Wednesday 28th January 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Wednesday 28th January 2015

Post by refitman »

Morning all. Conservatives lead at 1 on Yougov:

Latest YouGov / The Sun results 27th January -

Con 34%, (nc)
Lab 33%, (nc)
LD 7%, (+1)
UKIP 14%, (-1)
GRN 7%; (nc)

APP -23 (-2)
Sticky99
Backbencher

Re: Wednesday 28th January 2015

Post by Sticky99 »

Morning all,

Well done to Andy Burnham for refusing to put a figure on how much private sector involvement there would be in the NHS under Labour. Kirsty Walk did sound so incredibly thick on Newsnight yesterday. How difficult is it to understand – NHS is the preferred provider with private sector involvement if local hospitals require or need it?

It would be foolish to put an exact figure on private sector involvement. The NHS has increasing pressures and rigidly putting a figure on private sector usage years before would probably be wrongly estimated, and would then create another reason for journo’s to bag Labour.
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

Peter Lilley
Proud to be 1 of the 76% - Solidarity...because PODEMOS
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

Oh bugger - late to the party as usual :lol:

I'm sorry, but Crusty Walk on Newsnight? The first 30 odd seconds were enough, with the 'Labour are whinging about the NHS again - tut - they always whinge about the NHS at election time - snigger, snigger - here's some footage of their past leaders going on about it' - so decided probably best for my health and blood pressure if I didn't bother. Frankly Newsnight is disgraceful and Crusty Walk should hang her head in shame...which, here in Hope (just North of Peterborough) they are due to do in about 98 days time.
Toby Latimer

Post by Toby Latimer »

Is it too late for me to demand the inclusion of The Natural Law Party in the forthcoming television debates ?

I'm going to email Fishpointer about this. We will not be silenced !

[youtube]438UKM1Av1g[/youtube]
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

..and wrt Stuart Broad, I've always wanted to like him (Old boy at Oakham School, along with Lewis Moody (RU World Cup winner)) but he makes it really difficult - excusing the tweet by saying 'I was just trying to say I couldn't believe how BIG the world is' - he's nearly 30 years old FFS...and he has form...

Late on Sunday night, several members of the England team, including Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad and James Anderson, were spotted urinating over the Oval pitch they had just played on – taking their sprinkler ­celebrations to new levels.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/cricket/e ... on-2226351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...I heard the following press conference where he stated 'OK - we did it - we've apologised now and that's the end of the matter'.

OK - I may be a bit old-fashioned (stop sniggering at the back) but the lack of respect for the history and lore of the game that pays him a living, and assumption that an apology would enough to stop the story (which, of course, it was) leads me to think he has a great career ahead of him as a Tory/Lost Deposit politician.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

Morning all. Local news reporting that local Tory party in Bridgwater & West Somerset has passed a motion of no confidence in the local MP Ian Liddell-Grainger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-31007352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Sticky99 wrote:Morning all,

Well done to Andy Burnham for refusing to put a figure on how much private sector involvement there would be in the NHS under Labour. Kirsty Walk did sound so incredibly thick on Newsnight yesterday. How difficult is it to understand – NHS is the preferred provider with private sector involvement if local hospitals require or need it?

It would be foolish to put an exact figure on private sector involvement. The NHS has increasing pressures and rigidly putting a figure on private sector usage years before would probably be wrongly estimated, and would then create another reason for journo’s to bag Labour.
I was furious with her - she was incredibly rude to Burnham and just kept ranting herself - that wasn't an interview it was her giving her own speech. And what a waste of time when there were so many radical ideas in his proposals that would have been so interesting to explore.

Now - Humphrys on R4 is doing a better job at actually finding out what 'integrated health and social care' means on the ground. Hoorah ... that's what people need to understand. Meanwhile here - where I've been worrying about the local health board and their pretty poor leadership and decision making ... we are getting a new CEO and he has come from Devon. Praise be ... Devon is thought of as a jewel in the crown re integration of health and social care and being a pioneer in different ways of providing services. If he can sort out improved engagement with and information for the public about the services ... that will go some way to help.
Working on the wild side.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

danesclose wrote:Morning all. Local news reporting that local Tory party in Bridgwater & West Somerset has passed a motion of no confidence in the local MP Ian Liddell-Grainger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-31007352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fantastic news. He's been incredibly offensive to all and sundry ... and is, of course, an arch pro badger culler. His vile diatribes about anti cull campaigners in the local papers have been extraordinary. I'm amazed the Tories let him get away with it for so long - he's clearly a PR nightmare.
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

Lonewolfie wrote:..and wrt Stuart Broad, I've always wanted to like him (Old boy at Oakham School, along with Lewis Moody (RU World Cup winner)) but he makes it really difficult - excusing the tweet by saying 'I was just trying to say I couldn't believe how BIG the world is' - he's nearly 30 years old FFS...and he has form...

Late on Sunday night, several members of the England team, including Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad and James Anderson, were spotted urinating over the Oval pitch they had just played on – taking their sprinkler ­celebrations to new levels.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/cricket/e ... on-2226351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...I heard the following press conference where he stated 'OK - we did it - we've apologised now and that's the end of the matter'.

OK - I may be a bit old-fashioned (stop sniggering at the back) but the lack of respect for the history and lore of the game that pays him a living, and assumption that an apology would enough to stop the story (which, of course, it was) leads me to think he has a great career ahead of him as a Tory/Lost Deposit politician.
Morning all.

Apparently there was a debate about Broad's comment on R5 this morning. In Broad's corner, wearing dark blue trunks with yellow piping, none other than...

...Mark Littlewood.

Re Kirsty Wark: did you notice that, after the montage of Blair/Kinnock/Foot, she piped up: "But this time will it be true?" I could have sworn that the Tories definitively, indisputably left the NHS in a horrific state in 1997 (and, of course, that satisfaction levels under Labour were at a peak in 2010).

I loathe BBC News. Which isn't news to anyone here, but it really ought to worry us, because most people do not possess strong critical faculties regarding its output. See depressing polling...
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 16m16 minutes ago
BREAKING........The BBC has seen new guidelines issued to some hospitals in England over when they can call major incidents.

norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 16m16 minutes ago
West Midlands NHS region have issued 17 new criteria for when hospitals can declare "major incidents"

norman smith ‏@BBCNormanS 18m18 minutes ago
Senior source in West Mids hospital says new guidelines designed to "tie hands" of trusts from declaring major incidents.
That's the way to sort the NHS pressures - and most other coalition induced problems - change the criteria so they aren't happening anymore.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Breaking...

In the West Midlands new guidance has been issued to hospitals tightening the conditions that need to be met for them to declare major incidents.
norman smith ✔ @BBCNormanS
Follow
Senior source in West Mids hospital says new guidelines designed to "tie hands" of trusts from declaring major incidents.
How To Get Rid Of Bad News The Tory Way pt xxxviii
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

New 'major incident' guidelines for NHS hospitals questioned
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31017028
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

Morning all.

@LadyC, picking up on your spelling comment from last night, she is more commonly known as "Sarah Trollaston" on Twitter these days.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Follow your convictions – this could be the end of the politics of fear
Syriza, Podemos, the SNP: the neoliberal consensus is collapsing. Forget tactical considerations in May and vote Green for a genuine alternative

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -snp-green
Very predictable. Been waiting for him to say this, and the G to print it.

Don't respect him much anymore I'm afraid. Nothing to do with this. But that preconception colours my opinion of this.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

DAILY UKIP ALERT:
Michael Crick @MichaelLCrick · 19m 19 minutes ago
Ukip suspend Fareham PPC Don Jerrard for complaints re behaviour of Hants organiser Paul Lovegrove. 2 other Ukip resignations over Lovegrove
Lonewolfie
Lord Chancellor

Post by Lonewolfie »

NonOxCol wrote:
Lonewolfie wrote:..and wrt Stuart Broad, I've always wanted to like him (Old boy at Oakham School, along with Lewis Moody (RU World Cup winner)) but he makes it really difficult - excusing the tweet by saying 'I was just trying to say I couldn't believe how BIG the world is' - he's nearly 30 years old FFS...and he has form...

Morning all.

Apparently there was a debate about Broad's comment on R5 this morning. In Broad's corner, wearing dark blue trunks with yellow piping, none other than...

...Mark Littlewood.

Re Kirsty Wark: did you notice that, after the montage of Blair/Kinnock/Foot, she piped up: "But this time will it be true?" I could have sworn that the Tories definitively, indisputably left the NHS in a horrific state in 1997 (and, of course, that satisfaction levels under Labour were at a peak in 2010).

I loathe BBC News. Which isn't news to anyone here, but it really ought to worry us, because most people do not possess strong critical faculties regarding its output. See depressing polling...
Yep - I'd managed to blank that out of my memory due to it's (the comments) kindergarten level of cognitive processing. Don't forget, with the BBC News Dept, the head is an ex-Murkydochian and Ian Katz (of Newsnight fame) says this as his view on 'journalism' (following the 'snoring boring tweet about Rachal Reeves - didn't have to resign though :o )...

'A year later, Katz returned to the issue of the political interview in an article for the Financial Times. His mistake, he thought, had been to refer to Reeves when all political interviews had the "boring snoring" quality he had attributed to her appearance on Newsnight.[30] He argued for a better understanding between the two sides in the "transaction", so that an interview is "a source of light as well as heat" becoming an opportunity to "explore and illuminate the dilemmas politicians face, to recognise that government is not a choice between good and bad policies but most often a search for the least worst option."'

I don't think Newsnight/BBC News sniping at Labour will cause any further damage (they've been at it for 4 1/2 yrs) and as ever, here in Hope, we live by the mantra 'f*** the polls' - I'm still on the AAW line of a Labour landslide (as are some of the under-reported media) and the 'polls' are being as pushed and nudged as is possible - still - Dodgy Daves' got 98 days to prepare the shining appraisal of the massive successes of the Condemnation - and I think he's most definitely hiding from debating Mr Ed - Ed does detail, fact, evidence and...more detail :) ....in fact, I would think Crosby has the debates as a pre-election high point, where the supine and well-drilled public get to see that useless weak weird-looking Ed Miliband crash and burn against his slick, nice-guy, competent Scammoron....but he'll have to face questions (he won't answer them, of course) about O-D-us, McVile, Rhyming Slang, Gidiot, Jabba and on and on and on....and the buck stops at Scammoron....and he's clucking ducking the buck, which must inspire Crosby in his choice of employer (I'm sure he's still making a fortune though, so it won't matter)
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

This guy - is he a stunt to make Farage sound enlightened?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

Here's the full interview with Mike Buchanan:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi ... en-5046517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

rebeccariots2 wrote:DAILY UKIP ALERT:
Ukip suspend Fareham PPC Don Jerrard for complaints re behaviour of Hants organiser Paul Lovegrove. 2 other Ukip resignations over Lovegrove
Here's the back-story (from the News) to that -
Turmoil for Ukip as members quit over criminal past of Portsmouth South chairman
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/ ... -1-6546271

Good morning, everyone.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

http://press.labour.org.uk/post/1093831 ... dy-burnham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Letter from Burnham to #unt re.new guidelines
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

Lonewolfie wrote:Peter Lilley
I think somebody needs to apply a filibuster in the absence of anyone actually paying attention (Adjournment Debate (Cloture Subsection) Regulations) so I give you…

Christopher Chope.
I still believe in a town called Hope
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Follow your convictions – this could be the end of the politics of fear
Syriza, Podemos, the SNP: the neoliberal consensus is collapsing. Forget tactical considerations in May and vote Green for a genuine alternative

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -snp-green
Very predictable. Been waiting for him to say this, and the G to print it.

Don't respect him much anymore I'm afraid. Nothing to do with this. But that preconception colours my opinion of this.
So predictable that he includes the SNP, a basically populist party with a strong neoliberal wing, in his encomium.

I can remember him whining about people who wanted to vote Labour in *1997*, mind.

Always been one of those faux-"radical" posh boys with an instinctive horror of the lower orders.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

PorFavor wrote:
Turmoil for Ukip as members quit over criminal past of Portsmouth South chairman
Good morning, everyone.
Blimey - that's some back story - includes violence, drugs, sexual assault allegations and a spell on the Costa del Sol as a fugitive ...

Good thing we belong to Europe and there's free movement of people, eh?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

adam wrote:
I think somebody needs to apply a filibuster in the absence of anyone actually paying attention (Adjournment Debate (Cloture Subsection) Regulations) so I give you…

Christopher Chope.
Only one way to go after that ...

Brooks Newmark.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

Have we had this one yet? Donald Grewar, UKIP PPC for Newport East, is happy to label the LGBT community as “fascist perverts” and “paedophiles”. That is Daffyd Thomas' vote lost then.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/01/27/uk ... W4.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

@CitizenJ/A

See, the thing is, Alan Milburn, you're former - you hear me? A 'leading former' something or other...you're done now. Get out of the way.

Very nicely put J/A. So I Tweeted it this morning.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

General Election ‏@UKELECTIONS2015 1h1 hour ago
Yougov

% of own partys voters who say their leader is in touch with the concerns of ordinary people.

LABOUR 51%
LIBDEMS 41%
TORIES 16%
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:
@CitizenJ/A

See, the thing is, Alan Milburn, you're former - you hear me? A 'leading former' something or other...you're done now. Get out of the way.

Very nicely put J/A. So I Tweeted it this morning.
I'm honoured by this. Thank you, Ohso.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

God damn full Beta on the G
I'll find out as much as I can
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Thanks Plaid Wales
BBC Wales Politics ‏@WalesPolitics · 2m2 minutes ago
Plaid's Green call http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-31018236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; … Lord Wigley says Welsh people in England should consider voting Green
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

citizenJA wrote:God damn full Beta on the G
I'll find out as much as I can
It's really horrid.

Will make it much easier for me to focus on other websites and publications - the G seem to have become expert at aversion-reinforcing therapy.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
PorFavor wrote:
Good morning, everyone.
Blimey - that's some back story - includes violence, drugs, sexual assault allegations and a spell on the Costa del Sol as a fugitive ...

Good thing we belong to Europe and there's free movement of people, eh?
Well, exactly. I'm sure he's thankful for that.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

AngryAsWell wrote:Thanks Plaid Wales
BBC Wales Politics ‏@WalesPolitics · 2m2 minutes ago
Plaid's Green call http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-31018236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; … Lord Wigley says Welsh people in England should consider voting Green
I really wouldn't worry about that ... AAW.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

FULL BETA HAS ARRIVED - and this time round looks like it is here to stay :cry: :toss: :sick:
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Steve McCabe ‏@steve_mccabe 2m2 minutes ago
PM point blank refuses to answer about his broken promises on the NHS. Should rename it PM No Answers
Sounds like PMQs is already at Punch & Judy show levels.

We should rename Dave - No Debate Dave while we're at it.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Mark Ferguson @Markfergusonuk · 5m 5 minutes ago
This is one of the worst - if not *the* worst #PMQs I have ever seen. Dire
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Mark Ferguson @Markfergusonuk · 5m 5 minutes ago
This is one of the worst - if not *the* worst #PMQs I have ever seen. Dire
And that is overwhelmingly down to one person.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

Virginia Bottomley.

(Do I get extra points for nepotism - Hunt is her nephew and inherited her seat?)
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

http://flythenest.org/viewtopic.php?p=27608#p27608

From Seeingclearly
Post subject: Re: Tuesday 27th January 2015

citizenJA wrote:
Here's the thing about succeeding electorally. The Tories do one thing very well. They gather their substantial, collective resources in a single action to make sure anyone able to vote Tory will do so. Single-minded, mobilised in one motion - not as many likely Tory voters as their are non-Tory voters but a Tory voter will vote; without fail. Without fail.

I've not seen the poll Ohso has seen. There's nothing that has happened to have negatively altered Labour support. But fear can be cultivated & Tories benefit from that. I'm gravely disappointed reading & hearing animosity between left-leaning parties. Only one party wins when people are frightened, stressed & without the consolation of a property portfolio. Tories do that one thing, mobilise whatever they have in order to hold onto power. Most people in this country aren't Tories & have little in common with the Tory party. Stay together. Don't let Tories win. Don't let Tories back into government.
seeingclearly wrote:
Just a thought, but perhaps the Syriza result has affected our polls, panicking unsettled right leaners to get off the fence. You can jump on me if you want, I'm getting used to it, :roll:
Thank you for this on yesterday's politics thread - excellent analysis.

Tories are a one note beastie - one thing unites them - mobilise expensively for as much power as they can grab.

Apologies to any Tory or Tories not beasties - I've not met all the Tories so it's impossible for me to say each Tory person is a power-grabbing beastie. I strongly encourage those Tories who vote Tory to look with eyes wide open at the work of their political party & vote for something better.

Apologies to beasties.
Toby Latimer

Post by Toby Latimer »

"Nick Robinson, one of the most respected political journalists in Britain" - Cameron

Respected MY ARSE
Nick Robinson, the BBC presenter, has admitted he made a mistake after unwittingly having a "selfie" taken with candidate from Britain First, a spin off from the BNP.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... elfie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ScreenShot00113.jpg
ScreenShot00113.jpg (95.38 KiB) Viewed 14559 times
Attachments
235E5FB800000578-2844085-Jayda_Fransen_deputy_leader_of_Britain_First_posted_this_photo_w-106_1416574979795.jpg
235E5FB800000578-2844085-Jayda_Fransen_deputy_leader_of_Britain_First_posted_this_photo_w-106_1416574979795.jpg (76.33 KiB) Viewed 14559 times
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Lib Dem Voice headlines have reached new heights / depths ... I think they've been taken over by Monty Python.
Sal Brinton: “We aren’t dead”
http://www.libdemvoice.org/sal-brinton- ... 44400.html
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

ephemerid wrote:
Virginia Bottomley.

(Do I get extra points for nepotism - Hunt is her nephew and inherited her seat?)
Curse you, I was awaiting the opportunity for some Family Stacking and had been holding 'The Bottomley's' in reserve for the right moment.

Although now you've opened the door…..

The Eagles.
I still believe in a town called Hope
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Mike Smithson @MSmithsonPB · 14m 14 minutes ago
Today's #PMQs is the best argument against having TV debates. This is dire.
And the best and only response to that is to repeat Anatoly's comment:

'And that is overwhelmingly down to one person.'

If Cameron doesn't do the debates - he might actually be doing something positive for politics for once. Let them go ahead without him.

I would even (cringe at the thought) go with Clegg debating against Miliband as a substitute for the 'party of government' representative. He's pretty much a Tory anyway. Wouldn't Cleggy be jumping at that chance - sitting on the subs bench desperate for a chance to play.
Toby Latimer

Post by Toby Latimer »

BBC Editorial Guidelines
Where BBC Content or the BBC is the Story

When dealing with controversial subjects concerning the BBC, our reporting must remain duly impartial, as well as accurate and fair. We need to ensure the BBC's impartiality is not brought into question and presenters or reporters are not exposed to potential conflicts of interest

Given Cameron's constant use of the alleged 'weaponise' quote, it has now become the story in my opinion. Cameron is making it so. This quote whether true or not was sourced to the PM by a BBC hack. He should resign or be sacked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguideline ... s-factual/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Nick Robinson ‏@bbcnickrobinson 22m22 minutes ago
Small irony. Watching from my sickbed as PM tries to shield himself on NHS by quoting my "weaponise" report. Time for an aspirin! :) #pmqs
Ducks.
NonOxCol
Chief Whip

Post by NonOxCol »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:FULL BETA HAS ARRIVED - and this time round looks like it is here to stay :cry: :toss: :sick:
I love the way the headings on the home page can find room for both "sport" and "football" but not "politics". It is a masterpiece of web functionality that can only have been created by listening attentively to reader feedback.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

adam wrote:
ephemerid wrote:
Virginia Bottomley.

Curse you, I was awaiting the opportunity for some Family Stacking and had been holding 'The Bottomley's' in reserve for the right moment.

The Eagles.

Hah!

Euan Blair
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

ephemerid wrote:
adam wrote:
ephemerid wrote: Virginia Bottomley.

The Eagles.

Hah!

Euan Blair

Alternatively.....

If you can have the Eagles, I want.....

The Doobie Brothers
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

James Chapman (Mail) @jameschappers · 23m 23 minutes ago
Despite Govt's feeble "no plans" denial, @jgforsyth has also heard contingency work underway on Trident move to Wales http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehous ... um=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …