Friday 10th April 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 10th April 2015

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Kevin Maguire ‏@Kevin_Maguire 2m2 minutes ago
Cameron won Euromillions? Slips in the polls and austerity gives way to spend, spend, spend. Doesn't feel credible
Exactly. Again.
Working on the wild side.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Post by TechnicalEphemera »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Kevin Maguire ‏@Kevin_Maguire 2m2 minutes ago
Cameron won Euromillions? Slips in the polls and austerity gives way to spend, spend, spend. Doesn't feel credible
Exactly. Again.
A work colleague of mine comment today on the Trident stuff.

"What's that all about, it just seems deranged. What are they doing?"
Release the Guardvarks.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

frightful_oik wrote:Good work Ernst!

RR may have many faults but I don't think she's a snob who'll have you taken out. :D I suspect she's hard-working but not a very good communicator. Then again, when she makes her public pronouncements, she's probably trying to address those people who voted Tory last time and are wondering who to vote for this time . She needs to take care not to alienate the core vote though: it's a tricky balance.
Fair point but I'm a fucking Labour councllor. If she's not going to level with me then whom? I had an uneasy feeling as the very pregnant (I did congratulate her, thought I can't remember why) Ms Reeves was led away by her SpAds (who were half my age). I don't trust her, but I'll wait to see her - or more likely her SpAd's - replies.

I will post everything in full. I've nothing to be ashamed of. She might.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

GetYou wrote:
ErnstRemarx wrote:What a load of cock. He might as well post about the efficacy of filling your nostrils with Yorkshire gravy as a method of avoiding earthquakes.
What, you mean this is not true? It must be though. I've been filling my nostrils with gravy for years and never experienced an earthquake.
Yeah, take your point. I'm rethinking 4o years of politics with a more gravy related view as I post. It's all beginning to make sense....
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

ErnstRemarx wrote:
GetYou wrote:
ErnstRemarx wrote:What a load of cock. He might as well post about the efficacy of filling your nostrils with Yorkshire gravy as a method of avoiding earthquakes.
What, you mean this is not true? It must be though. I've been filling my nostrils with gravy for years and never experienced an earthquake.
Yeah, take your point. I'm rethinking 4o years of politics with a more gravy related view as I post. It's all beginning to make sense....
Gravy - makes most things better.
Working on the wild side.
tinyclanger2
Prime Minister

Post by tinyclanger2 »

Am a bit worried about the potential relationship between Scots and Northerners if the former land the latter with the Tories. That couldn't bode well at all.
LET'S FACE IT I'M JUST 'KIN' SEETHIN'
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Right thrown some cash in the general direction of the Labour Party. It is a token effort but better than nothing.
Release the Guardvarks.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

tinyclanger2 wrote:Am a bit worried about the potential relationship between Scots and Northerners if the former land the latter with the Tories. That couldn't bode well at all.
If the Scots land the Scots with the Tories and SNP austerity things would be toasty in Edinburgh as well.
Release the Guardvarks.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

goodnight, y'all
love
cJA
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

[youtube]y7l2dvb28U[/youtube]
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

ErnstRemarx wrote:
frightful_oik wrote:Good work Ernst!

RR may have many faults but I don't think she's a snob who'll have you taken out. :D I suspect she's hard-working but not a very good communicator. Then again, when she makes her public pronouncements, she's probably trying to address those people who voted Tory last time and are wondering who to vote for this time . She needs to take care not to alienate the core vote though: it's a tricky balance.
Fair point but I'm a fucking Labour councllor. If she's not going to level with me then whom? I had an uneasy feeling as the very pregnant (I did congratulate her, thought I can't remember why) Ms Reeves was led away by her SpAds (who were half my age). I don't trust her, but I'll wait to see her - or more likely her SpAd's - replies.

I will post everything in full. I've nothing to be ashamed of. She might.
Interesting that, thanks for sharing Ernst. I imagine this close to an election all party machines are twitchy as hell.