headline until I linked through...delusional doesn't seem to cover it - bats**t f*****g crazy fits better :lol:

I find it amazing that even DfH, who must have heard all 4 leaders speak at some point, denies the reality of his own eyes and ears - they really are sh*****g themselves about Leveson2 :clap:
I am, genuinely, becoming concerned about Dan's mental health. These columns have moved way beyond "useful idiot", now they seem to exhibit signs of genuine mania and, frankly, he isn't a good enough writer to be able to be able to counterfeit it; the Telegraph are using him and I think he is being damaged in the process, something I wouldn't wish on even my own worst enemy.

@AK, he still insists he will be voting Labour at the GE. Perhaps it was me suggesting that he had turned into an apologist for Cameron that got me blocked (and, interestingly, got me blocked by Eoin at the same time, something I thought curious).
daydreamer
Minister of State

Post by daydreamer »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:
Lonewolfie wrote:

I am, genuinely, becoming concerned about Dan's mental health. These columns have moved way beyond "useful idiot", now they seem to exhibit signs of genuine mania and, frankly, he isn't a good enough writer to be able to be able to counterfeit it; the Telegraph are using him and I think he is being damaged in the process, something I wouldn't wish on even my own worst enemy.

@AK, he still insists he will be voting Labour at the GE. Perhaps it was me suggesting that he had turned into an apologist for Cameron that got me blocked (and, interestingly, got me blocked by Eoin at the same time, something I thought curious).
(My bold).

Yes, agree. I said in a previous post before Christmas that I think DfH's obsession with Miliband is unhealthy. If he was my son, I'd be very concerned.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

If OGRFG keeps finding excuses (this is just the latest) to avoid the debates, it's sheer cowardice.

If the TV companies decide not to run the debates due to his absence, it's more sheer cowardice.

I am sick of this nonsense.

One debate between the two men most likely to be PM.
One debate with those two, UKIP, LibDems, and Greens.
One debate each in Scotland, Wales, and NI between the 3 leading parties.

Simple.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
Toby Latimer

Post by Toby Latimer »

Chris Williamson Lab MP for Derby North interview with Artist Taxi Driver [youtube]Kk2wBdZikqI[/youtube]
Toby Latimer

Post by Toby Latimer »

Part two [youtube]RqU1qRe86WM[/youtube]
Toby Latimer

Post by Toby Latimer »

Part three [youtube]ek1kOL2OmXM[/youtube]
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

On Twitter someone said Osborne looked 'ill' again but the cameras were kept off him.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Hello, fifty-eight guests, at this time of my posting!

How ya' all doing?