Happy New Year.

Random Banter
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Happy New Year.

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Sorry it's a bit late but the first thing I managed to do this year was come down with that Australian flu, and it was a total bastard. For three days I was aching from head to toe with added repeated stabbing pains, mainly in my head. And of course there was the delightful high temperature and fever which resulted in extremely fucked up disturbing dreams/visions every time I dozed off. At one point I witnessed a landscape of many jagged rocky mountain peaks that seemed to be rising and falling to some kind of regular rythm. Eventually I realised the rythm was my heartbeat and that what I was seeing wasn't real, but I couldn't seem to wake up even when things started flying up out of the mountains towards me. They were like harpies or something, black winged things, and I couldn't escape, my viewing position was fixed, I was stuck helplessly watching as they approached. They never got really close but they didn't have to, they had spears that looked like they were made of bone which they threw at me which seemed to hit me in the head every single time, despite me not having a head as far as I was aware. This proved to be so unpleasant that mercifully I found myself back under my sweat drenched duvet experiencing the aforementioned stabbing pains, in my head. And then I just felt like shit for the next couple of days. So yeah, I've been having a lot of fun.

Anyway, best wishes for the New Year. Let's hope it's a good one for all of us. However unlikely that is to be the case.

:D
HindleA
Prime Minister

Re: Happy New Year.

Post by HindleA »

As an "alternative" New Years Message,that is pretty damn good.IMHO.t