Wednesday 22nd April 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 22nd April 2015

Post by refitman »

pk1 wrote:Andrew Sparrow has posted up a link to Atul Hatwal's latest 'Labour is doomed' rant.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2015/04/22/la ... c-battles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He says, on Tory manifesto promises,
Right to buy in particular is so attractive to tenants in social housing, the financial incentive so great, that Labour now runs the real risk of disproportionately boosting the Tory vote if canvassers continue to blitz social housing developments.
Here's the evidence of just how popular it is - yup, the majority oppose it ! Sorry Atul, you've got it wrong - again.
Let's see if my comment passes moderation.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Even now though, much of the MSM obediently parroted the Shapps claim it was "all Labour's fault" without comment or criticism.
MSM demonstrating, once more, that they are behind the curve. The people who might but that line are unlikely to know what Wikipedia is, the people who do know what it is are unlikely to buy the line. As somebody said on here recently, they haven't chucked the kitchen sink at Labout, they threw the whole kitchen ...... and missed! *

* Sorry, forgot who said it, but it isa damn good line.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

pk1 wrote:Andrew Sparrow has posted up a link to Atul Hatwal's latest 'Labour is doomed' rant.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2015/04/22/la ... c-battles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Right to buy in particular is so attractive to tenants in social housing, the financial incentive so great, that Labour now runs the real risk of disproportionately boosting the Tory vote if canvassers continue to blitz social housing developments.
Here's the evidence of just how popular it is - yup, the majority oppose it ! Sorry Atul, you've got it wrong - again.

Yes - I'd just finished reading that when I saw your post. Who's kidding himself about this campaign? He's mostly wildly off-beam. And I noticed that he didn't have anything constructive to offer about how to deal with the "SNP scare".
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

refitman wrote: Let's see if my comment passes moderation.
Post it here for those of us that don't stray BTL over there - pwetty please.... ;)
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Says it all really :
Robert Peston ‏@Peston · 2h2 hours ago
For no good reason I am obsessing about Tesco losing £6bn & still being formidable & Greece needing roughly that sum to stay afloat
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

David Cameron and Boris Johnson stage joint campaign visit

David Cameron and Boris Johnson are doing a campaign visit together in Surbiton. They have been visiting a nursery.(Election Blog, Guardian)
Why?
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »

PorFavor wrote:

David Cameron and Boris Johnson are doing a campaign visit together in Surbiton. They have been visiting a nursery.(Election Blog, Guardian)
Why?
Five minutes after Cameron and Boris enter nursery a child is brought out screaming. Correlated? Causal?
:twisted:
seeingclearly
Speaker of the House

Post by seeingclearly »

Hi all, and good morning. I've been lurking for around a month, bogged down with severe fatigue, but needing my daily fix of news and debate here.

It's not just here that the oddness of the Tory campaign is being mentioned, and the strange way it's being covered....... Or the TV coverage. We are so close now but questions just not getting asked on burning issues.....

I've popped in really to add something to Ephemerids job centre suggestions. Before the DWP under IDS did their makeover job on the whole service there were dedicated disability advisors with a wealth of experience with all sorts of conditions. They knew the score with assessments and appeals and the possibility of real hardship while such things were happening. They also knew about the sickness/disability divides and crossovers, and which people were capable of getting into work and actually being able to hold down a job. They couldn't break the rules on claimants behalf, but they could and did, when possible, see that the system didn't destroy people. I want to see such experts brought back, and the role of disability advisor valued. The one I saw (first in 2004 when I started to find working hard, and then in 2009 when departmental error left me with no benefits for 11 months) could pull rabbits out of hats, and in the time I knew him was doing exactly that for a range of people that the otherwise pretty impersonal JCPs would have chewed up and spit out. Kids with mental health issues, people newly disabled, post rehab stroke patients, those with learning difficulties, the whole gamut. He disappeared late in 2010, was not replaced. There needs to be a humane face to the benefits system it's punitive aspect needs to go and disability advisor of the type I describe need to be brought back , and NOT the dreadful ATOS variety.

It's a lovely sunny day here, and I'm aware I may miss my 4th summer to illness. I did get to go home though, it was wonderful, and I learned more than I can explain about what our society here is not longer doing. Not once, for instance, by anyone, were we made to feel foreign or unwelcome. We were met with hospitality, kindness, and care, wherever we went and whoever we came in contact with.

I offer this after just having seen the most awful photo of a tiny drowned girl child, and reading a judgement to retrieve a vulnerable mother and child from Nigeria who Thersa Mays department had deported. I feel shame my country is complicit in such things. I want more from Mr Ed than his populist immigration stuff, people can and do learn English after they get here, we should help them do better at it, not create conditionality on the basis of language, after all the majority of Brits abroad can barely say thank you in the language of the places they visit. And it's a fallacy that everyone needs this high standard of English to work here.

I really hate what we have been pushed into becoming, and can only say it is surprising how obvious it is when you return from a much kinder place. It really seems quite authoritarian. Not just my experience, a friend who went to an entirely different country expressed a similar thing just a couple of days ago. We need to get our mojo and our fairness back!

Many thanks for the fabulous posts that keep me coming back for more! And apologies for rambling on. It's good to be here.

(Sorry, I have the Safari copy paste issues someone mentioned above, so no links. Though I'm wary of the image I mentioned, it's bloody heartbreaking. )
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

pk1 wrote:
Post it here for those of us that don't stray BTL over there - pwetty please.... ;)
It's just a comment and a link to the Yougov poll you used:
Refitman says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 22, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Have you actually read any of the polling on RTB? Yougov polling a few days ago had 52% opposed to the policy, compared to 39% in favour.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/04/19/labour-lead-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

PorFavor wrote:

Why?
It's a photo-op with the bonus that no-one will ask any awkward questions.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

refitman wrote:
pk1 wrote:
It's just a comment and a link to the Yougov poll you used:
Refitman says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 22, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Have you actually read any of the polling on RTB? Yougov polling a few days ago had 52% opposed to the policy, compared to 39% in favour.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/04/19/labour-lead-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WTF ?? There is no reason why they should moderate your comment - unless the Graun wish to leave readers in ignorance of the facts.....!
mikems
Minister of State

Post by mikems »

Why?
Probably be able to deal with mental arithmetic questions the toddlers may lob at them?
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

I see (over at the Guardian) that Yvette Cooper has also visited a nursery (in Scotland). But that doesn't seem to have been the sole purpose of her visit to the area. What else did DC and BJ do in (or near) Surbiton? Can't spot anything. They seem to be swanning around as if they're minor royalty rather than engaging in a political campaign.
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »

Did anyone else look at the name Contribsx and have a flash on one of Shapps' alter egos Sebastian Fox?
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »

Michael Rosen
‏@MichaelRosenYes

Grant Shapps
is several chaps.
People in the
media
think he fiddled wikipedia.
Grant Shapps
never lies.
He mistakenly
over firmly denies.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

PorFavor wrote:I see (over at the Guardian) that Yvette Cooper has also visited a nursery (in Scotland). But that doesn't seem to have been the sole purpose of her visit to the area. What else did DC and BJ do in (or near) Surbiton? Can't spot anything. They seem to be swanning around as if they're minor royalty rather than engaging in a political campaign.
Someone over at AS who knows the area said that the nursery wasn't anywhere near the town centre or residential streets. The pics look like it's in an industrial estate with a car park (which is where the media were cordoned off).
seeingclearly
Speaker of the House

Post by seeingclearly »

mikems wrote:I don't know where I stand in the illness/disability spectrum - I have congenital structural problems and suffer from chronic pain and other things as a result and none of this is ever going to get better, yet I am in the ESA WRAG and have been since 2012. Though I have told my assessors that my problems are chronic and cannot be treated, both times I have been through this I have been placed in WRAG. Fearing that was more by luck than fair process, and that I could just as easily been declared 'fit for work', and not wishing to go through any more stress, I didn't appeal it either time, and was just grateful that I wouldn't have to do jobsearch.

I think Ephie is right to make the distinction plain when we are dealing with future policy development, but we mustn't overlook the fact that the WCA has more or less arbitrarily dumped people into groups, or denied their illness/disabilty tout court, on the basis of centrally defined targets, so in itself it is not a satisfactory means of categorising people.
The WCA should be scrapped. It is discredited and despised. Not just by its victims. I'd say there's too much at fault with a system that can cetegorise a person's capacity for work by their potential to be able to press a button, as one well credited assessor trainer was heard to say. I'm not sure why Labour cannot make a clear decision on this.

Disabled voters have been waiting for a signal that the tools that have been used to oppress them will be discarded and a fairer system implemented. I read the mini manifesto on disability in two ways, optimistically, and cynically. It is so open to interpretation, and it is not surprising it has been greeted with a fair amount of scepticism.

I'm am of the opinion that fitness for work should be a self assessment process, done with a person expert in the condition, not neccessarily a doctor, perhaps the kind of welfare and community workers many charities have could be a good resource. The person best able to know capability is the disabled person the self, their own self assessment, if not seen ss objective enough could be verified by an old style DWP local doctor in their home. The waste eliminated by doing it this way would be huge, and it would help clear the departments stables of a gratuitous layer of privatised nonsense.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

PorFavor wrote: They seem to be swanning around as if they're minor royalty rather than engaging in a political campaign
I have long thought there is more of a grain of truth in that where the PM is concerned.

He seems to see people actually disagreeing with him politically as an affront to his dignity.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

PorFavor wrote:

Why?
To do a jigsaw-puzzle together – according to Neil or Coburn on today's DP...
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

RobertSnozers wrote:
Lonewolfie wrote:What's the point? (In response to RobertSnozers yesterday - as ever, absolutely no offence meant and apologies for being late to the party)

The point (to me at least, here in Hope, just north of Peterborough and 2 weeks from Landslide) is that on May the 8th we finally get the opportunity to take our country back and rebuild a modern post-war consensus - using the advances in technology to help not hinder, to regard others as friends not enemies, to live in a post-Murkydochian world where Leveson 2 keeps the likes of Dacre in his bile-filled cess-pit - none of this is possible if Clouncy Funt returns and is only possible with Mr Ed.

...and Morninooneveaft all...
Thanks LW. I feel I should expound a little on my grumpy outburst! I suppose it was just a convergence of the onslaught of rightwing BS (the sheer aversion to facts and the number of people who buy this, hook, line and sinker, has really got me down) and the fact that we seem to be unable to avoid upsetting each other here, followed by an epiphany. After 2010 I had hoped that the collapse of the LibDems would mean that for the first time in decades, the left wouldn't be split. I've only recently realised that for all kinds of reasons, the left will always be split. Leftwingers are generally considerate, thoughtful and idealistic. It's easy to woo a rightwinger - appeal to their self-interest. But leftwingers care about other people and society, so their attention and ideals are split across a range of issues - health, social security, housing, overseas aid, the environment, wages, workers' rights, public services etc etc. I've yet to see the party that can offer the ideal position on all of them, because there isn't one - some are contradictory, or might as well be. So we'll always fight amongst ourselves and give the right an unfair advantage.

But the sun's out, the entrails still point to a Miliband premiership, so will try to look on the bright side.
Yep, sounds about right. The weakness of the Left has always been our ability to argue amongst ourselves rather than concentrate on the real issues; those same people who deride Labour as just being a bunch of Red Tories would probably have dismissed Keir Hardie as a wishy washy liberal. Meh!
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

LadyCentauria wrote:
PorFavor wrote:

Why?
To do a jigsaw-puzzle together – according to Neil or Coburn on today's DP...
I noticed that the coach was there too - presumably carrying around the media.

So...battle-bus arrives, media gets out and is herded behind a rope.
Dave and Boris get out and go into nursery
Do a jigsaw and watch some painting
Get the requisite number of photos and humorous comments
Get back into cars and drive off without having said anything to anyone outside or the press.
Media depart in coach.

It'll be interesting to see if this makes the news tonight.

It's in Ed Davey's constituency BTW...
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

RogerOThornhill wrote:... It's a photo-op with the bonus that no-one will ask any awkward questions.
I don't know about that, Roger. What's two and two?
I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:
RobertSnozers wrote:
Lonewolfie wrote:What's the point? (In response to RobertSnozers yesterday - as ever, absolutely no offence meant and apologies for being late to the party)

The point (to me at least, here in Hope, just north of Peterborough and 2 weeks from Landslide) is that on May the 8th we finally get the opportunity to take our country back and rebuild a modern post-war consensus - using the advances in technology to help not hinder, to regard others as friends not enemies, to live in a post-Murkydochian world where Leveson 2 keeps the likes of Dacre in his bile-filled cess-pit - none of this is possible if Clouncy Funt returns and is only possible with Mr Ed.

Thanks LW. I feel I should expound a little on my grumpy outburst! I suppose it was just a convergence of the onslaught of rightwing BS (the sheer aversion to facts and the number of people who buy this, hook, line and sinker, has really got me down) and the fact that we seem to be unable to avoid upsetting each other here, followed by an epiphany. After 2010 I had hoped that the collapse of the LibDems would mean that for the first time in decades, the left wouldn't be split. I've only recently realised that for all kinds of reasons, the left will always be split. Leftwingers are generally considerate, thoughtful and idealistic. It's easy to woo a rightwinger - appeal to their self-interest. But leftwingers care about other people and society, so their attention and ideals are split across a range of issues - health, social security, housing, overseas aid, the environment, wages, workers' rights, public services etc etc. I've yet to see the party that can offer the ideal position on all of them, because there isn't one - some are contradictory, or might as well be. So we'll always fight amongst ourselves and give the right an unfair advantage.

But the sun's out, the entrails still point to a Miliband premiership, so will try to look on the bright side.
Yep, sounds about right. The weakness of the Left has always been our ability to argue amongst ourselves rather than concentrate on the real issues; those same people who deride Labour as just being a bunch of Red Tories would probably have dismissed Keir Hardie as a wishy washy liberal. Meh!
Looking at the correspondence pages of the likes of New Statesman/Tribune during and immediately after the Attlee government is always an eye-opener.

Much of it is almost word for word familiar now :)
seeingclearly
Speaker of the House

Post by seeingclearly »

RobertSnozers said:
But leftwingers care about other people and society, so their attention and ideals are split across a range of issues - health, social security, housing, overseas aid, the environment, wages, workers' rights, public services etc etc. I've yet to see the party that can offer the ideal position on all of them, because there isn't one - some are contradictory, or might as well be. So we'll always fight amongst ourselves and give the right an unfair advantage.
I agree, I cannot for the life of me see why we should accede or even desire the mono-tonal Tory vision when we are, as humans, so diverse. So why should our politics reflect a single pointed vision. Harmony comes from combining notes, and even dissonance resolves into music.

Labours mini manifestos play to our diversity, our inherent complex interests. I think they are inspired, but wish they had gone a bit further. Not included the populist notes.

I think, contrary to media opinion, that the vast majority of people are sick and tired of these views, and Labour will lose more votes to this than it would have done to a more courageous version. But this is detail, I think they have tuned into the best of what we are as a nation, and I'm hoping enough people will like what they see in these documents when they read the ones relevant to them and vote for our differences. It's a better and very different vision, a kind of unity in diversity attitude, in which we don't all have to be in agreement with everything.

In the disability doc, signed by EM, RR, & KG, it says it is meant to be a beginning. That's encouraging.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:
PorFavor wrote: They seem to be swanning around as if they're minor royalty rather than engaging in a political campaign
I have long thought there is more of a grain of truth in that where the PM is concerned.

He seems to see people actually disagreeing with him politically as an affront to his dignity.
Yes. Boris Johnson is usually much more "hands on". No doubt he had to stick to David Cameron's agenda in (or near) Surbiton.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

utopiandreams wrote:
RogerOThornhill wrote:... It's a photo-op with the bonus that no-one will ask any awkward questions.
I don't know about that, Roger. What's two and two?
"Ed Balls can't answer that because he trashed the economy. Or something"
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

RobertSnozers wrote:

My partner & I were discussing this very thing last night after I'd come home from a long day. My long day included having the pleasure & frustration of talking with members of the TUSC party. Great people. They told me I was bamboozled by the Labour party. Left wing splitting in politics & you've beautifully, compassionately written my thoughts. I don't need to be right but I'll continue to support the Labour party & encourage people to vote for the Labour party as it's probably the best option now.

Thank you for your post.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

The site seems to be slowing down again.
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Post by Rebecca »

Afternoon.
Apparently Ed was interviewed by Jeremy Vine today on radio 2.
Guardian failed to mention it,despite weekly coverage of call clegg.Did anybody catch it?

Also,read somewhere that the Scots see Ms Sturgeon as a princess Diana figure.Yikes.
Last edited by Rebecca on Wed 22 Apr, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

citizenJA wrote:The site seems to be slowing down again.

Yes, it does.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Its been doing it around this time regularly in recent days :x
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Rebecca wrote:Afternoon.
Guardian failed to mention it,despite weekly coverage of call clegg.Did anybody catch it?

Also,read somewhere that the Scots see Ms Sturgeon as a princess Diana figure.Yikes.
She's not the Messiah, she's a very naughty girl.
mikems
Minister of State

Post by mikems »

Both united and divided? That's dialectics, innit.

We are all split and we are all united all the time. We are all united against the right but divided on strategy and tactics. If we didn't have capital skewing society in its interests and had democracy instead, that's what it would look like.
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Post by Rebecca »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Its been doing it around this time regularly in recent days :x
But this is a good thing,as it means I stop messing around online and get stuff done before the dogs go out again.
If we don't win in May my house will be spotless.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

I've not seen it.
Damned capricious news outlet, the G.
I've attempted different on-line news but I confess the Guardian's range of topics (environment, society, satire, politics, etcetera) make replacing it difficult, even after the beta takeover.

Any suggestions from you all?
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Stop press -

Tee-shirt has arrived.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

PorFavor wrote:Stop press -

Tee-shirt has arrived.
:rock:
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

TheGrimSqueaker wrote:

She's not the Messiah, she's a very naughty girl.
Any comments about Prince Philip arranging for a white Fiat to chase her around Edinburgh?
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

There is a Twitter hashtag #WikiShappsFacts. Well worth a read if you need cheering up
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
onebuttonmonkey
Committee Chair

Post by onebuttonmonkey »

pk1 wrote:Vote for your local Conservative; Vote Name Surname

:rofl: you could not make it up !

This is fantastic, pk1. You can't doubt the sincere, committed local approach of Name Surname, can you? What's the source of that, if you don't mind me asking? It must have been tweeted already - and if it hasn't been, do you mind me using the image?
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Oh dear...
Guido Fawkes ✔ @GuidoFawkes
Follow
Hear Farage goes tonto and calls @EvanHD a member of the metropoltan liberal elite in the BBC interview later.
4:18 PM - 22 Apr 2015
:D

Might be worth watching if only for that.
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

onebuttonmonkey wrote:
pk1 wrote:Vote for your local Conservative; Vote Name Surname

:rofl: you could not make it up !

This is fantastic, pk1. You can't doubt the sincere, committed local approach of Name Surname, can you? What's the source of that, if you don't mind me asking? It must have been tweeted already - and if it hasn't been, do you mind me using the image?
I saw it on a tweet & for the life of me, I can't remember who tweeted it. Great isn't it..... :lol:
onebuttonmonkey
Committee Chair

Post by onebuttonmonkey »

refitman wrote:

Let's see if my comment passes moderation.
Labour Uncut are basically the Hodges of the left - everything is bad news for Miliband. I say that as someone way to the left of the party, too - there's a valid critique from the left and then there's just drivel for its own sake in service of itself. I want a more leftwing Labour party but I also don't think throwing the baby out with the bathwater is reason to award myself a medal for smartness. Which is to say, if Miliband does well, Labour Uncut look stupid, and I suspect they're more concerned with how stupid they look than with who wins the election.

On the modding front, I got modded today for responding to the Clegg piece "The answer to immigration lies on land not at sea" with the relatively mild comment that "Nick Clegg lies both on land and at sea" because, well he, does tell lies wherever he is. OK, so it was a puerile comment, but to get it removed? Twice. Bah! I've got away with far more about the ever-litigious - I mean, over-firmly denying - Shapps, say, as well as regularly referring to Danny Alexander as an irradiated wormling. Either the Guardian mods are in lockdown or some LibDem types are reporting comments that are critical of their leaders - after all, I wonder if enough reports get posts modded automatically if they can't handle the volume of reports reactively. *sigh*
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Reasons to be Cheerful Part III

Ed is officially cool ;-) #Milifandom
Grant Shapps :lol:
Dave caught out having an off camera dig at Alex Salmond :twisted:
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:Reasons to be Cheerful Part III

You missed Clegg's tumble-weed Shapps joke.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

The Tories' #cameronettes have totally lost the social media war to #Milifandom. Routed.

http://huff.to/1yOKHyC

Having just come in and found #cameronettes mentioned on Twitter I have a mental image of a bunch of horsey faced Conservative matrons dressed up like cheerleaders.

I think I need to lie down.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

diGriz wrote:
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:Reasons to be Cheerful Part III

You missed Clegg's tumble-weed Shapps joke.
Clegg who?
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

ohsocynical wrote:The Tories' #cameronettes have totally lost the social media war to #Milifandom. Routed.

http://huff.to/1yOKHyC

Having just come in and found #cameronettes mentioned on Twitter I have a mental image of a bunch of horsey faced Conservative matrons dressed up like cheerleaders.

I think I need to lie down.
BBC Newsbeat lady was on DP to discuss the #milifandom & she mentioned the #cameronettes. She said they couldn't be called #camerondoms because it suggested cameron, nondoms & condom :lol: :lol:
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Is Boris Johnson now -

the Conservative Party's Frontman's frontman?
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Thanks to the admin people here -

We seem to have got through this afternoon's Bermuda Triangle unscathed.