Friday 3rd June 2016

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Friday 3rd June 2016

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 3rd June 2016

Post by yahyah »

Morning.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Crikey the Brexiteers loons are out in force already on Cif.

So far, the problems with postal vote forms is the work of 'a 24 hour Zionist think tank'.
Another one calls remain voters '****ing scum' and hopes they die choking in the act of fellatio.
He expressed it a lot more crudely.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Morning all.

Tim Stanley on the PM's problems.

The PM is facing a popular mutiny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016 ... ar-mutiny/
But a Prime Minister of six years standing is bound to be a target for criticism – and it is clear that many members of the audience see a vote for Leave as a chance to pass verdict on Mr Cameron. Sadly, he did himself few favours on this front. His answers were littered with U-turns. The Prime Minister once implied that Sadiq Khan was too friendly with extremists; now he cited the London mayor as a political ally. His Government is accused of once vetoing an EU attempt to put tariffs on Chinese steel imports; now he says that the EU is vital to help protect British steel. He once proclaimed that he wanted Turkey to join the EU; he now insists that Turkey could not join for decades.
Well quite. That attack on Sadiq in PMQs was really ill advised given there was afair chance he'd need whoever became mayor's support in the Remain campaign...but Cameron never does take the long view and thiink further forward than tomorrow's front pages.

Love to be a fly on the wall at the first cabinet meeting after the vote. #awkward
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

http://www.markpack.org.uk/140775/conse ... nses-data/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On 18 February 2016, the [Electoral] Commission wrote to the [Conservative] Party … and issued a Notice under Schedule 19B paragraph 3 of PPERA. This Notice required the Party to produce material relating to the South Thanet matters. At the Party’s request the Commission extended the deadline for the provision of this material… When the Party formally responded to the Notice, the Commission considered that the Party had failed to comply fully with it.
This is interesting. It seems to suggest that the info the Tory party failed to provide to the electoral commission which led to the commission commencing court proceedings related specifically to South Thanet, which is the police investigation that, out of all the investigations launched, the Tories chose to attempt to block. There definitely seems to be something related to this specific election that the Tories wish to hide. I think it's worth repeating at this point that the Tory party has already broken electoral law by failing to make the appropriate returns to the electoral commission by the date set. Although I agree with the cynicism of others that the use of the battlebus to hide local spending generally could well go unpunished, there seems to have been something more going on in South Thanet that is yet to come to light.
"Fall seven times, get up eight" - Japanese proverb
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

US Doctors Call for Universal Healthcare: "Abolish the Insurance Companies"
http://www.occupy.com/article/us-doctor ... -companies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Good-morning, everyone.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Bit quiet this morning?
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
55DegreesNorth
Minister of State

Post by 55DegreesNorth »

Morfternoon, folks,
Here's the Leader from today's New Scientist. Might be interest in the echo chamber...

It's confusing the public, it’s impoverishing political debate…the public are thoroughly fed up with it.” That was the verdict last week by the chairman of the UK’s Treasury Select Committee on the war being waged over the country’s European Union membership, which he says has become an “arms race of ever more lurid claims and counterclaims”.

As in any war, the first casualty has been truth. Much dissembling of information has taken the form of “mathswash”, presenting vague estimates as firm predictions with nary a caveat or error bar in sight. Other claims are misleading but catchy – designed to spread faster than efforts to debunk them.

The net result is that the UK’s forthcoming vote on “Brexit” probably won’t be decided on the basis of level-headed arguments, but by the cognitive shortcuts we turn to when we’re clueless about the right thing to do (see “Brexitology: What science says about the UK’s EU referendum“).

Truth has also been a casualty of Donald Trump’s bid to become the Republicans’ US presidential candidate. His pronouncements, often made using the megaphone of social media, have shown little fidelity either to the real world or to his previous pronouncements. Populists all over the world have adopted similar tactics. Their opponents cannot claim they lack democratic legitimacy: their very popularity demonstrates that they have tapped into the anger, frustration and patriotism of voters who feel their concerns have been ignored. Continuing to ignore them is not an option.

But the fitness for office of these demagogues can be questioned. Social media lets them craft messages that fly in some circles, even if they make little sense to outsiders. Should we care if those messages are falsehoods – and if so, how should we curb them?

“A cynic might wonder if politicians are actually any more dishonest than they used to be“
Worries that personalisation on the internet could create “filter bubbles”, within which people see only what fits with their existing views, have come home to roost. That turns out to mean not just convenient truths, but also myths and distortions, propagated by algorithms which score them by popularity, not truthfulness. And it’s not just ignoramuses whose news is thus polluted: the recent furore over Facebook’s curation of its trending topics suggests that anyone who leans on social media for their news may be seeing a funhouse mirror of the truth.

Thus the right to free speech has morphed into the ability to say and spread anything, no matter how daft or dangerous. Hence the buzz around the idea of “post-truth politics” – although a cynic might wonder if politicians are actually any more dishonest than they used to be. Perhaps it’s just that fibs once whispered into select ears are now overheard by everyone.

We have been here before. As printing became widely available in the 1600s, there was a boom in pamphleteering: cheap, crude publications, often denouncing political and social foes in vitriolic and slanderous terms. These were important in fomenting both the English civil war and the American war of independence.

The idea that the fusion of technology and media may have revolutionary outcomes – primed this time round by politicians rather than proletarians – will alarm those who prefer the status quo: there have been calls for the new media titans to be regulated. To be sure, they cannot carry on dodging their responsibilities. But the ultimate answer isn’t policing social media for rabble-rousing mistruths, but bursting the filter bubbles and talking to those who disagree with us. Because we need democracy to be more than just a popularity contest.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Bit quiet this morning?
I am huddling over the fire in between trying to do a bit of cooking in my cold kitchen.

I'm going to make banana bread, if I ever warm up....
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

55DegreesNorth wrote:Morfternoon, folks,
Here's the Leader from today's New Scientist. Might be interest in the echo chamber...

It's confusing the public, it’s impoverishing political debate…the public are thoroughly fed up with it.” That was the verdict last week by the chairman of the UK’s Treasury Select Committee on the war being waged over the country’s European Union membership, which he says has become an “arms race of ever more lurid claims and counterclaims”.

As in any war, the first casualty has been truth. Much dissembling of information has taken the form of “mathswash”, presenting vague estimates as firm predictions with nary a caveat or error bar in sight. Other claims are misleading but catchy – designed to spread faster than efforts to debunk them.

The net result is that the UK’s forthcoming vote on “Brexit” probably won’t be decided on the basis of level-headed arguments, but by the cognitive shortcuts we turn to when we’re clueless about the right thing to do (see “Brexitology: What science says about the UK’s EU referendum“).

Truth has also been a casualty of Donald Trump’s bid to become the Republicans’ US presidential candidate. His pronouncements, often made using the megaphone of social media, have shown little fidelity either to the real world or to his previous pronouncements. Populists all over the world have adopted similar tactics. Their opponents cannot claim they lack democratic legitimacy: their very popularity demonstrates that they have tapped into the anger, frustration and patriotism of voters who feel their concerns have been ignored. Continuing to ignore them is not an option.

But the fitness for office of these demagogues can be questioned. Social media lets them craft messages that fly in some circles, even if they make little sense to outsiders. Should we care if those messages are falsehoods – and if so, how should we curb them?

“A cynic might wonder if politicians are actually any more dishonest than they used to be“
Worries that personalisation on the internet could create “filter bubbles”, within which people see only what fits with their existing views, have come home to roost. That turns out to mean not just convenient truths, but also myths and distortions, propagated by algorithms which score them by popularity, not truthfulness. And it’s not just ignoramuses whose news is thus polluted: the recent furore over Facebook’s curation of its trending topics suggests that anyone who leans on social media for their news may be seeing a funhouse mirror of the truth.

Thus the right to free speech has morphed into the ability to say and spread anything, no matter how daft or dangerous. Hence the buzz around the idea of “post-truth politics” – although a cynic might wonder if politicians are actually any more dishonest than they used to be. Perhaps it’s just that fibs once whispered into select ears are now overheard by everyone.

We have been here before. As printing became widely available in the 1600s, there was a boom in pamphleteering: cheap, crude publications, often denouncing political and social foes in vitriolic and slanderous terms. These were important in fomenting both the English civil war and the American war of independence.

The idea that the fusion of technology and media may have revolutionary outcomes – primed this time round by politicians rather than proletarians – will alarm those who prefer the status quo: there have been calls for the new media titans to be regulated. To be sure, they cannot carry on dodging their responsibilities. But the ultimate answer isn’t policing social media for rabble-rousing mistruths, but bursting the filter bubbles and talking to those who disagree with us. Because we need democracy to be more than just a popularity contest.
This is so good, I've posted this on the Bracknell Labour Parties Facebook page. Hope you don't mind.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Last night's by-elections were almost uniformly bad for the Tories - losing all three seats they were defending.

Mostly rather unpromising Labour territory, but a good hold in Aldershot - Tories, who won the seat last year, forced into third behind UKIP.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Afternoon. Have been one of the quiet ones, out in the garden.
Another lovely day for mid west Wales.

Farage is leading a flotilla of boats up the Thames in a big PR stunt.
Where's Captain Dan Tempest and his Buccaneers when you need him ?
(one for the oldies that].
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

13332941_1164202913611250_45454952480622_n.jpg
13332941_1164202913611250_45454952480622_n.jpg (99.54 KiB) Viewed 8138 times
55DegreesNorth
Minister of State

Post by 55DegreesNorth »

ohsocynical wrote:
55DegreesNorth wrote:Morfternoon, folks,
<snip>
This is so good, I've posted this on the Bracknell Labour Parties Facebook page. Hope you don't mind.
Not at all, I hope they find it interesting.

And here's some good news about growth:
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/l ... wn_centre/

Anti-suicide charity has to find bigger premises due to increased demand.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Hi Toby !

I used to listen to the radio in my office while I was working in my first job as a designer for needlework patterns.

LBC, or whatever it was called then used to have a phone in show. Can't remember the name of the presenter, but he was liberal minded and had good taste in world music which he occasionally played.

His show used to be jam packed with people whingeing about immigrants and it was exactly the same 40 something years ago as it is now. ''My mate said 'pakis' are getting colour tvs, washing machines, the best houses, a car, money for this, money for that''. The presenter fought valiantly against the racism, and tried to get the callers to back up their claims with actual factual evidence. Evidence came their none of course.
TobyLatimer
Chief Whip

Post by TobyLatimer »

That's my 'dinner hour' spoken for :evil: 12.00 until 01.00 is all I am allowed, then from 03.00 until 04.00. Back to bed after that for 22 hours a day for bed rest.

Only time I get to use the laptop, which is a pain in the rear. Got my Android tablet thingy at the bedside but battery life is crap.

Seriously considering Macbook Air with 14 hour battery life.
55DegreesNorth
Minister of State

Post by 55DegreesNorth »

TobyLatimer wrote:That's my 'dinner hour' spoken for :evil: 12.00 until 01.00 is all I am allowed, then from 03.00 until 04.00. Back to bed after that for 22 hours a day for bed rest.

Only time I get to use the laptop, which is a pain in the rear. Got my Android tablet thingy at the bedside but battery life is crap.

Seriously considering Macbook Air with 14 hour battery life.
Mrs55 has got one and loves it.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Last night's by-elections were almost uniformly bad for the Tories - losing all three seats they were defending.

Mostly rather unpromising Labour territory, but a good hold in Aldershot - Tories, who won the seat last year, forced into third behind UKIP.

Aldershot's a military town...UKIP doing well there? Wonder what that means.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Interesting snippet on the radio earlier.

According to the website where you can sign up to vote.
3,000 hits, from young people, but only 10 actually finished registering because of having to supply a national insurance number.
nickyinnorfolk
Minister of State

Post by nickyinnorfolk »

Just heard Julian Lloyd Webber on Radio 2 talking about music. He criticised successive Tory governments for cutting music education at state schools - 'they don't like to hear this, but it's always Tory governments,' he said. He said the last Labour government had made a lot of progress regarding music education which has since been lost.

How different to his brother Andrew, who memorably flew from New York to attend the Lords and vote for cutting benefits for poor people ...
nickyinnorfolk
Minister of State

Post by nickyinnorfolk »

Just saw this in the Heil - Cameron feeling the strain and snapping in a rude manner at daytime TV presenter Kate Garraway. No doubt the only reason he deigned to make an appearance was because he was expecting a less than Paxman-esque grilling.
David Cameron was today accused of letting the EU referendum pressure get to him after he snapped at ITV star Kate Garraway during another heated interview.

The Prime Minister interrupted the Good Morning Britain host in a row over his immigration record and told her: 'You're not giving me a chance to answer'.

Mr Cameron looked tired as he appeared on ITV this morning, hours after he was savaged by the audience during the Sky News EU debate and accused of 'waffling' and 'scaremongering'.

His clash with Ms Garraway led to viewers accusing him of being rude, with Leila Morby tweeting: 'Oi, Dave!! Don't talk like that to our Kate!!', while Maisie Feen said: 'Keep chipping at him Kate!!!'.

David Jones tweeted: 'The pressure is really starting to show,David Cameron looks tired, defeated and down trodden'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4AWMIihZ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh, and the Heil saw fit to mention Dave's 'sweaty top lip' when he was challenged about 'waffling' at yesterday's debate. :D

It's quite a novel experience for the Mail to be putting the boot in a Tory PM.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Rachael ‏@Rachael_Swindon 1h1 hour ago

May - Dyfed Powys Police refuse to investigate #toryelectionfraud

June - Now consulting with Electoral Commission & it's more than 1 seat.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

News UK News David Cameron

'What comes first WW3 or the global Brexit recession?' Faisal Islam delivers knockout to Cameron in EU debate

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wh ... -8104500?1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

ohsocynical wrote:Rachael ‏@Rachael_Swindon 1h1 hour ago

Perhaps our own ephe might have a comment on this?
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

nickyinnorfolk wrote:Just saw this in the Heil - Cameron feeling the strain and snapping in a rude manner at daytime TV presenter Kate Garraway. No doubt the only reason he deigned to make an appearance was because he was expecting a less than Paxman-esque grilling.
David Cameron was today accused of letting the EU referendum pressure get to him after he snapped at ITV star Kate Garraway during another heated interview.

The Prime Minister interrupted the Good Morning Britain host in a row over his immigration record and told her: 'You're not giving me a chance to answer'.

Mr Cameron looked tired as he appeared on ITV this morning, hours after he was savaged by the audience during the Sky News EU debate and accused of 'waffling' and 'scaremongering'.

His clash with Ms Garraway led to viewers accusing him of being rude, with Leila Morby tweeting: 'Oi, Dave!! Don't talk like that to our Kate!!', while Maisie Feen said: 'Keep chipping at him Kate!!!'.

David Jones tweeted: 'The pressure is really starting to show,David Cameron looks tired, defeated and down trodden'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4AWMIihZ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh, and the Heil saw fit to mention Dave's 'sweaty top lip' when he was challenged about 'waffling' at yesterday's debate. :D

Just underlines for me that on this rare occasion Cameron is on the right side (ie not the Mail's side) of the debate. Not that the Mail ever really liked him, just the party he represents. It's actually a bit worrying that Cameron is being so easily and popularly being trashed from the right.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

ohsocynical wrote:Interesting snippet on the radio earlier.

3,000 hits, from young people, but only 10 actually finished registering because of having to supply a national insurance number.
Thinking about this...Seriously worried about youngsters staying power and commitment.

It was a nuisance having to sort out my NI number when I registered, but it didn't take that long.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

G'day.
George EatonVerified account
‏@georgeeaton
Tory MPs threaten to resign whip if Gove is made deputy PM: http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk ... -him-power" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
:lol:

We're frying out here in the West - sorry to tell you that Ohso. Hope you get a break in the weather soon.
Working on the wild side.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

ohsocynical wrote:

Thinking about this...Seriously worried about youngsters staying power and commitment.

It was a nuisance having to sort out my NI number when I registered, but it didn't take that long.
They have to phone in the get a NI number if they don't already have one, don't they? I'm concerned as hell over this too.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

rebeccariots2 wrote:G'day.
‏@georgeeaton
Tory MPs threaten to resign whip if Gove is made deputy PM: http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk ... -him-power" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …

We're frying out here in the West - sorry to tell you that Ohso. Hope you get a break in the weather soon.
Supposed to be better tomorrow... I live in hopes.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

citizenJA wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:

They have to phone in the get a NI number if they don't already have one, don't they? I'm concerned as hell over this too.
And if they have any sort of official documents their NI number will be on it. Or perhaps their mothers see to stuff like that for them normally ... How are they going to cope in the big wide world if they can't be bothered to spend a little time sorting something out. They don't even need to use a pen and paper for Gods sake.

That's about the stage where mine would have got a stern talking to ...
martinson
Backbencher

Post by martinson »

ohsocynical wrote:
‏@georgeeaton

Is that north of peterboroughs?

Sorry couldn't resist and good afternoon from the sunny north west.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Sunny in Wales, sunny in NW. Rotten lot....
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

ohsocynical wrote:
‏@georgeeaton

No it's not. It was, but isn't now. They were saying Saturday would be nice. Now it's moved to Sunday....

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weat ... 1464998400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

I'll have to have a slice of buttered banana bread and a piece of moist chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and vanilla buttercream filling to console myself. :roll:
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

ohsocynical wrote:I'll have to have a slice of buttered banana bread and a piece of moist chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and vanilla buttercream filling to console myself. :roll:
Go on gal ... you deserve it.
martinson
Backbencher

Post by martinson »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:I'll have to have a slice of buttered banana bread and a piece of moist chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and vanilla buttercream filling to console myself. :roll:
It may not be any consolation Ohso but my wife and I have just spent an hour in the garden lazing on our grandchildren's trampoline whilst guzzling a punnet of juicy cherries! I'll say no more but we were fully clothed.
FWIW. I'm finding the referendum debate tedious and in the main adolescent with the only decent stuff to read coming from Corbin and proper Labour. I'm not imperialist or xenophobic and don't believe that I am arrogant or boastful. I don't hate any race or religion and I care about my neighbour and the environment. I think I'm really much more European than what shamefully presents itself as Tory English.
Willow904
Prime Minister

Post by Willow904 »

ohsocynical wrote:

I'm actually very confused about this. You need your NI number to sign on and you need it when you get a job for tax etc, so how are all these young people with no knowledge of their NI number actually existing? Is is possible a lot of people are put off getting on the electoral register because it puts together their NI number with an address, thus maybe making them findable by student loans companies, debt collectors etc?
martinson
Backbencher

Post by martinson »

Oh dear oh dear.... CorbYn.
Freudian slip?
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

RogerOThornhill wrote: but Cameron never does take the long view and thiink further forward than tomorrow's front pages.
He did once- when he went to Turkey, and said he wanted them to join the EU, with full work visa rights. He must have been thinking it was all very easy, give himself a "card" which he could "reluctantly concede" in return for a favour from the other EU leaders who don't want Turkey in the EU. And he thought the Turks might buy a few more British exports.

Turns out the only "card" it produced was an ace for UKIP. Angie Merkel must have laughed her socks off.
Last edited by Tubby Isaacs on Fri 03 Jun, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

nickyinnorfolk wrote:Just saw this in the Heil - Cameron feeling the strain and snapping in a rude manner at daytime TV presenter Kate Garraway. No doubt the only reason he deigned to make an appearance was because he was expecting a less than Paxman-esque grilling.

Isn't Kate Garraway married to Derek Draper ?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Believe it or not, I have to stop Mr Ohso losing any more weight, otherwise they'll need to re-calibrate the machine. He's allowed one slice of cake a day, so I thought a really naughty chocolate one might help...

He's been so good with his diet. It's been a year now, and his weight loss has slowed down to around half a pound a week [It was far more than that when he started]
He's on a healthy diet and I've only cut out between meal snacks and larger portions, but the small amount he is still losing is making a difference to the calibration...So I have to try to stop the loss, but at the same time not let him start putting on weight.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

ohsocynical wrote:Rachael ‏@Rachael_Swindon 1h1 hour ago

The new police commissioner is a Plaid man. Maybe Leanne Opportunist Wood spotted a possible political advantage and got onto him about it.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

In the main, those putting their money down on political events weeks or even months before polling day tend to be the most politically engaged. Moreover, they need to have enough spare cash to deposit with Ladbrokes. Affluent and engaged fits the profile of a Remain voter.

On the other hand, the nearer we get to June 23, the more bets I would expect to see from customers who aren't really that interested in politics but have a strong opinion on this Referendum. There is strong evidence to suggest that such people are more likely to be Leavers
Not sure this will have gone down well, from Ladbrokes' Head of Political Betting. He might as well have said "Aren't Brexiters a bunch of ignorant gobshites, eh?"
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Here's the newbie ... loving the outdoor life after her previous life in an Athens apartment.
Newbie Dog.jpg
Newbie Dog.jpg (75.64 KiB) Viewed 7805 times
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

She's lovely. Lucky gal. Has she calmed down a little ?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Future PMs.jpg
Future PMs.jpg (47.09 KiB) Viewed 7795 times
And we think Trump looks bad ... :roll:
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

yahyah wrote:

Isn't Kate Garraway married to Derek Draper ?

Yes, she does have that dubious honour.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

How does Gove manage to look so flipping gormless ? He must have had lessons, it couldn't happen naturally.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

yahyah wrote:She's lovely. Lucky gal. Has she calmed down a little ?
A little. But we're actually pleasantly surprised by how active she is. We were expecting a pretty dopey dog to be honest. Her write up and previous pics didn't match what we're seeing now. Think it must just be the wonder of nature - all pretty new to her - and wondrous.