Christmas Bank Holiday Weekend: 26, 27 & 28th December

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Re: Christmas Bank Holiday Weekend: 26, 27 & 28th December

Post by ohsocynical »

We’re really grateful to this follower who also happens to be something of an expert in ancestry research. There has been much speculation about Jayda “Dutchy” Fransen’s roots over the last year or so. There has been much speculation about her heritage – her degree of ‘Britishness’, if you like. There has been much speculation about the possibility that she may be an immigrant or hail from a family of recent immigrants to our fine, welcoming, multicultural society. Now we can all stop speculating and start ‘knowing’, thanks to the painstaking research of one of EBF’s dedicated follower.

https://exposingbf.wordpress.com/2015/05/15/dear-jayda/
Ooof !
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:
citizenJA wrote: I've no confidence in his government's capacity to keep me or anyone else safe and secure.
What's the difference between waterproof and water tight? I suppose he means the newest plastic doors and windows, but from my experience in a flash flood with four foot of water, even they won't keep it out eventually. There's no holding back a flood if it's high, or fast enough. Some of my neighbours who lived in a dip, said they watched the water creep up their patio door and it didn't leak, but as it rose higher they got panicky in case it suddenly gave. They'd have been trapped and in trouble, so they hoofed it out of there quick and let the water do its worst.

Has anyone asked Dave who's going to pay for all this waterproofing? Last year I was quoted just over a thousand pounds for the cheapest plastic front door and frame. [I didn't buy] My new windows cost over £3,000. That was twelve years ago, and their rubber seals are beginning to rot...
And to add when you've seen a wall of water lift up a fridge freezer and jam it in a door way, you're not going to hang around to see if the 'weatherproofing' you've forked out for works.
Agreed - sorry, Ohso, my computer operating system is acting twitchy and I hadn't seen your post to respond sooner.

Dave says to pay for it with your resources like he does unless someone else picks up the tab for him. He's often in the company of others with a lot of resources so it probably happens often. Having too much money and resources can shelter people from the needs of others, injustice requiring retribution and responsibility for choices made.

I emphasise the word 'can' because it's not impossible for a wealthy person having an awareness of the needs of others and they take responsibility for themselves. Mind you, it's not for nothing many spiritual traditions caution against using time building fortunes.

I bet Dave still thinks he's good at being PM.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Absolutely damning of the Tories - and the coalition govt.
Flood defences row: UK paying price for David Cameron's broken promises
Prime minister said in 2014 lessons would be learned, but latest floods show he has continued to ignore red flag after red flag

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... t_b-gdneco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
... In January 2012, the government’s own research showed increased flooding is the greatest threat posed by climate change in England. But when heavy flooding hit in the summer of 2012, the Guardian revealed that almost 300 proposed flood defences had not gone ahead as planned following the cuts.

A £58m scheme in Leeds – one of the cities hit in the latest round of flooding – was one affected project, which would have saved many times its cost in avoided damages. Richard Lewis, a city councillor, said at the time: “The cuts are the economics of the madhouse.”

Adapting to climate change, principally flooding, is the responsibility of the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. But in May 2013, the environment secretary at the time, Owen Paterson, cut the number of officials working on the national adaptation programme from 38 to six...
Those staff were probably considered to be part of the 'green crap' and 'red tape' that had to be got rid of.
Working on the wild side.
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

If things aren't already bad enough, they now have Cameron and Kay Burley to contend with :(
ScreenShot01350.jpg
ScreenShot01350.jpg (70.22 KiB) Viewed 7619 times
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
George Eaton ‏@georgeeaton 3h3 hours ago
Forensic piece by @sjwrenlewis on flood defence spending and the "missing billion": http://mainlymacro.blogspot.co.uk/2015/ ... ainlyMacro+(mainly+macro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)&m=1 …
"It was obvious following 2007 that substantially more money needed to be spent on flood
prevention as a result of climate change, and the Labour government acted on that knowledge.
The Coalition government ignored it.

Suppose that instead of cutting, the coalition government had allowed spending to increase each
year by 2% from that 2010/11 level: a very modest rise given the nature of the risk. That would
have meant that by 2015/16 around £500 million more in 15/16 prices would have been spent in
total, which is about three quarters of the total amount spent this year.

As 2014/15 is acknowledged as a one-off positive blip, by 2020/21 under Conservative plans we will
probably be looking at missing expenditure near £1 billion. And that is despite all the flooding that
has occurred since 2011, some of the damage from which must be the result of this missing spending.

That is a huge spending gap created by the Conservatives."
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

"That is a huge funding gap created by the Conservatives"

- Simon Wren-Lewis

No kidding.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Note this from Wren-Lewis asking the inevitable
"The Labour Party too appears to have made no attempt to coordinate a media attack on the government..."
Key word 'appears', Wren-Lewis.
Media don't come cheap and mainsteam only quote Simon Danczuk.

http://mainlymacro.blogspot.co.uk/2015/ ... inly+macro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

There's Tory government hosed
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

All The Times David Cameron Said He Would Sort Out Flooding. Clue: it’s a lot.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/all-the-times-davi ... ng--122212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ScreenShot01351.jpg
ScreenShot01351.jpg (76.17 KiB) Viewed 7595 times
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

ScreenShot01353.jpg
ScreenShot01353.jpg (77.32 KiB) Viewed 7593 times
ScreenShot01354.jpg
ScreenShot01354.jpg (75.49 KiB) Viewed 7593 times
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

ScreenShot01355.jpg
ScreenShot01355.jpg (67.31 KiB) Viewed 7592 times
ScreenShot01356.jpg
ScreenShot01356.jpg (48.19 KiB) Viewed 7592 times
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Probation reforms: Fresh blow for troubled part-privatisation as another provider slashes jobs
Exclusive: Working Links is planning hundreds of redundancies across the country

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 87891.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
... The group, which is a public, private and voluntary-sector company whose shareholders include Capgemini, Manpower and the Department for Work & Pensions, is understood to be planning 200 job cuts in the Welsh probation service alone.

This has prompted Natalie Bennett, the Green Party leader who is a former probation worker, to write to Carwyn Jones, the First Minister of Wales, demanding he “use whatever powers you have to mitigate job losses”. The letter, seen by The Independent, added that Ms Bennett has “grave professional concerns about our capacity in Wales to give offenders the care, attention, and time they require”.

The reforms were overseen by the former Lord Chancellor Chris Grayling. He privatised 70 per cent of the service in England and Wales, with only the most dangerous offenders still looked after by the state. ...
I'm not sure what it is she thinks Carwyn Jones might be able to do ... this is Tory central controlled ... one of Grayling's many masterblows which have turned out so well. But I share her concern for the impact on services and jobs in Wales. The HMRC closing virtually all their offices bar Cardiff here - lots of court closures and so on - it makes for grim times.
Absolutely correct. Tory government for the last six years, people. Don't have a go at the wrong target. Ring up Tory government not the implicitly constrained agencies, opposition parties and local councils controlled by Westminster. We will get precisely nowhere laying troubles at the feet of anyone other than current government, those responsible for their failures. Don't think I don't know they've encased themselves behind security and are totally unavailable to regular people. What to do. Suggestions welcome.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Dave believes what he's tweeting.
He won't do all those good things, unlimited help, the rest of it.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

Bloody OGRPPFGTCC and his ruddy COBRA meetings. Sick of it.

Also sick of Danzcuk. The latest squeeze, some councillor woman, having Tweeted her and Simon's Xmas dinner to the world, has now said she's dumped him. Does anyone care?
A nice Tweet from someone asking if anyone knows of a single Labour policy Danzcuk actually supports - if she gets enough, sh's going to make a board game. I suspect she will be some time.......

So now we know what Slimy Dave is actually going to do. Nothing. He's going to look at spending and stuff. That's it. Terrific.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

A million homes were without power?
Dave wrote a million homes have been restored power.
Is he counting the number of homes restored power since 2009?
In the UK?
Hello, Dave?
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ephemerid wrote:Bloody OGRPPFGTCC and his ruddy COBRA meetings. Sick of it.

Also sick of Danzcuk. The latest squeeze, some councillor woman, having Tweeted her and Simon's Xmas dinner to the world, has now said she's dumped him. Does anyone care?
A nice Tweet from someone asking if anyone knows of a single Labour policy Danzcuk actually supports - if she gets enough, sh's going to make a board game. I suspect she will be some time.......

So now we know what Slimy Dave is actually going to do. Nothing. He's going to look at spending and stuff. That's it. Terrific.
See, there you go writing all the information I try to put into my posts with brevity and clarity.
I can't manage to submit anything less than a Parliamentary committee-length publication. :rock:
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Hope you all on here had a good festive break, flooding and government frack-ups notwithstanding :)
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

@ TobyLatimer
And you, my friend, post images that completely speak for themselves.
Talent. All of you got it.
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

David Cameron 2008, (Hansard)
Everyone accepts that such events will happen, and most people accept that, with climate change, they are likely to be more frequent. People understand that flash floods are particularly difficult to protect against, but people in my constituency want to know that everything that can be done will be done to reduce the impact of such floods in future. They are not satisfied that everything is being done. There is a general perception that everybody is talking a good game about flood defences and what we need to do for the future, but people fear that not much is actually happening.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... 7h0009.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ScreenShot01357.jpg
ScreenShot01357.jpg (83.81 KiB) Viewed 7571 times
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Temulkar wrote:From 1983- 2000 the Thames barrier was closed 39 times. In 2014 it was closed 50 times no figures for 2015 yet. When that fails (and it will sooner than 2030) and London gets doused, then the govt may start to wake up to what is happening
Think that's a bit unfair. It's not that London's having a ball- see the council cuts- it's that the original "Long Term Economic Plan" included massive cuts to capital investment, and though extra money was found last year, it's still playing catch up.

Chris Smith said that a stupidly high minimum return level was set for flood defences, and they were doing as much as they could.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Hope you all on here had a good festive break, flooding and government frack-ups notwithstanding :)
You got some paracetamol? I think I've a fever. I'm okay enough. I'm glad FTN is here.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

All Carwyn can do to "mitigate" is to chuck a bit of cash at it.
Cash Wales needs for its' own spending.

Why should he? It's Westminsters' mess, not the Welsh government's.

He has already prevented some policies enacted in England that he actually does have some control over - benefit claimants in Wales don't have to pay council tax; we have a moratorium on fracking; we are not imposing Hunt's junior doctors' contracts; and we are not culling badgers we are vaccinating; we don't have to pay prescription charges..... amongst other things.

This is yet another scandal-in-the-making due to privatisation. All down to the Tories in Westminster. Again.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Paul Flynn ‏@PaulFlynnMP 43m43 minutes ago
Thoroughly deserved rebuke for 'Drop the Green Crap' Cameron who is cynically exploiting flood misery as a photo-opportuniy.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Not filled in tax returns,complied with sanction regime,up before the beak ;do not fear.Announce to the World via Twitter,you are having a fucking Cobra Meeting for the foreseeable future of unprecedented series of Cobra meetings.(Go on holiday-sent Kay Burley)
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

"Caroline Davies has more on Storm Frank, which is expected batter the north and west on Wednesday with
heavy rain and gale-force winds, including parts of northern England already hit by the Boxing Day floods."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... 9150aac1e1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Labour Press Team ‏@labourpress 1h1 hour ago
Yorkshire Flood Committee Chair warned in Oct that Tory cuts meant flood maintenance projects could be stopped http://press.labour.org.uk/post/1361150 ... -warned-in" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

@citizenJA

Bless you. x
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

citizenJA wrote:Dave believes what he's tweeting.

If you stand back and look at those Tweets, they don't really say anything as per positive genuine help.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Roger and Tubby may well have already spotted this. 9 councils sent virtually the same letter ... and their responses make interesting reading.
Exclusive: Letters between Ofsted and council bosses shows concern over Yorkshire school standards

Read more: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/edu ... z3vdSzgD00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
... Rob Walsh, the chief executive of North East Lincolnshire pointed out the area has the 2nd highest number of academies - run outside of the local authority - in the country. The council was criticised for both the performance of primary and secondary schools. However all of its secondary schools and 70 per cent of its primaries are academies - meaning the authority only had the power to intervene in schools serving 15 per cent of the areas’ children. Mr Walsh said he had forwarded Mr Hudson’s letter on to the Regional Schools Commissioner who is responsible for intervention in academies...
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Labour Matters ‏@labourmatters 2h2 hours ago
Watching Cameron on #BBCNEWS you'd think flood defence was rising. It's not: http://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ ... ry/SN05755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
No mention of being heckled either.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

gilsey wrote:@citizenJA

Bless you. x
thank you
I'm grateful
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Roger and Tubby may well have already spotted this. 9 councils sent virtually the same letter ... and their responses make interesting reading.
Exclusive: Letters between Ofsted and council bosses shows concern over Yorkshire school standards

Read more: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/edu ... z3vdSzgD00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
... Rob Walsh, the chief executive of North East Lincolnshire pointed out the area has the 2nd highest number of academies - run outside of the local authority - in the country. The council was criticised for both the performance of primary and secondary schools. However all of its secondary schools and 70 per cent of its primaries are academies - meaning the authority only had the power to intervene in schools serving 15 per cent of the areas’ children. Mr Walsh said he had forwarded Mr Hudson’s letter on to the Regional Schools Commissioner who is responsible for intervention in academies...
North East Lincolnshire is a poor area too. If academies fail there, one wonders what the point of them is.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

Ms.Riots - how is that man of yours today? And your lovely dog?
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Roger and Tubby may well have already spotted this. 9 councils sent virtually the same letter ... and their responses make interesting reading.

There is apparently a Bill on its way that will take powers away from LAs - presumably one will be the responsibility for school improvement which will be given in its entirety to Regional Commissioners.

If they don't, then we'll just muddle on the way it's been going up to now with Ofsted blaming LAs because they are supposed to have the power to improve schools...even when they can't.

Ironically ConHome has given Gove Minister of the year...the irony being that he left his last ministerial post in such a mess.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

citizenJA wrote:"Caroline Davies has more on Storm Frank, which is expected batter the north and west on Wednesday with
heavy rain and gale-force winds, including parts of northern England already hit by the Boxing Day floods."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... 9150aac1e1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The fabulous Archbishop of York has commented that his undercroft is flooded - but he's not worried because the drains built with floods in mind - in the 13th Century - will sort it out.......

Nice little dig there, I thought. Go, Eboracum!
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

ephemerid wrote:Ms.Riots - how is that man of yours today? And your lovely dog?
Mr Riots 'slept much better' and has taken two further doses of ibuprofen today ... case proven I think Ephie. Ta very much for the support. He is also more or less upright in stance today ... yesterday was distinctly a case of Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques.

He's feeling restored enough to say he's going for a pint in the village pub to watch Chelsea v Man Utd. Personally I think this is a terrible mistake. It could undo his recovery big time.

Dog is still the same. We will be attending the vets tomorrow that's for sure.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:
citizenJA wrote:Dave believes what he's tweeting.

If you stand back and look at those Tweets, they don't really say anything as per positive genuine help.
You're absolutely right.
He didn't say what happened after he said:
"I said there should be no restrictions on help for those affected"
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

RogerOThornhill wrote:

There is apparently a Bill on its way that will take powers away from LAs - presumably one will be the responsibility for school improvement which will be given in its entirety to Regional Commissioners.

If they don't, then we'll just muddle on the way it's been going up to now with Ofsted blaming LAs because they are supposed to have the power to improve schools...even when they can't.

Ironically ConHome has given Gove Minister of the year...the irony being that he left his last ministerial post in such a mess.
Tories have different criteria for what constitutes a successful Minister.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

@citizenJA

What / where is your new avatar?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Patrick Kidd ‏@patrick_kidd 26m26 minutes ago
Norwich City make a winning start under @edballs's leadership, beating David Cameron's Aston Villa 2-0
:lol:
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

I do hope Ed Balls is going to tweet Cameron about this ...
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Norwich City make a winning start under @edballs's leadership, beating David Cameron's Aston Villa 2-0

1. I thought OGRPPFGTCC supported Aston Ham, which he puts between slices of home-made artisan breadfuckerry which he gets his non-visa-ed Tibetan nanny to make. Or is that Pamasonic, his house(s)keeper? I can't keep up, honest.

2. Mr.Balls is a very clever man.

3. I am glad Mr.Riots feels sufficiently restored that he can brave the pub. Perhaps next time he might actually do what he's told. In fact, now would b a good time to start. He could stay indoors and continue with the treatment that is working.

4. Slimy Dave only supports West Villa because he thinks Prince William does. He'd support Wales at the rugby too if he could get away with it. After all, supporting England puts him in the same category as the lesser prince. Not a good look.

5. I hope the vet can help your poorly dog. I am sending you a hug :hug: and the dog two :hug: :hug: The undeserving Mr.Riots gets nowt....unless - he stays in and takes his medicine or goes out because you need a bit of peace.

x
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
David Cameron's Aston Villa? That must mean that today's Monday then . . . .

Hope all goes ok tomorrow at the vet. As for the other patient - keep taking the tablets.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

rebeccariots2 wrote:
I know there was a family connection with AV long ago but I often wonder whether Cameron's enthusiasm for them stems more from them also being Prince Andrew's favourite team...
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Peter Jukes ‏@peterjukes 3h3 hours ago
Has Evgeny Lebedev got his peerage yet? Once he has he might be able to publish @RealNatalieRowe scoop

Humphrey ‏@Humphrey123123 3h3 hours ago
@peterjukes @RealNatalieRowe not sure if electorate cares if Osborne took drugs (and spankings) when younger. Critique him on policies.

It's not that story I'm talking about. Not about Osborne. And not that long agao. @Humphrey123123 @RealNatalieRowe

Natalie Rowe ‏@RealNatalieRowe 3h3 hours ago
@peterjukes @Humphrey123123 Didn't feel the need to explain to @Humphrey123123, Peter.

I'm too generous. It's my one character defect. Oh. And also my incredible humility @RealNatalieRowe @Humphrey123123

there are several stories brewing under. One about major Tory donor who has big cocaine habit. Was stringer @peterjukes @RealNatalieRowe

piece in Mail last year but wasn't named. @peterjukes @RealNatalieRowe

Natalie Rowe ‏@RealNatalieRowe 3h3 hours ago
@Humphrey123123 @peterjukes Well one of them is in my book. One of the few that I decided not give his real name. But they're a few of them
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

The Regional Commissioner who has to turn around all these academies in North East Lincs is based in Sheffield.

70 road miles from Sheffield to Grimsby, journey of hour and quarter on current conditions.

That's going to be fun at rush hour. I bet there'll be tons of volunteers for that in the office.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Tubby Isaacs wrote:The Regional Commissioner who has to turn around all these academies in North East Lincs is based in Sheffield.

70 road miles from Sheffield to Grimsby, journey of hour and quarter on current conditions.

That's going to be fun at rush hour. I bet there'll be tons of volunteers for that in the office.
Which is why I'd say we'll see a few sub-offices springing up - they could base themselves in council offices...
danesclose
Whip

Post by danesclose »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Labour Matters ‏@labourmatters 2h2 hours ago
Watching Cameron on #BBCNEWS you'd think flood defence was rising. It's not: http://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ ... ry/SN05755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
No mention of being heckled either.
In fairness the BBC evening news has just shown him being heckled, though the "journalist" did say it wasn't clear whether it was a heckle against the cuts in flood defences in particular or cuts in general. That's despite the lady in question quite clearly shouting "No more cuts in public services"
Proud to be part of The Indecent Minority.
55DegreesNorth
Minister of State

Post by 55DegreesNorth »

ohsocynical wrote:Air pollution 'darn sarf' must be pretty horrible again.

Mr Ohso and I woke bunged up and coughing and sneezing. When we went to get in the car a bit later, it was covered in thick fine dust, as is every other car on the road.

The Eastern European car wash team in Sainsbury's car park are doing a roaring business, including ten quid of ours plus tips. They do a brilliant job and by God they work hard.

They refused to do mine. "Too dirty. When is it wash? 1 year, 2 year? Is ever wash?" It took quite a bit of haggling in the rain before they agreed to have a go at chiselling the birdshit and moss off it. I vowed to clean it more often. I failed.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

rebeccariots2 wrote:@citizenJA

What / where is your new avatar?
chester.jpg
chester.jpg (43.31 KiB) Viewed 7393 times
Jesus and the woman of Samaria
Chester Cathedral
May 1994