Funny Youtube videos

Random Banter
Spacedone
Whip

Funny Youtube videos

Post by Spacedone »

Everyone's feeling somewhat down and depressed with all the nonsense going on right now so here's something silly to lift the gloom for a short while.

[youtube]8F9jXYOH2c0[/youtube]
TheGrimSqueaker
Speaker of the House

Re: Funny Youtube videos

Post by TheGrimSqueaker »

I know this is not necessarily the sort of video you intended, but always worth the share and especially so after last night's conversation about Nitin Sawhney!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
COWER BRIEF MORTALS. HO. HO. HO.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

:clap:

Can we have cute cat videos too ?
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

yahyah wrote::clap:

Can we have cute cat videos too ?
Whatever floats your boat. 8-)
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

[youtube]mYP-2UCS5nY[/youtube]
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

Since I popped to this thread, knowing it would let me know if this computer/OS/browser combination would let me view embedded videos, I though I'd share this one from youtube. Good news is that, yes (yippee!) I can now watch embedded vids, thanks to this iMac, OS X 10.8.5, and Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 (64-bit) - ooh, get her ;)

Any road, just in case you can't see the embedded version, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWd_r2sOPhs

[youtube]hWd_r2sOPhs[/youtube]
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...
51A
Committee Member

Post by 51A »

LadyCentauria wrote:Since I popped to this thread, knowing it would let me know if this computer/OS/browser combination would let me view embedded videos, I though I'd share this one from youtube. Good news is that, yes (yippee!) I can now watch embedded vids, thanks to this iMac, OS X 10.8.5, and Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 (64-bit) - ooh, get her ;)

Any road, just in case you can't see the embedded version, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWd_r2sOPhs

[youtube]hWd_r2sOPhs[/youtube]
Well Lady C, you seem to have been The Pub's first customer this year, so hope there weren't too may cobwebs and I hate to say "told you so" to whomever I did, but I did. Rules. I thought that was what we were getting away from?
LadyCentauria
Speaker of the House
Location: Set within 3,500 acres of leafy public land in SW London

Post by LadyCentauria »

Not the first, @51A! That honour goes/went to @SkysGoneOut for this thread: http://flythenest.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=349

Quite a few of us have been in and out and my new extending ostrich-feather duster has been put to good use on the cobwebs. Ernst has re-fitted the kitchen, again, and it is magnificent – the walk-in larder has been extended, too. There's a new stable-block (complete with clock-tower and weather-vane) going up on the yard by Home Barn so we'll be welcoming more trekking-groups this season. And Young Mr. McGyver will soon be starting work on the restoration and improvement of the water-mill, so there will be some overnight interruptions to our electricity supply, if the wind isn't blowing. By the way, he's 87 this year and, since his father has now retired, thinks it's time he took on an apprentice or two. Letters of application can be left behind the bar.
This time, I'm gonna be stronger I'm not giving in...