Wednesday 6th May 2015

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Re: Wednesday 6th May 2015

Post by ephemerid »

Twitterstorm this evening at 6pm.

Hashtag this time is #LabourMustWin

Some of the others - #CameronMustGo and #ToriesOutNow - were reported widely in the MSM.

I have seen some Tweets from people who have expressed their thanks to Tweeters on some of those hashtags - and their interest and gratitude for the links people attach to all manner of websites and articles. It has actually been an education for some.

People can diss it all they like - 100,000-plus Tweets is a real achievement and I am grateful to Jon and Gail for setting it all up.

If just a few hundred people change their allegiance to Labour, or even decide to vote at all, it could make a difference.

So those of you who Tweet, please join us tonight at 6pm.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
onebuttonmonkey
Committee Chair

Post by onebuttonmonkey »

Afternoon all.

I was expecting the papers to be furious and demented as polling day approached, but it really has been something to witness the intensity and staggering toxicity of bile they've been flinging. Here we are in a democracy where the press is deliberately and manipulatively substituting opinion for fact, and they say it's voting Labour that's the biggest threat we face? Erm. No.

Anyway, as you know, I'm a lefty who's felt somewhat abandoned by the Labour party - I made a little peace with it and rejoined because of Ed Miliband, only for a combination of Reeves and New Austerity Ed Balls to make me leave again in furious disgust again last year. I don't apologise for criticising the party from the left nor for arguing it needs to remember we're here and listen to us rather than taking our votes for granted or over-indulging the Blairite fringe. I also resent that voting for 33% of the policy tomorrow will be taken for a total validation of 100% of a manifesto which I still have very serious misgivings about.

But the reason I'm saying all this isn't because it's news in itself - those that know me from round here, Twitter or the other place already knew I had my doubts about voting Labour - and while I'd previously said in my ultra-marginal constituency,I'd be voting for the local candidate despite the party not because of it, for a while I have even thought of going Full Protest. But this attack, this demented and furious and genuinely offensive war on reason by a handful of newspaper barons and moneymen has made me swallow all of that and put it to one side. I'll be sticking my x in the box next to the name of my local Labour candidate tomorrow. And I'll be doing so far more proudly than I would have had they not been so desperately savaging my freedom to vote for a party other than the bastards they support.

I know a lot of people will ignore the papers - many will only feel their own already-made preferences validated in the hysteria there. I just wonder if there might also be quite a few like me who thinks this barrage of filth is the final straw, and who are more likely to vote Labour than against as a result. We can hope, right? And I thought my decision might cheer a few round here who I've annoyed with my criticisms of Labour.

Anyhoo, this election is only starting its ugliness - I'll probably see you all while we're shouting at what happens on the other side. Let's hope for the result we need.

Edit: frequent inability to type. Bah.
Last edited by onebuttonmonkey on Wed 06 May, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

Obama was right after all, Dave, you really are a lightweight. All this talk of a 36 hour session, you couldn't even do that. No naps on the bus, simply not good enough for our acting Prime Minister, no, six hours off for a proper sleep whilst someone else keeps your seat warm.

Sorry Dave, it's simply not good enough! Like your current MPs and candidates who won't meet constituents. Hard work? Why bother? Sundays are for the family.
I would close my eyes if I couldn't dream.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

pk1 wrote:
PorFavor wrote:
pk1 wrote:Needs way more than 100 but hopefully this is an indication that there are indeed plenty of 'shy Labour' voters in Scotland.

http://labourlist.org/2015/05/herald-pu ... sh-labour/

There is also an interview with EM by James Landale & I so admire Ed's restraint in not landing one of Landale's hooter when he asks Ed is he understands what is meant by profit !

http://labourlist.org/2015/05/miliband- ... he-tories/
I heard that interview. It was crass - childish, even (on the part of James Landale). Did David Cameron get similarly interviewed? If he did, I missed it.
I turned it off around the 2 minute mark. Sneering etonians - I despise them !

I was waiting for the subject of the NHS to come up and for James Lansdale to say, "Mr Miliband - have you ever been a nurse or a thoracic surgeon?" It was that puerile.
fedup59
Committee Member

Post by fedup59 »

pk1 wrote:Ooohhhhhhh, I'm so scared but in searching for some cheer, it occurred to me that if Labour lost this election, they would be in much better shape for 2020 because so many of the old Blairites & whingers will have retired & the Parliamentary party will be largely younger, more engaged MP's.

I don't want us to lose, I'm pessimistic by nature but I also need to find some positives & this was what I came up with :lol:

My pessimistic feeling is that I didn't think we would survive another tory government in 1992 but we did (that's about all of the silver lining I can come up with).

On a positive note though I think Labour will retain around 20 seats in Scotland (SNP maybe get 35). For all of the vociferous hatred being spouted 55% of us did vote no. I suppose the two things to remember are that Tony Blair did a lot of damage to Labour/ British democracy and it still feels relatively recent, especially for those who don't take much notice of the ins and outs of politics and Scottish Labour and Labour in general did feel like they took majorities in Scotland as their God given right. But apart from that there is also some visceral dislike of the SNP and local politics plays a part. With that in mind I'm going for 290 for Labour, 35 for the SNP, 27 for the Libdems and 268 for the Tories - but I have to admit these are plucked from the ether. In much the same way as some of the pollster projections I would argue. This is the one election where getting it wrong will be more acceptable to the polling companies because they will argue it was so different to any other election.

God it makes me nervous. I hope that all those going through various wringers come out fine :hug: - my reason for no sleep last night was sciatica. Hoping exhaustion will defeat it tonight and then I'll be ready to have a nervous meltdown tomorrow night.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Rebecca wrote:Morning all.
YahYah,hope all is well with your husband.Mrs OhSo,open the gin.
Was awake nearly all night due to the second power cut in 12 hours,my daughter is terrified of power failures,so even with candles lit she was unable to sleep,or relax,until 5 am.
So today I feel like my eyes are about to fall out with tiredness mixed with a vague(ish) dread about the election outcome.
I hope any person whose vote enables the Tories to get back in end up suffering from the next round of cuts/destruction to services .And they had better not letme hear them whining about it.
Might even say a small prayer tonight, going back to my catholic school days.
The weather is horrible. No power cuts here though.

Up early this morning and have done some cleaning because I shall either be at the polling station or fit for nothing tomorrow. I've been painting our bedroom, but it takes me a desperately long time these days and the rest of the house has got mucky in the meantime. So, it's getting a lick and a promise.

I can't believe how long the morning seems, but it's a bit early to start on the gin :roll: Isn't it? :? :rock:
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

pk1 wrote:Ooohhhhhhh, I'm so scared but in searching for some cheer, it occurred to me that if Labour lost this election, they would be in much better shape for 2020 because so many of the old Blairites & whingers will have retired & the Parliamentary party will be largely younger, more engaged MP's.

I don't want us to lose, I'm pessimistic by nature but I also need to find some positives & this was what I came up with :lol:
Excellent point - also, current Tories are so indolent, lacklustre & clumsy, they'd find whatever government they'd cobble together nothing but an unnerved, powerless assortment driven into one corner after another by an Opposition running them into the ground. Still, it'd be time lost.

I love your avatar, pk1.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

rebeccariots2 wrote:We seem to have lost the 'thanks' button. And a few other bits of info as well. Anyone?
And @StephenDolan -

The software behind the site updated this morning and it looks like some of the Mods have been disabled. I will have a look when I get home tonight, but can't do anything about it now.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

@onebuttonmonkey

Thanks for that.

(We'll always have the Edit button . . . won't we?)
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Post by Rebecca »

ohsocynical wrote:
Was awake nearly all night due to the second power cut in 12 hours,my daughter is terrified of power failures,so even with candles lit she was unable to sleep,or relax,until 5 am.
So today I feel like my eyes are about to fall out with tiredness mixed with a vague(ish) dread about the election outcome.
I hope any person whose vote enables the Tories to get back in end up suffering from the next round of cuts/destruction to services .And they had better not letme hear them whining about it.

Up early this morning and have done some cleaning because I shall either be at the polling station or fit for nothing tomorrow. I've been painting our bedroom, but it takes me a desperately long time these days and the rest of the house has got mucky in the meantime. So, it's getting a lick and a promise.

I can't believe how long the morning seems, but it's a bit early to start on the gin :roll: Isn't it? :? :rock:

If you don't need to drive today open the bottle.x
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Rebecca wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:

Take the money!

Open the bottle!

Sorry. I think I'm becoming a bit unhinged,
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Strike the "becoming".
seeingclearly
Speaker of the House

Post by seeingclearly »

ephemerid wrote:
seeingclearly wrote:
ephemerid wrote:If you live in social or council housing in the Borough of Wandsworth, and you are eligible for the Under Occupation Penalty, you might get a letter from the council offering new accommodation - in Birmingham.

Wandsworth Cllr. Simon Hogg, who represents Latchmere and Battersea in the borough, has Tweeted a copy of the letter. In it, the council says it has properties in the private sector in the Birmingham area available to rent.
If you move, you can get £2,000 in expenses, plus between £3,500 to £5,000 cash depending on how many bedrooms there are in your current home in Wandsworth. Move from a 2-bed in Battersea to a one-bed in Brum and you get £5,500 in total.

That council is controlled by a Conservative majority.

I wonder how many people, struggling with money, will take up this bribe to be socially cleansed from their community?
That will be perhaps why it's impossible to find a one bedroom flat in Brum, with a shower, ground floor and will take DSS. Oh and somewhere close to the LHA. :smack: stupid me for not realising. Next thought, where do Brummies move to? And where did the people from that place go? :wall:

The Wandsworth people will be sent to Brum, with £5,000 each to spend on private rents, This will run out v.quickly.

Brummies will go to Hull or somewhere in the North East by the sea. Eventually.

The people in Hull and the North East by the sea will be housed in caravans (which they'll pay tax on) parked on the eroding cliffs.

Once they've fallen into the briny, the Brummies will be given tents (because the caravans have gone) on the still eroding cliffs.

There will then be room in Brum for all the people from Hounslow, which is next.

Clearly, seeingclearly, you can't see clearly because you are not a Tory who sees these things clearly.

I hope that answers your questions.
Yes, I reckoned Hull too. And tents, yurts, maybe, or Outer Mongolia.

In the same vein of well reasoned logic I heard just last night via a long term disabled advocate in this region that in her borough, which I once worked in, people With new needs such as I described, i.e. Ground floor, wet room etc are now being advised to find rentals such as I described, rather than being offered adaptations. Taking to the briny, there's already versions of that....

They will scrub social housing from the face of our land.....

Please whatever out there influences things for good, there will be some remission from this all come tomorrow night.

My humour is not good, I've got the same acid queasiness others are experiencing. :sick: with fear.
ScarletGas
Committee Chair

Post by ScarletGas »

So Carol Walker (our CCO correspondent, sorry that should read BBC correspondent following Cameron) tells us that he has been campaigning for "pretty much" the last 24 hours. Its indicative of her partial reporting throughout the campaign that she omits to tell us he slept in a nice, warm comfortable bed between 12 and 6 this morning. That's a lot longer than my daughter (oncology palliative care nurse) got last night and on a regular basis recently
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Rebecca wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:

I don't drive. :P
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

PorFavor wrote:@onebuttonmonkey

Thanks for that.

Shhhh. They might hear you :lol: :lol: :lol:
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

I should have taken a notebook to my bed last night. I've only just remembered that youth had lost their way. Today's Bullers tramp about burning £50 notes, we knew how they were supposed to be used. Roll them up and stick one up each nostril. The Times They Are A Changin', can't get a doctor when you need one. Now they only want to build a future. Us? Well we were happy to trash the place, Mummy and Daddy would pick up the bill.

Just a few of the thoughts that weren't fully put to music.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

ScarletGas wrote:So Carol Walker (our CCO correspondent, sorry that should read BBC correspondent following Cameron) tells us that he has been campaigning for "pretty much" the last 24 hours. Its indicative of her partial reporting throughout the campaign that she omits to tell us he slept in a nice, warm comfortable bed between 12 and 6 this morning. That's a lot longer than my daughter (oncology palliative care nurse) got last night and on a regular basis recently
Very well said! Cameron, and indeed Carol Walker, are not fit to shine the shoes of your daughter and her co-workers.
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
onebuttonmonkey
Committee Chair

Post by onebuttonmonkey »

ohsocynical wrote:
PorFavor wrote:@onebuttonmonkey

Thanks for that.

Shhhh. They might hear you :lol: :lol: :lol:
First they came for the edi... oh bugger, it's gone already. Erm... Damn.

In other news, everyone here might enjoy this from the Daily Mash:

Miliband nasty bad man
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/ ... 5050698064

That's the entire tabloid reporting agenda nailed in a few short paragraphs. *applauds*
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

citizenJA wrote:
I love your avatar, pk1.
Thank you ! It's a photo I took when I went to the Hove rally on Monday. The gorgeous man shook my hand & I quickly snapped the photo as he moved on.

If you want to see the rest of the pics I took, have a look through my folder:

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/kb329 ... t=2&page=1
pk1
Speaker of the House

Post by pk1 »

PorFavor wrote:Strike the "becoming".

:rofl:
mikems
Minister of State

Post by mikems »

I see that Jo Swinson has got a nice outfit today for Nick's visit : bright green dress and bright red coat.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

pk1 wrote:
citizenJA wrote:
I love your avatar, pk1.
Thank you ! It's a photo I took when I went to the Hove rally on Monday. The gorgeous man shook my hand & I quickly snapped the photo as he moved on.

If you want to see the rest of the pics I took, have a look through my folder:

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/kb329 ... t=2&page=1
Thank you for sharing those lovely pictures with me, pk1.
xx
cJA
seeingclearly
Speaker of the House

Post by seeingclearly »

Yahyah and Rebeca, hope today goes well for you and yours, OBM thank you for your take on things, I too am hoping for a mass dropping of eye scales, it would be a truly British miracle. But am also worrying about what comes after what comes next.

Nobody's saying the subtext of Eds message on wanting a majority is that he's challenging us to see the need for it, he can only do so much.

Five million conversations. Thank you those who have been out there having those chats with people.

I liked Campbell's idea to each try and activate a couple of fence sitters till I picked up the phone and realised I don't know any. But it's great for those who do.

I forgot to get my son to bring in some gin & lime. Ohso, it was always my choice too, does that date us, I don't know anyone else who likes it the way I do. We brought a fair amount of arrack home, so if I've got a blinder in 48 hours time then sometimes I need something to get me through!

It feels very weird that we are finally here.

Blessings, friends. Either way we are entering a new stage. PanGalactic gargleblaster time or something. xx
Last edited by seeingclearly on Wed 06 May, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Anyone else noticed a welcome absence of "long term economic plan" since the GDP figures?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Election HUB
@Election_HUB
Updates from @Backbench_UK's election team. The home of #GE2015 coverage.

bbench.co.uk/#!election-hub…

Ollie Cross Kevin Peters stephen jones Richard Hayton
Followed by Ollie Cross, Kevin Peters, stephen jones and 37 others.
Election HUB ‏@Election_HUB 11m11 minutes ago
Our final election prediction in short
LAB - 273
CON - 267
SNP - 53
LDEM - 29
UKIP - 4
GRN - 1

http://www.bbench.co.uk/#!The-Definitiv ... c1ad12682a … pic.twitter.com/H2Aqs30LYR
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

Some good stuff on the graun blog from Gus o'Donnell and repeated by Alistair Campbell about the complete legitimacy of a second party forming a government ( with the guidance signed off by one 'David Cameron'.)
I still believe in a town called Hope
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

:lol:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 13.44.22.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 13.44.22.png (365.61 KiB) Viewed 9188 times
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

seeingclearly wrote:Yahyah and Rebeca, hope today goes well for you and yours, OBM thank you for your take on things, I too am hoping for a mass dropping of eye scales, it would be a truly British miracle. But am also worrying about what comes after what comes next.

Nobody's saying the subtext of Eds message on wanting a majority is that he's challenging us to see the need for it, he can only do so much.

Five million conversations. Thank you those who have been out there having those chats with people.

I liked Campbell's idea to each try and activate a couple of fence sitters till I picked up the phone and realised I don't know any. But it's great for those who do.

I forgot to get my son to bring in some gin & lime. Ohso, it was always my choice too, does that date us, I don't know anyone else who likes it the way I do. We brought a fair amount of arrack home, so if I've got a blinder in 48 hours time then sometimes I need something to get me through!

It feels very weird that we are finally here.

Blessings, friends. Either way we are entering a new stage. PanGalactic gargleblaster time or something. xx
Due to my delicate stomach lining and a sliding hiatus hernia, after I've added the lime, I water it right down. It lasts a lot longer that way.

Brandy and Roses Lime juice is rather nice too :D ;)
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

refitman wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:We seem to have lost the 'thanks' button. And a few other bits of info as well. Anyone?
And @StephenDolan -

The software behind the site updated this morning and it looks like some of the Mods have been disabled. I will have a look when I get home tonight, but can't do anything about it now.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

So that's why there are so many Aldi customers. It's the free gift with the bananas. :D
ALDI has received a delivery of cocaine worth £11 million after boxes of fruit containing the haul were accidentally sent to a number of supermarkets.
Large quantities of the drug were delivered in error to 13 branches of the supermarket in Berlin.
http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/aldi-r ... -1-3764462
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

General Election ‏@UKELECTIONS2015 11 mins11 minutes ago
Yougov/Standard
London

How #LibDems from #GE2010 say they will vote #GE2015

#Labour 41%
#LibDems 33%
#Conservative 17%
#Greens 6%
#UKIP 1%
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:Anyone else noticed a welcome absence of "long term economic plan" since the GDP figures?
Cameron managed to slip it in during the interview on Today.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

refitman wrote:
PaulfromYorkshire wrote:Anyone else noticed a welcome absence of "long term economic plan" since the GDP figures?
Cameron managed to slip it in during the interview on Today.
After he called Miliband 'weak'...

Cable has just said that the LibDems don't want an EU referendum...but it's not a red line issue.

I'd say it is but he just doesn't want it called that right now.

Oh, and against welfare cuts too...

LibDems on their way to coalition with Labour if necessary?
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Written 91 years ago...I bet Ed's read this.
HANSARD 1803–2005 → 1920s → 1924 → February 1924 → 12 February 1924 → Commons Sitting → GOVERNMENT POLICY.
PRIME MINISTER'S STATEMENT.

HC Deb 12 February 1924 vol 169 cc746-51 746
§The PRIME MINISTER (Mr. J. Ramsay MacDonald) I beg to move,

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/comm ... -statement
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

Hello all.

Just trying out my election avatar. I've got my fingers crossed for Todd Foreman, but mostly I'm just hoping Labour do better in Scotland than expected. I'd like to see Labour on 300, but have no idea if it could happen. I still think a Lab/Lib coalition is on, but I'm possibly alone in that!
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Alex Massie - Scottish Tory supporter - sets out why he is voting Labour tomorrow.
Working on the wild side.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Britain Elects ‏@britainelects 13 mins13 minutes ago
Latest Welsh Westminster YouGov poll (04 - 06 May):

LAB - 39% (-1)
CON - 25% (-1)
PC - 13% (+1)
UKIP - 12% (-1)
LDEM - 8% (+2)
GRN - 2% (-2)
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

HuffPostUK Politics ‏@HuffPostUKPol 42m42 minutes ago
Twitter is backing Ed Miliband with some rather glorious food selfies #JeSuisEd http://huff.to/1zMouC5
Thank gawd for twitter and other social media. Think what it would have been like without them .... cold shudder.
utopiandreams
Speaker of the House

Post by utopiandreams »

Been watching that thing about trust in politics on BBC2. Yeah sure, not only the constantly repeated 2m new jobs but 750,000 new businesses too, eh Tories? Are these prospective new employers or hobbyists forced off JSA toward tax credits or staff where existing employers avoid NI and workers' rights?
StephenDolan
First Secretary of State

Post by StephenDolan »

Something to bear in mind when you read the pollsters predictions for tomorrow.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

StephenDolan wrote:Image

Something to bear in mind when you read the pollsters predictions for tomorrow.
Have those guys been partying with George Osborne? :lol:
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »

David Cameron and Boris Johnson left stumped by angry voter's welfare questions
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/da ... ft-5642063
“Do you think the UK’s current democracy-crippling voter apathy is caused by the fact that its Prime Minister, Mayor of the capital and Chancellor were all in the same class at school, are all industriously dismantling the nation’s assets and selling them off to their mates, are all related to banking families and have been proven, over and over again, to be singularly self-interested in every political decision they’ve ever made?”
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Twitter is backing Ed Miliband with some rather glorious food selfies #JeSuisEd http://huff.to/1zMouC5
Thank gawd for twitter and other social media. Think what it would have been like without them .... cold shudder.
Some of them are hilarious
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisEd?src=hash
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

AngryAsWell wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:
Some of them are hilarious
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisEd?src=hash
The cat eating a sarnie is wonderful.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

I hope that ErnstRemarx is ok.

I notice that he's not logged in to the site (or at any rate is not appearing in the cast list at the bottom of the page).
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

For those of you who are of a football bent -
Gary Lineker

@GaryLineker

I'll keep who I vote for to myself, but I doubt I'll be influenced by the manner in which someone eats a bloody sandwich.
9:29 AM - 6 May 2015 (Guardian Election Blog)
Rupert Murdoch is impressing people left, right, and centre it would seem.
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Nina Conti
‏@ninaconti Mum's voting Labour, don't tell Dad
:lol:
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Willow904 wrote:Hello all.

Just trying out my election avatar. I've got my fingers crossed for Todd Foreman, but mostly I'm just hoping Labour do better in Scotland than expected. I'd like to see Labour on 300, but have no idea if it could happen. I still think a Lab/Lib coalition is on, but I'm possibly alone in that!
Wonderful avatar! I'm fond of Todd Foreman. Blessings to you, Willow904.
diGriz
Committee Chair

Post by diGriz »